Rate my eggs and pancake

Rate my eggs and pancake

6/10

Those aren't scrambled eggs and therefore you are a terrible person.

Rated E for eeeeewwwwwww

test

they look the same / 10

testy

deez nutz

hm…

very nice

I'll check these even if it's the last thing I
hnnnnnnrrrrgggghh

4u :^y

Sorry to disappoint you op but I think I can shit a better breakfast than that.

Also, have you ever heard of food presentation because that looks like you threw that shit at the plate from the other side of the room.

-1 point for no tits in pic

These are scrambled, just perfectly done so that it all held together. What other way other than scrambled is that would allow eggs to look like this?

Also, as a bonus, mcdonalds breakfast burrito I posted in another thread that's since been deleted

Kek.

Look at what I have to work with, tho. Not even a serving platter could hold it all

Here’s another dish of mine. I call it Beef circle and chicken

Look up gordan Ramsey's scrambled eggs.life changing

What does he do -throw it in the pan & swear at it?

pancake is gorgeous eggs look dry as shit

England/10 absolute shit

All you need is a nice strong cup of tea to wash it all down gov'ner.

What are you on, a diet?

That looks like at least 2 eggs, maybe 3. That pancake is huge. He probably only wants just enough carbs.

3 eggs. Pancake was like 1 1/2 inches thick and I used a shit ton of syrup. Is that unhealthy?

Hotdog bits and American cheese sub

Quesadilla of the monster variety

I give you and 8 on the pancake a 4 on the eggs

Meal score: 6/10

Refried bean taco

Very uncreative op, try this instead

Oh kind sir, you've given me an excuse to post some of the stuff I've cooked.

Would you eat my cancer?

Would you like some noodles with your hot sauce?

nigger thats barely any hot sauce

Lets fix that shall we?

This is my version of a Mexican dish called "migas" most versions of it half stuff like onions and bellpeppers mixed in, but I make it a bit different.

The last dish was scrambled eggs, steak and refried beans with orange soda.

For this one I'll go step by step.

First we see all the ingredients laid out. I forgot to toss in the milk, but that goes into the eggs as well. Next, we cut some corn tortillas and fry them until crunchy, then place them on a paper towel.

Separately, we prepare the eggs while the tortilla chips are drying. I use the method Gordon Ramsay describes for eggs, don't add anything like salt or pepper until afterwards. Wisk lightly, start with butter and a bit of milk, add in some cheese, stir until it starts to solidify, then remove it from the heat and keep stirring. The residual heat will be enough to cook the eggs but not burn them.

Mix the eggs onto the tortillas (after they're totally dried off), then I add some ketchup, sriracha and salsa.

How was I supposed to know her eggs were fertile?