Trump is a Bard and Holla Forums his Bardic warriors. But is this something we should be forthright about

Mfw Im looking up history of magic and this passage describes the power of trump and meme magic to a T

My question to Holla Forums is, should we be openly talking about meme magic to normies? I feel like this form of magic is most powerful when wielded against an unsuspecting mass. What should our strategy be regarding the proselytization of its secrets? Obviously we need to get the word out somewhat to attract top minds to the methods, but is there a point at which it entering the minds of normies would become counterproductive? Because if normies grasped its power, then outrageous things like that mexican official trying to ban pepe memes might actually garner support instead of ridiculed.

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/runes/runic-philosophy-and-magic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But the thing is, normies are so indoctrinated by schooling and everything else that they won't even believe in meme magic without undeniable evidence. Meme magic is ours for a long time. Meme magic cultists should try to get in contact with each other and figure out ways to hone their memetic energy.

The phrase 'meme magick' is so absurd to the common outsider that I don't think we should have any fear of them taking it seriously.

It's a nice bit of jargon, really; we know what it means but it sounds like a game or fantasy to the uninitiated.

I'd like to posit that in spite of the derision movements to make chans "sekrit clubs" get, chan culture and the culture of the growing extreme right wing (which is very connected), is by most standards equivalent to the nature of historical secret societies. We have our own jargon that renders some of our speech totally incomprehensible to the uninitiated. We can provide each other with goods and services, not purchased through wealth or provided by labor, but through the free distribution of knowledge (and electronic content) the Internet has provided. Meme magic is the most potent and arcane of our secrets and like the secret societies of old, we should do our best to safeguard it from those unprepared to wield it and those who would wield it against us. We are the new masons and we will build a world better than the last.

Huh. The magician is shown with the four suits: wand, sword, pentacle, and cup.
Looked at this way, there are tools of magic because the wand is a pen, the sword is a chisel, the cup is ink, and the pentacle is the medium, whether for carving or writing.

The wand, our will, is fueled by the cup, our emotions, while the sword, our reason, creates its changes after considered calculation. All of them influence the pentacle, our canvas (our bodies, our external situations, or the world) by either reducing and simplifying with reason (carving like a stone) or changing the color/changing the context with words (drawing with the wand).

I think a lot of magically inclined people are all about "oh, you need to have balance… earth/wind/fire/water, man!" But really… there's a reason the Magician only holds the wand (fire). The sword is the tool of science, the cup is his fuel, not his tool, and the pentacle is not his tool, its his bitch.

Bullshit Occultists.
Bullshit Occultists.
Bullshit Occultists.
Bullshit Occultists.
S T F U
T
F
U

B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

O C C U L T I S T
C
C
U
L
T
I
S
T

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, I don't know how you can dispute the reality of magic when that very picture that you're deriding has just conjured salt before our eyes.

>le trade secrets
thanks for spelling it out for us

Meh, I'm not so sure about any of that, really.

Kek seemed to like my shitposting more than my musings based on those trips.

Indeed. The meme of "magick has a completely, purely psychological explanation, goy" is an extremely aggravating one.

never share anything with normies, they must find it on their own

That… is not what the picture said.

Meh, you're right. I was just kind've getting that vibe.

The earth plane is changing consciousness, we are moving to the next level. There is no putting it back in the bottle, best thing to do is do it openly, as our enemies do it in the shadows. 322 and all that.

I would rather rely on many groups of opposing meme magicians battling it out in cyberspace than one group (Jews) holding all the secrets like they have for the past 10k years.

The truth is, only the worthy will be given it true power. It has a built in ego firewall.

oh shit, I just saw a webm with this same quote on Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums589664

Well, then, ego seems to be a pretty healthy thing after all.

Nigger, in the dark and middle ages the Church burned at the stake any people who would do anything modern physicists/chemists/biologists do, deeming them witches and heretics. Kill yourself with your Semitic retardation. Modern Christianity is European paganism subverted by Semitic doctrine.

Common filth here to say you're all faggots

This is the best right here

no just the opposite

the ego gets in the way of your true self, as does the mind. The mind is a secondary organ of the true self.

fuck off D&C shill

the church has little to do with Christianity if you actually read the book. They get the whole thing wrong.

Were in the third age now anyway, the church is not needed anymore.

meme magic = confirmation bias

Yeah, you're right. The GOPe calling themselves proud cucks is certainly conformation bias.

No.

We just keep doing what we're doing, but more of it.

How about no.

Meme magic = Ridiculing + Social engineering + Social media

Please, somebody post this screencap about why Holla Forums wins with the "SJW slay the holy cow they're conditioned to slay and ignore the elephant in the room they're conditioned not to see". Everybody sees the elephant and are too afraid to talk about it because of the SJW's wrath, and guys like Trump and us make fun of them and unholy them like it's nothing. Shit, thanks to guys like us anti semitism is sort of popular due to the fact that we're funny while pointing out jew hypocrisy. Remember ben shapiro with is anti semite meme video ? What about this webm ?

Yes, yes we should you faggot. It's worked so far. We should maintain the status quo

I've actually been thinking about writing a thread about exactly this: Holla Forums as a secret society/mystery school. Not sure if it's a good idea though since I don't want to reveal any mechanisms to outside elements, and the right people figure it out anyway.

No absolutely not

I would hate to find out that a Fat Lesbian Wiccan is teaching a class on meme magic

We should do like the masons did with The Holy Grail and create a secret society.

In the first degrees you learn the traditional stuff Hermeticism, kabbalah meditation and alchemy etc.

In the higher degrees you learn redpills mixed with an esoteric view of the world and in the final and highest degree you will learn about Kek and meme magic.

We need more than memes to shape the world we want. We need to get some of our own into some sort of writing for school books and records we need our own long march to chronicle the history that actually happen instead of continuing the lies. We need to be prepared to provide order to the chaos if we want to control time.

Meme Majik is too powerful for normies. It's too powerful for the elite to hold, either. Meme Majik must belong to Kek and Kek alone, only through Kek can we utilize the Meme Majik and only through Kek will we be guided.

Huh, he is the one writer who could pass for an actual magician I know of. Makes sense that his mind would wander into this type of magic.

This, normies are normies for a reason, they're a bunch of childish retards, we shouldn't teach them about things like these regardless if it's real or not.

scott adams is a redpilled person who spent most of his life hiding powerlevels.

he knows about something similiar to meme magic, but no one would take him seriously

We are better than those jahbulon rock worshipping kike lovers.

sage
/fringe/

bump and gas yourself kike

Thule Society lad

You might be right, I was chatting with weev the other day and he was talking about how language, runes, are a spiritual gift from who the Nordic peoples called Odin. The words bend reality to the will of the speaker. Want to manifest something? All you must do is speak of it enough, and of course get enough people to have the idea in their minds and speak of it also.

"The runes, as transpositions of phonemes, bring the inherent creative powers of speech into a visual medium"

norse-mythology.org/runes/runic-philosophy-and-magic/

That way we could infiltrate society just like they did.

sage

Alan Moore is the evil version of Grant Morrison.

bump

BLESSED BY KEK

MUGGLES BTFO

Nah

And Kek delivers!

Oh sure…if you're completely autistic instead of just a sperg. See if you can fit it in at the dinner table in between telling everyone about how a particular situation in a family member's life reminds you of a Star Trek episode.

This sort of thing isn't a threat for the same reason that current liberal propaganda isn't a threat.

They can have an understanding of the POWER of memes. That's not going to do shit for them if they don't have POWERFUL MEMES to facilitate their influence.

I mean, to use your wiccan example, remember the thread about the wiccan bernie supporters who were chanting, "Be the Bern. Be the Bern."
They know of memes just fine, but that kind of shit is the strength (i.e. lack thereof) of their memes.

Just to entertain insanity for a moment:

I find that besides the doubles "11" and "55" which seem to follow me around, I get an inordinate number of posts following the format of "XYX" at the end (see above). Now, I've been associating doubles and tripples with tarot cards for a while now (11 and 55 being the Magician and Heirophant), but I begin to wonder if this sort of "Severed Double", which would be only as common as actual doubles, perhaps indicates the reversed position of the card pointed to.

So, in the case of the linked post, a reversed Hermit, I am perhaps speaking unwisely and too rashly.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, "Holla Forums was right again."

normies wont believe in meme magick because to them memes are just pic related

but it will believe in them

I don't know why more of Holla Forums doesn't know about Joseph Campbell. Total crypto-nazi badass right there

I don't think we need to worry about exposure. We have built in immunity. As others have pointed out, meme magic sounds like a silly LARPy game to outsiders, if not full on lunacy. Take that Milo article as an example. Meanwhile we can laugh, top kek, such funny joke, smug pepe

But we also have other safeties in place. Few can harness the power we hold, even if they believe it's real. For that matter, why should we be concerned if it's known or unknown, as we started using it before believing in it ourselves. Using it requires some form of autism spread through the medium of an anonymous network. The best meme magic seems to thrive in a breeding ground for people like us. Even if an enemy tried to master meme magic, odds are they would become one of us long before succeeding.

/bane/ knows. A really good meme is Normie's proof. The most they can do is lend it power, never truly steal it or diminish it. That's why baneposting is forever. Look at pepe. Pepe was thought lost, but was taken back and is now a powerful symbol of our cause.

Does it work better on the unsuspecting? Perhaps. But I think the difference is negligible, and by the time enough people start taking it seriously, it will already be too late. We'll have won by then.

Did they win anything? No