We Wuz Thread

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIET!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/4nttzb/lets_talk_about_runcensorednews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>Holla Forums

Though the royals of Egypt were typically Arabic and Greek, black royals and nobles are not unheard of. Rare and brief, but not unheard of. Just because the niggas calling themselves "Black Israelites" are idiots doesn't mean there isn't black history.

In fact, just south of Egypt is Nubia, which is full of Wuz Kings 'N Shieet.

>>>Holla Forums

Nice meme. Only lefty cuckolds don't like this meme. I lol'd. Great meme.

I always thought Avdol was Arab. He looks like many of the other Egyptian characters.

You have to go back.

He's Egyptian
And OP better not be talking shit about Avdol

I still, still want Holla Forums to leave.

We all do. But the moment you bitch, they hound you and pretend like all their little Holla Forumslack asses are Holla Forums people defending them, even though just a few months back, and stray Holla Forumslacks were told to fuck off immediately.

He is Arab. His name is Mohammed Abdul.

And OP is an idiot because Abdul/Avdol is a modern Egyptian.

Holla Forums will leave when comics are good again

Also OP is clearly not Holla Forums and just a shitposter, possibly Holla Forums

Holla Forums actively tries to get other boards to hate Holla Forums

Holla Forums just calls them faggs

Crush the Kangsians

There was period of history where Africans ruled over Egypt. See 25th dynasty of Egypt.

And some African do live in current country of Egypt

I think he meant persian. Rome wasnt the first empire to conquer Egypt.

Original replier here.

Yes.

of all the board for Holla Forums to raid, I think that Holla Forums is pretty low on the list

Why the hell would they even want to come here, they know very well along with Holla Forums that comics and cartoons have been in the shitter for years.

You haven't been to Holla Forums lately, have you? Holla Forums makes thinly-veiled politics threads everyday couple of days there now.

Everyone's is on Holla Forums, E3 shit is going on.

user, I'm taking about the last several months. They're cropping up more frequently and making derails more often.

It's like you want to get shot by a terrorist or something

to fight the SJW horde

If Holla Forums left, there would be nobody left on this containment chan.

>>>Holla Forums ;^)

And you say Holla Forums is paranoid?

From my experience it is never the Holla Forums users who derail the tread. It's always the anti-Holla Forums shysters that derail the thread by scrambling over one another trying to be the first to say "gbt Holla Forums".

Jason Alexander pls, you know he's telling the truth. In all of Holla Forums only Holla Forums and Holla Forums pull in quadruple digit of unique posters.

Abdul is GOAT
But I am more partial to Holla Forumsnareff myself

Pretty good guy, but we all know who best friend is

Keep talking. The bulk of current Holla Forums users are drafted from reddit, which explains why most of the forced memes here come from Holla Forums.

reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/4nttzb/lets_talk_about_runcensorednews/

"Le back to reddit" posting is meant to mask this fact under a veil of loyalty to the place they're currently staying in. It's like an immigrant being ashamed of his country of origin, then doing everything he can to disparage it.

God, Reddit is shit.

Hey you're the one still pushing it.

This

Nobody's denying that.

But it sure sounds familiar, doesn't it?

I fucking hate you people.

Technically some of the Pharaohs were black, it wasn't completely unheard of until the Ptolemaic dynasty came to power. North Africa is still right above the rest of Africa.

Except for the fuckhuge desert you mean?

You are seriously underestimating the ability of niggers and arabs to spread.

Don't you mean breed?

Pretty safe to say no underestimates their breeding ability.

Why are poltards so pathetic?

Get it together, Chaim.

Really? Because for my experience, it was always this one Holla Forums user who say totally random stromshit and the thread goes shitstorm

On the other hand, I am from Holla Forums, here for a little break, and instead I'm reading this conspirator shit.
What the fuck has been going on with my Holla Forums lately? It seems everytime I come back I see more "muh ebil nazi boogeyman out to raid us" paranoia.
Does Holla Forums finally have their own alternatives to shills now

Enough with Holla Forumspol/ tier shitposting.

I think Holla Forums is do for a purge. I don't want this place becoming tumblr lite like it did on SJWchan.

Just judging by the obnoxiousness of the whining I feel like SA users are at it again.

Last thing we need is unironic gay threads, idiots getting triggered with chessecake or AT waifu threads…

Agreed.

There are so many places you could be from that I have no idea what images to post.
Just go back to whatever hovel you crawled out of you little shit.

lmao dude

Sounds like Holla Forums

wew

I sincerely wish all black people didn't exist just so I wouldn't have to read people bitching about them on the internet literally 24/7.

What about Holla Forums brought in the Tumblrfags anyway? Was it just the cartoon shit that they seem to love and shovel AIDs into?

The problem with tumblr is no matter how faggy and degenerate tumblr is, it is still extremely intolerant to fans no matter what.

To the average tumblrina full/co/, no matter how hateful, is still a better environment to chat about cartoons (cartoons only, since they don't read nerd comics for nerds).

How would you enact a purge? You're not a board moderator. Are you just going to turn Holla Forums into Holla Forums through incessant shitposting and trolling, and let it degenerate from there?

General threads. Don't let a single fucking person ever tell you otherwise.

Generals are and were always cancer. They were basically the equivalent of that shitty neighberhood cops never go to, but the mods refused to get rid of, or if they did it was in the dumbest way to kick a hornets nest like they did by banning ponies with no warning, before throwing them their own board.

Other than that, the thing that always kills a board isn't SJW's or being to open, it's the fucking dumbasses calling for a purge. The best days of /tg/ were when it went fuck the rules, got shit done, and made entire volumes of OC. But then the mods, before they went degenerate themselves, tried to purge it and it killed everything that made the board great.

Anybody who tells you a purge will solve this problem is a newfag who shouldn't be listened to.

yes