WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO TO GET TORRENTS NOW?

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO TO GET TORRENTS NOW?

THERE'S NOTHING LEFT. NOTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
thepiratebay.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get on i2p, also last i checked pirate bay still works fine.

nice try, coppa!

what's wrong with pb

but would you use a .50 cal as dildo?

Thepiratebay
Demonoid
i2p

torrentz.eu
torrentproject.se
bteye.org

fuck that shit its slow as fuck just use some free vpns like zenmate if the sites are blocked.

To the videoclub.

ExtraTorrent

Or the best of all :

Google

Piratebay has allegedly been compromised by the FBI.

Private trackers nigga

I go to your mom's vagina

meh, used the tor portal with no scripts, referers and rotating browser agents.

torrentz.eu recently shut down. search no longer works.

piratebay.
bullshit and use a vpn you nigger. also rutracker should still work but you need to translate the page to get what you want

Checked

nigger, rutracker is still online and even better than kat and tpb

what does that even mean? That all the torrents r now nsa keyloggers? That fbi is gonna come over to your house? U can go fuck yourself with your fbi, they have no jurisdiction where i am.

Tpb used to be better for vidya, not a lot of uploaders now i guess, is there any place good as kat to download vidya?

kat.al

Good
lol

KAT

^^^

find another
I'm not your nanny
this is at your level

kat is fucked too

Holy shit you're right

You better use protection… You might get a virus or something

Checked

I'm good nigga

All kats are running on backup, that means everything there is old as fuck.

Wait did torrent sites get shut down?

I've been off the grid for a bit

Kickass
Thepiratebay

These for sure have been closed.
But both still have some random mirrors, ending with .cz .nz .cc …. and some other posibilities

There's a decent torrent site on ZeroNet

Stop spreading lies.

The Pirate Bay is literally the last man standing and as been the undefeated champion from the beginning. That anyone uses a different torrent site shows bad faith in what a torrent community should be.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

TL;DR The Pirate Bay is Forever. Donate.

fuck off Holla Forums

Nice try, freech shill

umad

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

Alright

kys tbh fam

I'm convinced these threads are LE honeypots hoping to discover some super secret tracker we are all using.

I've been using TPB as my main source whenever it's up and never had any problems. I used to use kickass as a secondary, but it changes urls every few months, and hackers are putting up fakes all the time, not sure if i can rely on it. Besides, it TPB doesn't have something, KAT rarely has it either.

Anime torrenting sites are still up.
As for music, there are archives of 4chan's sharethreads that are searchable
And aren't there clones of KAT popping up.

Also, the actual content of the pirate bay is not that big since it's all magnet links. There are torrents of thepiratebay out there.

u fuckin retarded?
thepiratebay.org

Pirate Bay for wide range of torrents.

rutracker.org for torrents that actually have shit ton of seeders.

doesn't the pirate bay still exist somewhere?

You don't even need to translate anything on rutracker if you're looking for things that are in English, since various video games and tv shows will be listed with their English names.

test

www.thepiratebay.org
/thread

Wat. Anyone who's sharing a torrent can see who's downloading it. There's nothing to compromise here. What information could they gain that they didn't already have?

Anyone stupid enough to register an account

That's the opposite of what we should do. If everyone uses the same torrent site, there's only one target for the MAFIAA (love that name) and RIAA goons to shut down. As long as there is plenty of alternative torrent site, we're safe. The day everyone starts using the same site is when we are in danger.

Why?

I do it so I can my real name address and phone number to the profile, making sure, absolutely sure, that anyone who needs to can contact me.

Fair enough