Why are so many attractive white girls dating black guys now?

why are so many attractive white girls dating black guys now?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1988-04-24/news/vw-2474_1_taylor-gibbs
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/dev443787.pdf
bump-forit.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not

explain this image then

OP is a fucking jew.

Some are, most aren't

Because despite what triggered stormfags say, there's nothing wrong with it.

denial

Ok kid

People can live their live however they want if it doesn't affect me.

Their children will have identition crisis. Will they relate more to white or black culture? Whll they hate their white part of self or black? So many cases like this. Mixing with other races should be punished with death because who suffer the most are their children.

Nice nigger spelling. I can't pretend I'm not jealous of that football player with that blonde cheerleader though. I also can't pretend I would also lose out to a white football player. Or the captain of the mathletes team. Or the emo drama club guys. Or the special ed kids, etc.

Fuck you, and fuck you too OP. Comparison is the thief of joy.

This isn't fucking fair. Why would such beautiful girls do this shit?

Fuck this evil kike thread. Sage

Please. The nignog could be very well spoken and intelligent, the blonde could talk like ghetto trash and be as stupid as a brick, and anywhere in between.

At least she isn't dating a spic. They catch far less hate than they deserve.

Is this on purpose? No we are not women, thank god.

Women are niggers of white race they dont have their own opinions, imagination or emotions like us. They dont know honor or friendship like men do. They will ditch their beta cuck boyfriend for stronger male in a mere nano second. This is why culture of weak and ignorance is declining aka western civilization. Women will rather have strong man than weak man.

Women aren't actually like that, I've met plenty who aren't like that.
KEK
Do you watch TV all the time? That's not how it actually works, they want nerds/smart people, not jocks.

Yes but it upsets me that girls like that would date them. Especially the girl OP posted. She is way too pretty for that ugly fucking monkey.

SAGE

Chris Chan?????!!!!!!! >:^)

Ugly woman, sexy man

Ugly man, somewhat sexy woman

Ugly man, ugly woman

nm, OP's image was the ugly man, and this one was the sexy man

In nature weak men were killed by stronger men from other tribe. This tribe then raped all their women. This was going on for millenia till now and it will still continue until all eternity unless we dont create device to abadon our earthly bodies and ascend to ligh form. Show your mother picture of ripped jock and skinny smart/nerd. You will get redpilled immediately.

There are almost no cases like that, what the fuck are you on about

articles.latimes.com/1988-04-24/news/vw-2474_1_taylor-gibbs

apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/dev443787.pdf

A single article from 1988, about a university professor with a hunch, great source

Do you read the links you post?

i knew you left leaning parasite will discredit all my sources. You didn't even read it do you? You tried to just find everything wrong to correct your stupid as shit narrative. Why don't you post me links where mixed children are perfectly mentally okay like children who aren't?

Fixed.

seems legit proof

This is a known fact. There is nothing to dispute here. Children of interracial parent have many more issues growing up than children of same race parent. I'm no expert of the subject but they have "identity issue", they don't know who they are and which parent they should related with. Can't imagine what children of same sex couple must go through.

that is her brother. nice try but she has a kid.

Hey guys, I ruined your dream girlfriend!

let them I do not care anymore

Women date for status and attention
it's the new status symbol thanks to the cucked sjw agenda and they get plenty of attention good / bad.
It's like the white girl version of being edgy.

This.

But the fun part is watching when that edge cuts them with reality. All one has to do is look at a white girl that's bred with a dindu and you'll see the look of disgust on her face as the truth hits home daily and that she's literally fucked in all aspects of her life for the rest of her days.

This starts early as well, given that once she's seen as a mudshark, her fuckability has dropped significantly and now only niggers will fuck her. Of course, the younger girls that are still in school won't notice this until its too late. The best thing to do is consider them one less bitch you have to impress and vote to have welfare revoked ago they can starve to death.

New Teen ImgBoard

bump-forit.ru/