protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/attic/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove yourself right.

prove that you actually made this post

who is this?

the guy who is ruining your life

hmm… dysnomia or that faggot who constantly creates threads about his willy being confused towards dysnomia

I don't know OP, have you tried spamming like usually to get his attention? It didn't work?
How about continuing your frustration for 2 more months? Maybe this time it will work

Oh look, it's this "argument" again…

Say what mother fucker?

good one

nice argument

Die

Oui ce l'est si fagottini le dit.

post more fagottinis

Wt_Snacks

He triggers faggots like you into making posts like this, spurring conversation, possibly leading into more OC.
Prove ue is the worst. I dare you.

Nice meme.

if you actually believe this, how long will he pretend to be shit until this board officially dies?

As long as he gets rid of the cancer, I am behind him.

How to ensure no one will ever take your side .

Step 1: endlessly repeat yourself multiple times in multiple threads daily, in a whiney fashion like a little bitch.

That's it. Good job OP. Be sure to make more and more threads all day every day, then bitch loudly when the six or seven extra get pruned and deleted. You're constant crying wolf will make others ignore it when dysnomia legitimately goes full hotpocket.

Nice meme.

Read it again.

Not if, when. Keep it up though. If you weren't all so fucking retarded I'd say you *were* dysnomia using this strategy to cement support for yourself.

I'm sure there's more than just one of you, and some I'm sure have legitimate complaints. But you all keep playing the same broken record.

Samefag, posting the same old shit again.
KYS

op, given you make half the posts and use 100s of vpns to rant and blubber about the dysnomia smell, if you just stopped posting on Holla Forums for a month, the site would surely shrivel to dust and the smelly one do a cripplekike style 360 and fall out of his chair.
What I'm saying is that if you just fucked off, now, there would be no need for you to ever come back. Two birds, one 12 gauge, as they say.

>>>/tumblr/

Snacks was pretty cool if you compare him to this homo autist

Still better than dysnosperg

this thread was made by dysnomia

He turned the ponifag cyclical.

funnier, yes. but let's not forget that WT opened the doors of 4chan to pedos, who went on to nearly destroy it. we faggots laughed but the long term consequences were disastrous and moot had the prescience to see that.

Sure thing buddy.

Reminder that >>>/attic/ is more rulecucked than Holla Forums

8ch.net/attic/rules.html

I need to know