Really makes you think…

Really makes you think…

that's some serious dyslexia

it's not english fam

probably Norwegian maybe Danish

Looks like danish

Danefag here, can conform NOT danish.

"liker" isn't a danish word, we say "kan lide", also our word for "music" is with one "k", not two, also we don't spell "books" like "bøker", but "bøger".

Confirm*
Jesus I'm a retard.

Women are niggers of west they will kill us all for supporting bullshit. Woman suffrage was mistake. But this must happen. The huge cleansing fire across two whole continents. Unstopabble war which will open eyes even most cucked man in this world. We had peace for too long its time for chaos.

My bad. I though the o with a stripe was an exclusive danish letter according to my swefag friend

No worries fam.
I didn't really know if Norway or sweden has the Ø vowel either. A quick google search shows that it's only danish, norwegian, faroese and southern sami languages that use that vowel, so yeah… It's norwegian.

being this paranoid.
kek.
too much Stefanie Molyneux for you sir.

[ ] An argument
[x] Not an argument

yes propaganda and lies do make me think who is stupid enough to fall for this shit

Demographics Obama vs Romney.jpg

Wait that's not the right one

not really, women do have a stronger in-group preference, then men.

under 30k ww@

Checked

is that why they're always fucking foreigners?

Checked

how am i supposed to interpret that considering a huge part of these 2 categories overlap

men fuck far more foreigners than women

No, if anything men fuck more foreigners then 3DPD. 3DPD don't fuck men that have less money then them, I don't really see what this has to with anything.

Women will cause us to lose this election because there are more of them than us.

It's not too late to change this