BERNOUTS WANTING TO REENACT 1968 DEMOCRAT CONVENTION

archive.is/pgOUN

KEK WILLS IT

MAY THE DEMS FALL INTO CHAOS AND SPLIT THE VOTER BASE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/RememberNevada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seamus_McCaffery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE MUST INFORM AS MANY SANDERNISTAS ABOUT THIS AS POSSIBLE.

REDDIT MUST BE MADE TO KNOW ABOUT HISTORY

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRM

So, is there any way of finding out if there are permits secured for the Republican convention? It might be good to know what we are dealing with.

And finding out who/what took out those permits

Also

Kek wills riots

Are they gonna go full triangle?

How do we encourage this? How do we meme this into being?

I support this. Bernouts actually have a grievance and Nevada violence showed that it gets them legit political standing. They can demonize Ron Paul supporters as bigots, but they are fucked into a corner with bernouts more liberal than them.

The media is to scared to demonize them if they go full cat5 chimpout.

Time for all Philly user to hat up

Wew

My god, its going to be complete and utter chaos

Let's hope they bring their fire extinguishers :^)

We don't need kek for this to happen. Kek is an impotent and useless false god.

Make a reddit and twitter account, pretend to be one of them, plant ideas

Get them to cover themselves in blood for reasons.

It's hot in July and blood smells when it's hot and sweaty.

WE BLEED FOR BERNIE.

Maybe it's time to revive #freebleeding.

Probably not a good idea to associate the two. They eventually found out free bleeding was a joke on them.

How would a 1968 style convention benefit Trump?
Sanders as a candidate would be a harder dog to tackle than Hillary.

A lot. Nixon got a big boost from normal people who saw/read about the violence at the 1968 Dem convention and realized the danger of leftist radicals.

history has shown left-wing violence is always beneficial to their opposition. the chimp out in chicago at the trump rally this year was of great benefit to trump.

Most people strictly vote on what appears better. They virtue vote. It's why the vast majority of voters are strictly one party voters and don't know the issues at all.

This would turn normies completely off of the Dem party.

All of "Trump's violence" has been Bernouts, they're going to tear the Democrat party to shreds while the Donald does a pimp walk to the presidency.

Do you think Trump is such a magnificent bastard that he decided to help Sanders behind the scenes?

Fix'd.

I hope the Bernouts Bern the DNC to the ground.

Possibly, but I bet Donald put him on an allowance to try to teach him the value of a dollar.

What?

Hillary represents everything wrong with leftism if you are a real leftist.
Pro war, wall street, neoliberal, corrupt, will say anything to get elected.
The leftists are betas that were unable to defeat the DNC and new democrats, so i expect they will rage one last time at their convention.

Meanwhile the alright have slayeth the neocons and trump is just doing victory laps now.

trump can point to the violence and division in the democrats and say that he will bring order.
Not that hard birdbrain

Thats what happened at the 68 democratic convention, repubublican majority in all houses and the presidency for 12 years.

(actually no it was 20 years lel)

I'm more excited if Obongo gets impeached, that would mean both Obongo and the previous Democratic president were impeached.

Not true, Carter became president in 1977.

Not true.

Anyone that lives nearby… I beg of you take out a permit for a park or other area near by to have a family friendly gathering of americans where everyone enjoys themselves has a hamburger or hotdog off the grill and listens as people take them microphone and share personal or historical tales of american exceptionalism.

Please someone do this!

Its too late for that. The fed is far too corrupr for the proceedings to transpire in less then 2 years if at all. Look at hillary that shit should have taken 4 months top to convict

Meme it. We are their greatest ally after all and will definitely let them take reign once they're done. :^)

Excuse me retard?

Not true.

dis nigga boutta get filtered smdh

Not true.

I just have a feeling shillary isn't getting the nod.
There is too much shit on her.
I think Boiney sandahs will get it somehow.

That's because Sanders is the establishment pick. BLM is their useful pawn.

BLM is to Sanders as Beck is to Rato. Hillary is to dems as YEB! is to the Gop.

You're a retard if you think the establishment doesn't run both sides [meaning establishment pick and "anti-establishment" pick] in every election.

I wish a nigga would. It'd be hysterical to see leftists tear each other apart while Trump acts as a stepping stone to American white nationalists. I wanna see these people fuck themselves out of support.

Even if Sanders was handpicked by the establishment, I don't think he was ever supposed to be this successful.

He was just supposed to rally the far-Left types disillusioned with the centrism of the Obama years before gracefully bowing out to Hillary. I don't think anyone could've foreseen him being as popular as he is (seeing as he has all the charisma of a Jewish Grandpa Simpson)

with the amount of feral niggers in philthy, this could easily be a class 3 or 4 chimpout

I'm not certain, but here's the hashtag: twitter.com/hashtag/RememberNevada

Dubs confirm 3 or 4 chimpout. I'm personally thinking it'll be a light 3 chimpout though.

FIRE UP THE SOCIAL MEDIAS, WE MUST ENCOURAGE THIS ASAP

back to your containment board

philly and neighboring suburbs consistently grab top 5 murder rates in the US. camden is across the river in jersey and another true shithole. I think philly even grabbed #1 around 10 years ago or so.

moved away from PA a while back, but my friends still in the area don't go into the city unless a couple dudes are carrying. if (((they))) can rile up the ghettos it could be baltimore or ferguson.

I need to check where exactly the convention is being held and how close niggers are.

We are already on Holla Forums

filtered, nigga

3/11. Never forget.

I live in Shanghai, a 0 city through and through.

Yeah, this could be a huge factor in considering how big the chimpout could possibly be. Who knows? Maybe it'll surprise all of Holla Forums and we'll have riots for weeks on end instead of just a massive riot.

BERN, BABY, BERN

Philly is notorious for being a shithole with horrible people, im sure the hippie revolution will turn into a bloodbath right quick

it's in south philly at the new stadiums. it's away from the gentrified central areas, but on the opposite side of the city from the true north philthy ghettos. still shitty though. good news is that it does place it closer to chester pa, which is a philly suburb and nabbed #1 for murder rate this year. it's also right across the bridge from a shit area of camden, but once again not the shittiest area.

we need to do our part and meme this into happening.

FTFY

The people who are going to show up for Bernie aren't niggers. They aren't even, for the most part, black. They're overwhelmingly white with dashes of asian and latino- the niggers are Clinton's core demographic, along with crazy old feminists.

We're not going to see a chimpout. What we're going to see is probably going to be even worse from the Democrats perspective. It's going to be a bunch of college age white kids furious and protesting on their steps. The DNC won't hesitate to mobilize police and it could very easily escalate to a riot.

Chimp outs get waved away as systematic racism or whatever bullshit narrative they need. You can't do that with white college students.

Adolf dubs confirm

It's gonna be a cruel, cruel summer.

Where Santa was booed?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seamus_McCaffery

Yeah, Philly sports fans chimp on a regular basis.

Hitler dubs confirm

Even if they do show up, it will be the most pathetic gathering imaginable. The cops will likely fire tear gas into the crowd just to have something interesting to watch.

Bump to sow dissent in communist ranks

Well folks, I'm ready to get comfy and watch the chimpout livestreams from the comfort of my home.