The writer of Hellcats everyone

SJWs are a cancer to the comic industry. We have people who write characters solely to virtue signal with no hope of anything bad happening to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why am I not surprised?

To make the muslims even more mad? Why would constant exposure to something they hate make them like gays more.

I guess that explains why there's never any sort of conflict in anything she writes.

wow cool.

What's the reason?

Seems like comic writers now a days have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

That terrorist attack on the gay night club. Apparently this idiot is making it about herself by virtue signaling how progressive she is.

You know, nine years ago people told Chris Chan his work was so terrible he couldn't possibly find work at a serious comic book company.

Now, nine years later, one look at Kate Leth and it's apparent that Chris' only mistake was being born a man.

On the other hand, being called a name gets portrayed as being the most evil act imaginable. It's really quite traumatic.

sounds like a request for snuff fanart to me.

I've enjoyed Sonichu a lot more than I have a lot of recent shit. Like Unbearable squirrlegirl

I dunno man, imagining characters with feelings and stuff makes them more realistic. I agree with CWC on that.

If writers keep this up there going to be a point where people start to complain about a future trope/cliche of "immortal queer/minority" in many future stories. Where a queer/minority character will never get hurt/killed or portrayed in a negative light.

Oh look there a gay person in this war movie, well look like there not gonna get harmed or killed in any possible way despite the setting.

"Oh no, the entire set of minor characters was killed horribly! But wait what's this! The gay character crawls out of the pile of corpses and rubble and is perfectly clean and unharmed despite the mess around them! Why are they even alive . . . Errrr . . . They just are?''

Might as well start averting that now. Everyone gonna die eventually that just reality.

Which means reality itself is homophobic. We need to pass laws against reality, it's the only way to safe space.

Except that's not what he's saying. He's effectively saying 'Don't you think this fictional character is a sentient being with its own thoughts and feelings?'

He was basically getting on the Asperchu guy's ass for calling him Asperchu because, Chris reasons, Asperchu wouldn't like it. Of course, his real motivation was that Asperchu was making fun of him and Asperger syndrome in particular used to be one of his triggers because he claimed people with Asperger's were stealing the thunder of High Functioning Autistics like himself.

Here, read the whole article: sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality

Basically, my point is this is exactly how Kate Leth seems to think. The difference is that Chris is an unemployed, 30+ year old manchild, living off government stipends with his decrepit elderly mother in Buttfuck, Virginia. Kate is a supposedly professional writer working for Marvel Comics, previously home to some of the greatest names in American comic books.

No. His mistake was being internet superstar WAY before Social Media was even a thing. Remember, he was discovered back in '07, before most of these faggots even heard of the internet.

If Chris remained undiscovered for a few years and opened a twitter/tumblr account back in '09, he'd be a guest contributor for Comics Alliance.

That sounds like a great idea for a comic. A gay man finds out he cannot die and suffers the ramifications of newfound immortality. Pity Vertigo is in the toilet now.

She also lost her virginity to a Tenacious D song. I want to believe it was "Fuck Her Gently".

This is where mainstream comics are right now.

His problem is that he's too retarded for his own good, and doesn't have female breasts so people actually pay attention to the retarded shit he says.

We all know it was Kielbasa sasauge

I'm still betting it was Sasquatch.

This kind of shit…
I get it, comic publishers have a diversity problem.
Where Japan can say:
We can not.
Girls don't give two shits about comics and the ones that do love the creative freedom to write what ever the fuck they want.
Our publishers want shit to be 50/50 because it looks good on paper without even making any kind of segregatory imprint shit for these vapid tumblridic cunts.
Publishers are a bunch of libtarded fuckwads.
The US is also a fairly multi-ethnic country and ethnicity quotas must also be strived for to avoid criticism from their desired fan base of similarly libtarded fuckwads.
Stories are published not because anyone had a story to tell, but because they were mandated to tell a story.
They tell a story with characters and settings they didn't create and they tell that story in a way scintillating to only a very specific political ideology with tools that were originally for simple action adventure stories aimed at children.
All I see is a horrible menagerie of squandered potential thanks to a system that devalues an entire god damn fucking artistic medium.
There is no meritocratic reward because such things are far too often the enemy of liberal ideals that value diversity over skill.
There are no credential requirements are there?
Clearly no par of quality exists and people like Liefeld are living proof.
Few exist who would turn away a girl who is absolutely garbage as a creator.
They want that female demo money and they don't care how many untalented cunts they have to hire.
They can't understand that untalented cunts are the only ones dumb enough to work for them.

True. There's a certain naive genuineness to Chris. He's too stupidly arrogant to have the self-esteem these bitches have. He has no doubts in himself.

Also, it's not the boobs. They help, but these bitches are literal sluts.

Just clarifying, when I meant "immortal queer/minority" I trying to say a queer or minority who will never will never be killed or harmed by the writer due to that character being the only queer or minority character in the story (possibly the only one in that work that some how has to try and "positively" represent all queer or minorities, even though that is stupid).

Sasquatch and jesus ranch should've been on the album. Jesus ranch is the shit.

I think he knew that and was just taking it to its logical conclusion.

was a great TV show.

Who are the women and do they take their tops off?

When is someone going to jihad one of these Marxist fucks?

Tell me someone is mocking her on Twitter for comparing real terrorist victims to her imaginary characters' whose lives she's going to protect. This is one of the most autistic things I've ever read.

If you keep using that language, you'll have to go back.

Fags sooner than most, thank God.