Why hasnt the UK really been anti-semetic in any since like post enlightment era...

Why hasnt the UK really been anti-semetic in any since like post enlightment era? Im an Anglo American and I looked at how my current country is Jewed, and think "did my people know any better back in the old country? lemme think… oh no, we were the best goys" I swear, British should just be considerd honorary Jews at this point. Maybe run with the whole tribe of Dan myth. Why did continental europe seem to be pretty Jew wary? I get geography but why has the anglo never known the wiser?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Stewart_Chamberlain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_history_of_the_Dutch_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg#From_Thirty_Years.27_War_to_First_World_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
investopedia.com/ask/answers/033015/what-was-nathan-rothschilds-interest-funding-napoleonic-wars.asp
mindcontagion.org/banking/hb1815.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_inventions_of_Leonardo_da_Vinci
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to keep in mind that Rothschild HQ is in the City of London and the entire so-called British Empire was really just the Rothschild Jewish Empire. So in other words, the rat's nest is in your country and ((((they)))) infested its institutions already hundreds of years ago. The only hope for the UK (and by extension the rest of the world) would've been a German A-bomb turning all of London into a crater.

Clearly you know nothing about Britain or British history. Jews had been mistrusted in the UK until the 1960s.

The British hated the Jews in Palestine because they kept on committing terrorist attacks (fuck all semites tbh).

In the 20s London hated the Jews and there were many and frequent clashes between Londoner and yid.

Before that Jews were known only for their practice of coin-shaving, and for their blood libel.

The UK only started loving the Jew after non-stop US propaganda. They may have been tolerated by the upper echelons of society; but has any nation's traitorous upper echelons gone against them (aside from the occasional based monarch/politician, of which the UK has had several?!)? Even the bloody Saudis are in league with kikes today.

Yet the empire of Great Britain was run by the Rothschilds for hundreds of years ever since the late 1400's.

So what OP is saying is true. Britain has historically been the HQ of the international Jewry.

The OP never said anything of the sort. The OP said the British were basically just Jews themselves. The thread was an obvious attempt to divide the continentals and the UK, which is not surprising considering the approaching BREXIT. I would not be surprised if this wasn't a shill thread designed to further hamper any potential relations between Britons and Continentals.

The Rothschilds only truly took control of Britain (and simultaneously what would become Germany, and France) after the battle of Waterloo which took place in 1815, not the 1400s. Jews were in fact not even allowed to live in the UK in the 1400s, they would be let in by Oliver Cromwell. This would happen in 1651, and at the time was largely at the behest of Spain and the Netherlands who wanted to make more money out their 'merchants'; Cromwell wanting to fund his military expeditions was also eager for the money with which to do so. I would not consider anyone treacherous here, though certainly naieve; though do bear in mind that the horrors of the Jew were far less known and entirely foreign at that time.

To sum up… Everything you said was total bull shit. Stop trying to divide and conquer you obvious kike.

They're ugliest folks in Europe. If they weren't so pale they would look like Jews.

Speak for yourself Yank.

Jews in the UK are 1) largely a London phenomenon, and 2) there were/are very few of them.

1) Jews were largely confined to the rag trade (clothing), pawnbroking, the lower echelons of theatreland, and mercantile pursuits before the late 19th century century. Since the the 1867 Reform Act (universal male householder suffrage) they've worked their way into ubiquity in the usual 'intellect led' industries: law, accountancy, academia, etc.

Aspirational British Jews assimilated hard during the Victorian era, going along to get along. To cite one example: Cecil Rhodes' rival and business partner Barney Barnato, one of the so-called Randlords, was born Isaacs, but changed his name in his youth because Italian-sounding names were more suited to the vaudeville scene he first worked in.

The Jews who climbed the social ladder had the sense to act 'respectably' (i.e. as much like Englishmen gentlemen as the mores of the time allowed). Publicly professed Jewish values were perceived as tying in well with Victorian bourgeois respectability, right down to the public probity/private depravity hypocrisy.

2) The Jewish population of the UK today is about a quarter-of-a-million, from a population somewhere in the high 60 millions. And they've never had whole towns/suburb ghettos of their own in the UK as they did in, say, Poland or Russia.

Yes, Bethnal Green has been very kosher - as in majority Jewish - since at least the 1780s, but that's one neighbourhood of one borough of London. London Jews were 'local colour'; not a whole alternative society like the shtetls.

PM Benjamin Disraeli…..
all down hill from then on

Extremely obvious shill thread which was perfectly addressed by and .

Jews were barred from the UK for over half a century (where they all left for Poland, go figure) and didn't even exist in appreciable numbers until the first Anglo-Dutch War, where Jews were lured by the Commonwealth away from Amsterdam as a kind of war measure.

Jews have been extremely disliked in the UK (particularly among the aristocracy and the political class, who weren't always business types) well up to the mid 20th century, and even Disraeli faced a lot of backlash and cold reception from his peers.

Take your D&C and shove it, please.

In the mind of a kike everything besides complete and abject surrender to the tribe is anti-semitism.

The author Houston Stewart Chamberlain wrote a hundred years ago that England had become a Judiazed culture-less abomination. I just found out about Chamberlain recently, he was an aristocratic Englishman who realized that England had been subverted by kike degeneracy. Chamberlain decided that England was beyond hope, he moved to Germany and became an Aryan nationalist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Stewart_Chamberlain

well for any so-called anglo america that is in america today, which God only knows how, there are more germans and irish then them….

anways, america was always fucked up because just think about its founding, englishmen were embarassed to call themselves englishmen, so they changed their name to america, hmmm, what kind of people change their names….oh yeah jews.

and yes, all the freemasons fags were always jews back then, and they knew they were jews, and yes ben franklin was a literally faggot.

English concepts of civilization were a hoax, it is total race chaos. There were never tribes allowed in america, because the freemason faggots would not allow it, because they are jews and want to cannablize people.

fuck them guy, they lied about everything.
hyper tribalism now.

h.s. chamberlain

der kaiser

two of the guy's on the right side.

Britsubhumans BTFO

Bongs are the original pawns of the Jews. The Rothschild made their empire thanks to them. The UK is Jewry HQ if you will. At this point we can barely differentiate Jews and Brits. In the past 100 years, England's rebel child has become ZOG's attack dog. The US became the new Jewry HQ, it has almost as many Jews as Israel, while the old one is dying, Jews selling what remains of it to create a northern Caliphate and accelerate white genocide.

Anglos should always be known as the best goyim ever. If it weren't for them we wouldn't be that deep in shit as we are now.

Goyim I just. England has been cucked since the 1790s. England used to be redpilled but the oppression by elites was used by Jews for their own purposes.

Are you really asking that? Maybe because kikes.

>that hand in the far left of that classroom photo green circle

Jews finance empires, for which we should be eternally grateful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_history_of_the_Dutch_Republic

In the invasion that was the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution
the Amsterdam Finance Jews, realizing the Netherlands were doomed after Louis XIV blocked the Rhine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg#From_Thirty_Years.27_War_to_First_World_War
emigrated to London.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England

tl;dr
The British Empire was built on Jewish loans

Other than the fact that the founding fathers of burgerland still called themselves Englishmen, even after 1776. Fuck off, shill

Cromwell was THE jewish patsy that took over England for them. England's been the jew's puppet since the 17. century.

And the Low countries got their independence from Spain after they expelled the jews and a vast majority of them went to Antwerp and instigated revolt.
They abandoned Netherlands becouse it was at disposal of France, which was the jews biggest enemy since muh absolutism.
They of course took care of that eh?

Basically every major monarch thrown down in Europe was done by the jew's help and their loans.
Romanovs, Bourbons, Hapsburgs(which were in my suspicion crypto-jews that just abandoned the damaged leaky ship), Hohenzollern.
The rest were just crypto-jewified into the Bilderberg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

As much joy as you're getting from rimming these continentals I can confidently call you out on never having picked up a history book.

England expelled the Jews for a longer period than any other nation on Earth.

I know you're jealous that we built a civilisation above all others lad but you need to deal with it.

nice D&C faggot

HURRRRRRRRRRRR LE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Proof that the jews were behind the Empire? Get fucking real dickhead.

You give the Jews far too much credit and power.

You cucked faggots really believe that they've always been this subversive? That every European conflict is the fault of Jews?

Get a grip.

All countries are "Jewed" by your definition, O.P. It's only that we care about England more having this country in our background.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to keep all heretics away from the levers of power, user.

Victoria was Rothschild's whore.
Plus the "empire" operated through jewish merchant tactics (see "capitalism"). The "empire" only ceased to exist because it became useless to the jews. What real empire has ever gone to shit without a fight?

They have played a major role in the past 300 years, and pretty much completely controlled the narrative since after ww2

Thank you for that salt delivery, user.

White countries have only been bad since the 1950s. Before that, things were good, and it's most people's desire to re-obtain this sort of quality of life. Your exaggeration shows your uselessness, really…

Evidence for anything you've claimed? Adam Smith was not a Jew nor were any of the great imperialist capitalists! Glad to know our enemies our still so arse ravaged they have to shitpost on anonymous imageboards about us though. Which war did we beat you in?

The Empire was in the hospital after WWI, only during WWII did the Americans pay it a visit and poison it's drip.

Because ideologies like marxism and feminism only existed after the 50s, right? jews poisoned the well way before that, by retarded friend

Rothschild pretty much owned Britain after his manipulations during the Napoleonic Wars

investopedia.com/ask/answers/033015/what-was-nathan-rothschilds-interest-funding-napoleonic-wars.asp

mindcontagion.org/banking/hb1815.html

You're filtered, I can't handle this much sodium in my diet

you mean triggered

No, he didn't. Your implication that Rothschilde somehow managed to control Britain's economy and the bank of England is laughable at best.

I would like to see evidence for these supposed rumours a gold bullion trader based in fucking Manchester spread to gain control of the Empire too please. Pretty big claim so I'd most certainly like to see evidence for it. How did this help him control the Empire anyway? Are you fucking stupid? He was a successful and brilliant businessman. End of story.

Did you just admit to being triggered?

You should qualify speaking about this heretic by stating that he was indeed a heretic, or else the suspicion of heresy is on you as well, user.!

Fine, you win. Jews dindu nuffin and Anglos managed to become cucks on their own. Happy now?

Don't attempt to retort me with nonsense platitudes fam, you're embarrassing yourself.

You know nothing of our history nor our institutions. The only Anglo cucks I know of are the ones who built memerica

This thread is sullying my anonymous reputation by the mere shit its full of. Goodnight.

Brits are kikes in disguise, just ask the Irish.

Are you implying Anglos aren't cucks? Is this some new kind of delusional nationalism? At least I'm willing to admit that every western country is gone to the shitter

Don't cry paddy!

Anglos are the least cucked on Earth lad. About two thirds of British think Islam isn't welcome and 95% say multiculturalism has failed. Our civilisation has done more for the white race than any in history. We are bigger than Rome ever was or will be. We are the masters of surf and soil.

WE ARE THE CHAMPION CIVILISATION!

It's all right as long as they love it here

Without Latin culture and literature, you would still be in your little Saxon hut today.

Nothing true about your post there, papist sympathiser.

Enough with past accomplishments. Besides Swedes and Krauts, Anglos are the most cucked in Europe, in a time when Europe as a whole is uber ucked

Are you stupid? The Anglo-Saxons came after the Romans lad and much of our literary output far exceeded anything Rome ever did. Even our philosophers were greater than Rome's lmao Hope you Gerrycucks lve having English patron saints lmao

I wouldn't say that long. The Brits because Jew central since the 18th century with the end of the Napoleonic war.

They tried to control Europe through France but when the ancien regimes managed to end Napoleon's Jacobin push (which if it didn't start kike friendly, would have lead to it anyway), they used the war debt to enslave Britain instead.

Turned out better for them since Britain's navy meant they became the sole superpower of the 19th century, not counting continental Europe itself.

The Jews and Jesuits conspired to prevent France from becoming Calvinist and when they saw that the Judeo-Catholic alliance was going down they preferred that the French monarchy lose their heads rather than lose the whole of the territory to Protestant Christianity.

Lad. Just stop posting.

First you take the heretic Talmudic Rothchild side, now you take the heretic Trentian Jesuit side. You're goofy, user.!

You're not very intelligent user

Based lad

Ah… looks like the Vatican heretics are delivering their salt… Right on schedule! :^)

They kicked the jews out sometime in the 1200's and kept them out until that faggot Willem of Oranje became King of England and let them back in.

Why are the Dutch always such fucking cucks.
pic related, me

Don't be self-hating, don't be a heretic.

Entertaining thread, Anons. Try and keep it above-board, though. Lies do not help anyone's understanding.

I should mention all the countries who moulded their constitution on ours did so voluntarily. Something our American friend wouldn't be familiar with. The British Empire lead by example.

Germanics have no recorded history of their own, no script, no literature, no philosophy and I can go on and on and on…

Only reason you know anything about Anglo-Saxons existence is because of their poor copy of roman metal-work and Christians who recorded their existence.

Try harder Anglo : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_inventions_of_Leonardo_da_Vinci

Latin culture and literature laid foundations to modern civilization, Anglos just stole it.

user., what did I just here? Please.

No lying.

NO LYING
O

L
Y
I
N
G

Napoleon was extremely Jew friendly if that's the part you're referring too. Kikepedia itself says it.

Mind you I still have a lot of respect for him and place him at the very top of the historical leaders, but a consequence of his liberal (for the time) policies were attracting the Jew.

As for Britain, that whole business with Waterloo and the buyback at cheap prices is so well known it even appears in that one lolberg cartoon.

I'm not accusing the nation (in the sense of the nation of the French and British) of this, but the states were definitely Jew owned, and Britain as a country has served the interest of the Jew since.

This has precisely nothing to do with Catholics vs Protestants, especially considering this was pre Vatican II.

Catholics were the harshest against Jews, history speaks for itself there.

Pics. related is Anons. lurking this thread.

Shakespeare, Byron, Keats, Coleridge, Wordworth, Kit Marlowe, Chaucer, Oscar Wilde, etc. I could go on for days. You're a joke.

Enjoy our industrial revolutions lad.

If it's so well documented I'd like to see the documentation for this insane claim. Would be rather nice.

It's a shit system.

Yes because universal suffrage and muh democracy has worked so well.

You started it, Prussia/German empire finished it.

You're not Romans.

You're not the Macedonians. Or the Prussians. Or the Napoleonic French. Or the Romans again, or the Mongols.

That isn't a good thing.

Also not a good thing.

You're not the Greeks.

You're not the Italians and Germans, although you had great opera singers that performed such things.

Again, Germans have the most Nobel prizes. German empire was a powerhouse of winning those.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Boers, Portuguese, Russians during the Crimean War (although that was more France's fault), Germans during WWI and Germans during WWII called, they said you're a little bitch.

That isn't true either, don't be a faggot.

Anglo-Saxon forging techniques were some of the best of the world at the time (which is very interesting because they had low quality steel to work with), and Anglo-Saxons were some of the first to record their history with the native runes.

Mind you it was Roman influence that lead to that, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Here's the cartoon.
As for the buyback thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend

Here's the kikepedia version. Do your own research from here.

What a fucking retard. Brit subhumans are way too delusional.

Sage

So shit every country on Earth has adopted elements of our constitutions and bills including the USA which was itself founded by Britons

Those weren't those human rights I was talking about you laughable ape. You clearly know nothing about history lmao

I know we're better.

I know we beat every single one of them into the dust and everyone else as well.

Good or bad it was a great feat unaccomplished by anyone in history. Protip: it was a very good thing

He wrote from his mass produced computer in his home surrounded by the benefits of capitalism.

The Greeks wrote mediocre literature.

We had better than Italy and Germany put together. The Beatles alone accomplished more musically than Beethoven, Bach and Mozart.

Nobel prizes are meaningless and have only been around for a short period. Again, enjoy the multiple industrial revolutions and thank a Briton next time you take a train ride.

They may say I'm a little bitch but our people made them our little bitch and they came out the better for it except thankfully for the Germans

The white working class called. They said thank me for ending nigger slave labour in your shithole country

Sage

Yeah how about

Any of these are better than everyone you just mentioned and it makes me hard.

Sage.

Those trying to malign Britain in this thread can benefit from getting rekt on computers pioneered by Britons. I bid you good night lads in the English language!

Lying comes naturally to Anglos, just like rape and pillage and delusional claims to shaping "modern" world.

Here's some history lesson for you : Modern civilization in every aspect ~ from industrialization to modern medicine and science is rooted in Latin culture and literature.

Democracy is not British invention, It's Hellenic.

We don't know anything about Germanic way of governing, they din't record their history until they were converted to Christianity.

Do you know why those literature exists today? Christianity brought organised literary tradition to Saxons, before that they din't even record their own history let along write literature.

You do know Runes are Italic script, right? It only came into existence because some Germanic tribes in mainland were under influence of Latin and Hellenic cultures.

Pic related : Get back in your huts now, Anglo-supremacists.

Don't you mean the early enlightenment? Prior to Cromwell?

Either way, saged.

Those gullible yanks hyuk hyuk

Eternal Anglo plz leave

Globalism is not a good point of argument

HAHAHAHA oh wait you're serious. Romans and Greeks are the origins and bedrock of western thought. Your precious system you're trying to sell in point number one is just a perversion of what the Greeks envisioned as democracy

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Alexander the Great was the single greatest commander and his troops were the most disciplined army that had the greatest war of conquest we've ever seen. Frederick II's Prussia battled, pretty much alone, the major powers of Europe during the Austrian succession, Moltke the Elder revolutionized the Prussian tactics that lead to the dominance of the Prussian and German army up until WWI, Heinz Guderian and Enrich von Manstein (both Prussian although born in what was already Germany) basically set the stones for modern combined arms warfare. The Romans were the undisputed masters of the ancient world and the Mongols had the biggest empire in square feet. All of them were a better military force. Britain basically sold itself on it's navy but even then, it was numbers and the myth of Trafalgar that kept them great during the 19th, demonstrated by how thoroughly they were picked apart and failed to adapt to the 20th century.

Yes, while also dealing with the effects of the free market globalism slowly eroding at my identity and nation because protectionism is bad goy! You have to let the Arabs, Indians and Chinese buy all your land, resources and companies or else you're a commie!

You have shit taste

Shit taste

So you basically don't want to use objective methods and just want to bitch about MUH ANGLO SUPERIORITY

Yes of course! Screw other Europeans! But we best bend over and accept paki dick brother albion!

Again, defend those niggers! But fuck Europeans! Oy vey!

I'm not an Anglo-Supremacist

Although those huts look comfy as fuck. We should form homesteads and adapt that architecture to the modern world.

Also I did not know Runes had Italic origin. Learn something every day. My apologies then.

You sound very fustrated

No they don't they look like drafty badly built shacks that would be filled with smoke if you lit a fire in the hearth. I don't know if they were really like that or if the reconstructionists didn't care to do a good job but I'd rather sleep in a barn than those houses.

Everything started in the English Revolution, with Oliver Cromwell

From that day, the Jews, who were banned from England, were permitted to enter and started to monopolize the Goldsmithing and other precious metals business.

You seem upset. Go read some Tolkien and learn to appreciate Anglo-Saxon aesthetics.

Of course goy. Remember to vote labour.

This is a persistently lingering question I've had as well. I don't have a fully satisfying answer but my best understanding is the following:

The Rothschilds dominated world finance from Britain starting in the early 19th century. At that time the Rothschilds put a lot of effort into the optics of being "British" and society accepted them as such, as goyim are wont to do. Of course there were those in the aristocracy who were put off by them, but on balance the enablers won out.

Thereafter existed an uneasy partership between the British aristocracy and the Rothschild set.

WW2 was a moment of enormous pivotal signifigance. Chamberlain and Lord Halifax representing the English, and Churchill and his handlers representing Jewish interests.
Halifax was in favor of accepting Hitler's peace offers, but Churchill, with the heavily Jewish-owned British media backing him up, did everything in his power to sabotage such ideas. We all know how that ended.

My guess is that many Englishmen of that era who begrudgingly accepted the alliance with the Jews to maintain European/world dominance, are looking on from the grave in shocked horror at how far astray the Jews have proven themselves willing to lead England.

Sources: Irving's book on Churchill, (((Frederic Morton)))'s sanctioned Rothschild biography

Undercover Jesuit detected.