Trump

Is he winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He already has.

But don't expect too much.

When he will come into power, the usual leeches will appear.

Didn't he say he'd get a new hairstyle if he was elected?

If he manages to look more presidential.

Probably. But with the media colluding with the Clinton campaign, we won't know for certain.

most likely hes better then Clinton.

its also more of the case that Clinton health is not in the best of shape and probably knocking on death's door soon

Shillary literally could be cancer in the White House.

depends on how stupid americans really are which surprises me every day. also i'd say it's going the other way around. even republicans are realizing he's not the best person to represent a country

Well the primaries were rigged, so all Muricans can really choose from is the candidate who will do the least damage. A corrupt system doesn't make the people stupid.

No the ones who are stupid are the gullible sheep like you who lack the intelligence to see past the leftist propaganda.

They both create stupid annoying propaganda and are just trying to fuck you from two different directions. Trump is completely insane, but fuck it im probably gonna vote for him despite being a leftist(notice leftist is not modern american progressive). He is most likely gonna be a lameduck president in all reality as both sides of the isle refuse to work with him, which is the least damage a politician can do to american freedoms.

Muh false equivalency…..get real

He is Hillary's plant. the election is a big con, he is throwing it just like Shoeless Joe threw the world series.

you know bush massively expanded welfare and created a large number of social programs such as the famously coined "obamaphone" . Also funneled money into a police state and created large amounts of domestic spy programs? get real. Not being able to admit they both wanna fuck you is straight retarded.

Checked

trump

Thats syphilis user.
She caught it from slick willy.

right now hes fucked up, polls are beginning to swing back to hillary by around ten points and hes starting to have trouble with the rust belt states he was working so hard to steal from the dems. its not something he cant recover from but this may end up being a sighn of problems his campaign will have in the future as the democrats begin to adapt to his specific style of just spewing whatever comes into his head. we already saw them exploit this with the Muslim soldier family. i feel like both parties are going to be very susceptible to divide and conquer tactics, and right now i expect the dems to to better with those tactics. his economic policy advisers or whatever positions he just filled up might also be a problem since the dems can very easily exploit that to try and drive away some of the poorer voters that are sympathetic to him but not dedicated.
trump needs to rework this cult of personality thing, its not expanding and hes beginning to slip. what worked in the primaries isn't going to have the same level of success against Hillary, who has the advantage of being a mouthpiece for the party elites, so she has more unified support in her own party.

equating Bush with Trump…..you are literally retarded and low energy

do your research retard the dishonest media was just caught rigging the polls Trump is going to assrape hillary

Trump's a clown and moron. Hillary is a political hack. She will win. The media decides the election, and the billionaires who control the media want stability (read, Trump is too unpredictable) more than they want their taxes cut again.

Yes, Trump is winning. Literally every poll is slanted in favor of Hillary. She has every media outlet in the country shilling for her. She has billions of dollars pouring into her campaign from every (((special interest))) in the country. She has her armies of shills spend all day on reddit, facebook, and cuckchan spreading her propaganda. She's running campaign ads in fucking California of all places. And Trump still gets many times the number of people at his rallies than at hers. Hillary still has to resort to petty non-issues to attack Trump with, cause she knows the people actually like his policy positions. At this point, the only thing stopping Trump will be outright poll rigging, which would most likely be too obvious to go unnoticed and start a civil war if it actually happened.

nice post bruh

activity at rallies is not the best indicator of what a final vote may look like. trumps absolutely relies on his active supporters and the people in the never Hillary crowd, but Hillary is maintaining the status quo and is seemingly focusing on a larger pool of less politically interested people. and non issues sell, that's why shes hitting him with them, just throw shit at the wall till one of them sticks. and she has plenty of more serious material to draw on like his cozying up to the russians, which has a massive potential to be a really bad thing for the US and its allies.
people are to caught up in this "trump is the second coming of Christ" and "Trump is literally giga hitler" shit to think straight.

why in your right mind would you pick shillary
if you think trump sucks your answer should be beyond voting, voting third party, or outright campaigning against all big government

Published 11 hours ago
charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html

Trump bashes Shillary on Twitter four hours ago.

Yahoo is propagating the BS that Trump is dropping out and endorsing Shillary.

I also just noticed Trump has more followers than Shillary. A sign?

Hilary is literally accusing the Russians of acts of war flippantly to score political points. She's attempting to start WW3 to help her poll numbers.

Never go full retard.

winning feels good

lol

i didn't say that, i just thing she at the moment has the greatest potential to win. i dont want either of these clowns in office and i refuse to vote for either of them.

she is a well known war monger. but i suspect the conflict between us and russia would remain more the same than anything else. instead of guns and bombs both us and russia are using proxy conflicts, cyber warfare, economic pressure, and driving social conflicts. she would definitely escalate things which is never good.

Trump is winning

so much winning please no more i'm tired of winning. No we are gonna keep winning wither you like it or not