"Hollywood bullied Trump"

"Hollywood bullied Trump"
- Zoe Saldana

How can white "women" even compete?

Poor girl doesn't realize they'll be wiped out alone with the other browns and blacks.

who?

no they didn't

No she won't. She'll be among the high-quality nubians the white man chooses to create a new race with.

The star of the new MLP movie

No. She's just another nigger who's suggesting they switch tactics.

well they certainly tried , but they just forgot that they need him more than he needs them

By not being so ugly

u is dumb

I'm not the one claiming an obviously black woman to be white

Neither was the OP you illiterate retard.

Even this suggests that's she not part of the hivemind, which is a step in the right direction

Thank you for Correcting the Record™, Tim.

iktf

She is clearly a mongrel.

She would be q.t for a mulatto if not for the nose. I rate her "house nigger".

Whenever you see a semi decent mulatto the odds are they would have been much more attractive without the nog genes.

I know. I am just commented on this as it is.

Heidi Klum is overrated

yeah, she a grade A bitch for what she did to Seal

Hollywood is fucking retarded. Reality becomes more like a South Park Episode and everyone's imaginations are running wild. The irony is that the creators are probably in that same boat because they sure weren't expecting that Trump Victory that they had to redo that new episode.

As a man with an oil drilling fetish I wouldn't remove the nose. It's one of the parts that completes the picture for me.

What did she do to Seal?

Mate, they had to re-do the entire second half of the season

7/10 would race mix with tbh

not current year zoe though, she looks old as shit now, more like 2013 and prior zoe

There are no reasons that he should be impeached. All they have is imaginary fears

This tbqhwy.

all cuckwood liberals are part of the hivemind, or else none of them would have campaigned for shillary.

left him and their six kids for her chad bodyguard

Are you surprised? The reality of raising a young niglet is nothing like what you see in those slick Hollywood films. It must be pretty depressing to realize that not only does your child look nothing like you, they also are much less intelligent than your white child.

I'm surprised she found someone willing to be with a coalburner with mongrel children tbh. Is he a nigger, a kike or just a cuck?

you be the judge

BLEACHED

?

He's a big guy. He's still willing to date a coalburner with niglets though, that is textbook cuckoldry imo.

Pic unrelated but does anyone else think that niglet looks like he wants to "MUH DIK!" his sister?

probably, niggers for some reason seem to be more inclined to incest

dem nipples say she's having a good time with him

if only non-whites didn't have such disgusting noses

They have bigger fish to fry. What's more off putting? A broad nose or a retard tier average IQ?

You are such a pathetic faggot

Until the day her exniggerboyfriend come to see her to deal with kid stuff, then slip in your ear: "I fucked her so hard she'd guzzle semen and passe out"
"then i would call some friends in need" then winks at you.
Once you go black…

I vote the soulless dark eyes of animals.

You cucks need help.

fuck you man, Seal is pure and honorable. he'd never do anything to dishonor any woman, let alone his wife.

I just wanted to have an oil drilling thread.

Coming from you it makes me laugh.

This is your mind on liberal propaganda.

Well racially charged threads are going to get racially charged responses. It's your own fault.

careful what you wish for. it just might come true.

I'm not the one fantasizing about black guys fucking my gf.

unfortunately user, not everyone here has refined taste.

How do I know you're a virgin?

Actually you are

I already explained why the nigger child doesn't matter to him. I guarantee you'll end up betabuxing the first girl that's not disgusted by you

that niggeress isn't bad looking for a nigger. As long as she washes and doesnt let her hair fester under her weave she could be alright.

oh user, you continue to alleviate my life

I am racist, but not a virgin. Oh! And i feel great.
What's up with you?

As I said, this is your mind on liberal propaganda.

So caring about a woman's past life makes me a beta? If anything it's the opposite.

You seem a little too quick to jump to the defence of cuckish behaviour. Are you involved with a coalburner?

Will she be thrown in the mass graves?

They didn't all campaign for Hillary

I've actually all but given up on white women for two reasons. They're utter shit now days unless they're cheeki. I considered going full MGTOW but I ended up getting married in the process. My wife is chinese (or budget nippon) and I figure it's probably for the best. She hates blacks and HATES pajeets but is naggy a bit. That's her only downside, she nags me and makes me work harder but when I dated white girls it was "OMG LETS JUST WATCH NETFLIX LOL AND LIKE, WEAR PJs AND SLEEP SLEEPING IS MY HOBBY" so to trade that with "Let's play vidya but fuck off if you're going to slack off at work, Vidya is a reward not a lifetime!" or getting pissed off at movies with her for pushing agenda

Yeah it's too late after you've been blacked with disgusting mentally ill niglets. Straight into the trash heap for this pozzed whore.

you're talking about a very slim amount, user. most drank the kool-aid without even giving the slightest shit.

By being attractive?

anyone can be attractive with the right amount of make-up, user. most girls just have to wear a dress, tell a guy they're hot or spread their legs to be the center of attention, even if she's a butterface.

Future father of the next Supreme Gentleman right here. Bringing another hapa into the world means certain doom.

This

Mulattos are akin to the "hot" looking spic chicks. The most attractive are the ones that have a low defree of mud genes and a high degree of white genes. Play the lottery with their genes and you can get a kid who might look all white but have a glaring out of place abnormality. Octoroon images are surreal for how that remnant of their mud genes sticks out. The bottom line is to never play the game at all.

It would be better off for both whites and otherwise to send all the mulattos away and send all the niggers back to the jungles of africa. Mulattos have a decent chance to create a stable country. When gene therapy becomes viable, they can apply for immigration and gene therapy for a one-way trip to whitehood, but not before and no exceptions. Mixture is never a good idea.

Öga Böga we take your women darkie

She is fucking hideous
Just because she was in your capecuck movie doesn't mean you have to pretend she's attractive you fucking redditors

Would let her smell my feet/10.

Probably already got blacked by the father

You must have mistaken this is a BLEACHED thread, not BLACKED.