Craigslist thread

Grab a picture from your local craigslist and bring it back here. We decide wether we'd smash that or not.
I'd hit this shit no lie. But I wana see what you guys get. Lets do this.

Wouldn't smash!

I know this is an odd post but I figured I would post it anyway. I am scared to remain in the United States due to unchecked violence towards me and people that look like me. This country is no longer safe or a "home" to me and many others like me. Can someone help me relocate so I can apply to renounce my citizenship for this country?

gb2 africa fgt

kys fag

Try running those stats again, but without "gun". I think you'll find that when you look at overall murders, the trend looks very different.

I mean, do you really give a fuck what they use to kill you? Dead is dead.

and the highest rates of blacks in those cities

Good, get out. If you're so stupid that you don't understand how the concentration of murders in a few nigger majority cities skew every major crime statistic in this country, then you should go ahead and get the fuck out.

weeew

when your ass is wider than your head, you know something's gone wrong

You must have a huge head, or you're a baby

user, I think you're confused.

maybe he meant a single cheek.

Eww

i think something's wrong with your ass, user.

My local Craigslist is nothing but scammers and guys looking for gay sex

The ads in my area are total shit and always fall into one of the following categories:

-It's a hooker.
-it's a bot using fake pictures (ex: text says "I'm just a white girl" picture is of an Asian chick.)
-It's a faggy cuckold trying to set up a threesome with his 4/10 wife.
-It's a fat twink in the straight section offering a blowjob, usually with some ridiculously transparent requirement like "stick your dick through the hole, keep the lights off, DO NOT LOOK AT ME, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS."
-Morbidly obese self-described "BBW" with tiny breasts, a giant round head and more pock marks than the moon seeks 6'10 bodybuilder with 3 foot cock who can host and will buy me food first. PS: I HAVE 47 KIDS SO IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT DON'T RESPOND."

you do realize black on black violence takes up the majority of black deaths

Moar

lol, they left out ireland which would be second on that list, it's 1.3 i think

Correct it for white involved gun murders and that statistic will be less than Sweden.

Would honestly smash both of those.

Checked

Who cares about just gun murders, look at murder in general.

This pic is wrong too. We rank 109th in murder rate and rank 10th in total murders/year

Your juvenile incompetence and inexperience with women is being covered up by false attempts at bravado, using cliches that you did not invent.

When my parents were young, all the males would line up along one wall of the dance hall, and all the females along the other. It was two tribes. They didn't understand each other.

Dance halls are gone, but you have made no progress.