Simpsons anti trump propaganda bullshit

simpsons anti trump propaganda bullshit

god fucking damn it

why are you even surprised

I find it interesting that they have never taken a side on any election until now, it really shows how scared the anti-Trump crowd is getting.

I don't see how Homer fucking Simpson deciding to vote Hillary after a good cucking from his wife can possibly be construed as anti-Trump.
Has democracy in the US fallen to the level where an iconic yellow loser, a cartoon buffoon will influence voters?
If yes, you deserve both Trump and Hilary

Seriously nigger?

it's funny how they always make a farce show of "balance" by tossing softballs at Hilldog.
Late Night Talkfaceman tells you the dirty truth about Hillary with restrained half-jokes about this week's distraction non-issue.

except when Homer wanted to vote for Obama (even though he's always been conservative), but the evil machine made him vote for McCain instead

fuck you faggot i'm not surprised i'm just mad at the idea that people are going to let the fucking simpsons tell them who to vote for

i'm not a faggot stop bullying me

samefag

FFS, it's a sarcastic stab at propaganda.
Fucking retard.

hilarious considering ACORN and the other election rigging scandals that cycle.

Wat election?

for President of the Coca Cola Company

The Simpsons is still a thing?

it almost stopped last year but then it didn't

idk, I completely stopped watching that show like 10 years ago or something

Well they do lie about Hillary and Bill sharing a bed. It's a well known fact that they haven't in over ten years. Their marriage is a sham to make her seem more likeable and further her career.

wait this show is still on and people still watch it?

Its a comedy show. If people are really going to be swayed by the jesters and bards of society on serious fucking matters, then obviously democracy is a broken and useless system.

um, retard, they're not anti trump, they are mocking trump propaganda and that whole feminist wont sleep with men who support trump thing. Simpsons isn't taking a side, they are mocking what's going on.

This. Although lefty media are claiming the Simpsons endorse Hillary, the clip is heavy in sarcasm. Trump is depicted as a fool and Hillary voters as either naggy women or weak men.
You've completely misunderstood the clip, op, just like every sjw. Is this disingeniousness or lack of judgement?

well, yes. although that's why the US was created a republic, just one that got fucked up voting along the way because it turns out direct democracy is easy to manipulate.

MAGA