OKLAHOMA BANS ABORTION

OKLAHOMA BANS ABORTION

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/05/19/oklahoma-legislature-passes-bill-making-it-a-felony-to-perform-abortions/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States
afterabortion.org/2012/rape-hurt-abortion-devestated/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3517175/
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/textver/16.2.a/impact.txt
city-journal.org/html/boy-trouble-13615.html
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.single.html
princeton.edu/futureofchildren/publications/docs/WhyMarriageMatters.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2930824/
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based injuns

seems like southern states are the only ones standing up against degeneracy these days

When did Oklahomo start getting their balls back?

Beutiful.

Uhhh, isn't a felony when you break federal law, not state law?

the more I think about it the south should just secede tbh

Dixie would never, ever elect someone like obongo as president

EVERYONE GIVE OKLAHOMA YOUR ENERGY

Oklahoma isn't the south. It's midwest although the midwest doesn't like us. Oklahoma is the center, we're the core. Fuck all yall.

GOOD LUCK OKLAHOMA-CHAN

Nope, a felony is any serious crime.

Generally if the possible sentence is over a year in prison it's a felony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States

abortion kills more blacks than guns ever could, which is why you should support it

The "right" needs to start doing more of this.

The left does not follow the law or constitution, why should we?

also the League of the South considers them a southern state

looks like the baby killer IDF showed up
you know abortion affects whites too

the fact that liberals get anally ravaged by the pro-life movement is why you should support it

it's a double edged sword

How the fuck are you expected to do eugenics without abortions? Fuckin' christcucks.

combine this with their calls for obongo's impeachment

and OK is having a big week

eugenics is larping

Yeah, but it also allows whites to dodge the responsibility of raising a family, thereby contributing to White Genocide.

Niggers breed like rabbits and how many of their babies they kill with abortion doesn't outpace the white babies dying.

vs

Eugenics is where its at

this
abortion contributes to degenerate hookup culture, which is fucking up white society

I feel that if welfare was scrapped or at least the child support and childcare portion, combined with a ban on contraception, things would change.

It would stop the casual sex culture, where there is no risk to their hedonism. It would encourage smarter dating and relationships. Encourage women to actually wait for a man to settle with.

But yes, the black problem is a tricky one for me. I want to say that without safety nets and gibs, we wouldn't have to worry, but its too uncertain. It is a hard question. Legalize murder or potentially deal with even more crime, rape and murder.

Wait how is this good? From what I gathered don't blacks abort something like 75% of pregnancies(probably wrong dont be mad pls). Wont this make the black pop go up?

yeah, they can have so many kids because it's subsidized by taxpayers

besides, nothing would wake whites up more to race realism than the nigger population blowing up

Retarded. I'd be a father of three by now if it weren't for abortion methods we currently have, and better off with it.

I know there's lots of cosplayers here in Holla Forums but there's not a single one that has an argument for outlawing abortion. If you do so, you'll only get more illegal abortions and deaths.

*in case that wasn't clear, my point is that it can be fixed with economic policy

too bad you weren't aborted you autistic spawn

You're a virgin, right.

We need to make it illegal to perform abortions on humans.

Yay! More christniggers! Just what America needs.

maybe you shouldn't have been going around knocking up whores

nope, just not a degenerate

Oklahoma is only 7% black retard. The only people it's killing there are whites.

anything wrong with being a virgin? go live the MTV standards of meaningless sex so your peers can accept it

Reported.

how exactly is it a positive for society for women to think they can bang whoever they want however many times they want with no permanent repercussions?

Do it faggot.

Learn what tense is.

Woman detected.

this

Yes, if you're a guy at least. But it's granted that a great deal on user boards are so I don't hold it against you usually, just on topics where prowess and experience actually matters.

Why make this just about women?

So you’re mentally defective. Thanks for telling us.

you're right
it screws up both male and female behaviour

I have to agree with user here.
Killing whites is not alright.

what's wrong with being a virgin exactly? sex should be reserved for marriage and starting a family, if you do it under other circumstances you buy into their game and fall into degeneracy

Alright, just because you got dubs 2 times.

Reported.

top kek, basic virgin (guy) talk

I'll admit to that, but I think we've come better ways from having the first lay you have become your wife and mother of children when you have no idea what they're like. Maybe it was different way back when but it's not any more, hell, in Finland 65% of women under 25 have had at least one abortion, and 38% of marriages under five years end up in divorce already.

Not settling down with anyone a sign of a boy masquerading as a man. Pussynerds can't deal with the big boy responsibilities of fatherhood, and still want to claim a throne of "manliness". It doesn't work that way, it's just honorary niggerdom.

Except that’s not even remotely what is being discussed or claimed.

kek, it's not ok to be a virgin guy but to stop being a viring you have to hurt some innocent girl but of course that wouldn't ever occur in your narrow mindset

Hahaha, this is talk of some guy who broke a condom and believed the lie the girl was on the pill.

that's exactly what I said

Into the filter you go.

You’re INTL. Reported.

I know. I was elaborating on your post.

it's one of the only ways to reverse the trend of degenerate behavior in society

people need to learn that actions have consequences
when you can do whatever you like sexually and just have it "fixed" the next day this opens up pandoras box, and dooms the prospects for most people of having stable marriages

I'll add to that a bit, these "responsiblities" didn't even exist before the last century or so. Yeah, you go ask your papa to throw some ball or how to kickstart a moped, sure, but just a few decades back from your fawn-filled olden days it was dump in the rump and work, mama took care of the children and if they got out of line kicked their ass.

Like I said, I understand the traditionalist cosplayers who flock here but most of them have nothing to show for their "principles" except an empty wad.

So why grieve against me for saying what's real and what's not? Abortion should not be illegal, it's the mudslime way.

Honest question:

you say "stable marriage".

What do you mean by this?

It should be illegal for human babies.

ones where people don't cheat or get divorced?

Oklahoma is Texas's hat.
regards, texan

I think he means not cheating on his wife and not getting cucked and divorced by her.

Texas is the South and Oklahoma is a Texan outpost and so is in the South

t: Texan

what the fuck is this?
there's a reason why kids of single mothers almost always turn out shit, you need both male and female to raise a child properly

They still stuck around for their kids and didn't let them turn into single-mother spawn. Abortion should be legal. Do you have an actual point you'd like to make, or are you going to keep perpetuating nigger culture because MUH DIK?

even niggers understand the concept of having no fucking money to eat

They only understand it after its already happened
Sheeeeit now I have less food
Sheeeeeit even less food

So you would have someone raped and getting pregant from it deliver anyway? Or this is the "rapists are not human" clause?

These things don't exist to this date but in rare cases, and they sure as hell didn't exist in abundance outside last century either. What the fuck is wrong with you people, are you this ignorant.

Nice trips. But this shit seems to be onus on the female when it comes to boards like this, when it's been clear for hundreds of years they've got the shit end of the stick for a long time. It''s only understandable that with the sexual revolution of modern times (what, 60 years since) things will get alive for some time, but it's better to take the good from the bad and focus on improving the good.

We have less childbirth due to some circumstances, but also less child death due to medical advances. We've already discovered genes on how the fucking NOSE IS SHAPED just two days ago, you think we won't start genemandering soon enough when it coomes to offspring and WAY BEFORE any niggers and their ilk get their hands on it? Supreme world order baby. BABY

Except you'll only have to go back a few centuries to see fathers did not raise kids, at all. It's a modern phenomenon. They mostly DIED duriing something they were up to, be it war, scavenging, work, coming home and killed by raiders etc.

wtf user? do you live in NYC or LA or something lmao

yeah I wanted to say all, but maybe there's someone on Holla Forums that was raised by a single mom idk

Why the fuck is everyone so against punishing a woman for doing this shit?

No honestly, give me a fucking reason besides "muh women". This is whiteknighting on a state level.

Have fun living in ignorance, or better yet, if you wish, start looking into your parents' lives more.

You might not like what you find. But depends on your age of course - this "stable marriage" phenom often includes cheating and getting on with it just for the kids. This doesn't happen too often with more modern families.

I know for a fact that my grandfather sired dozens of bastards on top of the six own children, but hey, it was all "part of the deal" back then. To stick through thick and thin, even if one of the couple is fucking around constantly.

If the preganncy is unwanted, why not punish the man as well?

OKLAHOMA DOUBLES DOWN ON BEING AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm so proud.

They do the same thing with prostitution in a lot of countries now. Only pimps or Johns get any punishment, its legal to sell yourself for sex but illegal to purchase sex.

We can abort rape babies but the rapist will also be put to death.
Fair is fair.

Sounds fine by me.

with the way feminists are screaming rape these days, you don't want this. Trust me.

Oh come the fuck on, virgin boy.

Or maybe you're some Russian slider/shill wanting no Western babies because muh SJW/feminist threat possibility.

Yes, but abortion is more likely to cause harm to blacks specifically and more likely to be used if it remains illegal.

I wouldn't mind seeing the man being punished as well if he were conspiring with his wife to get an abortion. If his wife went out and got an abortion without his knowing, then he is not at fault and shouldn't be punished for it.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

You won't even know she's crazy.

First, it's real fucking hard to prove the rape happened, the judicial system hopefuly won't give credit some neon haired bitches (which is part of the reason they always cry rape: they can't prove it).

Second, what

You should get to know her more before you bed her. Holy shit it's almost like people need to be told how to breathe.

maybe you're just a nigger

You could of course marry a virgin and have a stable marriage and none of this current year shit.

In this case, it IS easy to prove. Case in point: the fucking baby.
I'm sure once she aborts it they can run tests on the fetus DNA and prove that Chad did fuck her.

I agree, and I'm in full support of saving sex until marriage. But today's society isn't like that, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with killing a falsely accused rapist because of one bad decision.

There are people concieved in rape who live. Would you say to their face "too bad you weren't aborted"? Also:afterabortion.org/2012/rape-hurt-abortion-devestated/ if you think abortion is all cool and has no consequences on both woman's body and her mind then you are wrong.

My grandparents were married for 50 years and all their kids are still married (will be like 20 years by now). Just because in modern day USA sabotaged by cultural marxists marriage is vilified it doesn't mean it doesn't happen anymore.

That's an absolute lie. Actually the most devastating wars to fatherhood both happened in XXth century (ww1&2) and fatherhood still survived well in Europe despite it losing the most men. Fatherhood was different back then because 90% of all societies were agrarian. Son inherited soil from his father, he grew up working with him in the fields. Even if the father died there was enough men in the local community for the children to provide the role model.

REMINDER: ABORTION IS GOOD WHEN ITS KILLING NIGGERS, THE GENETICALLY DEFECTIVE, THE CHILDREN OF POOR PEOPLE, AND CRIMINALS. NOT ALL LIFE IS EQUALLY VALUABLE

I'm sorry but you are fucking retarded. And by this account you should have been aborted.

let me guess. Christian?

Just going with your narrative. If you allow abortion - why weren't YOU aborted?

Is this really the mental capacity you idiots are capable of?

OOOOKLAHOMAAAA YES YES YES!!!
Degenerate sluts don't know what to do!

Some of the OK redskin tribes fought with the Confederates too.

That's not right at all. Autists actually follow through with logic, even if it's about really dumb shit. It's more along the lines of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

You guys are just North Texas anyways.

Yeah, but this is a fuck you to federalism and King Nigger, so I'm conflicted.

Abortion is very very important, more spics and niggers get abortions that whites do, it's very important to quell the nigger and spic population.

WHAT ARE THE DEMOGAPHICS OF OKLAHOMO? THIS IS IMPORTANT

It's 7 percent black, 8 percent spic, the rest are either white, indian, or other.

It's decently white, but again, abortion does not only take care of the nig and spic population, but also takes care of the liberal, poor, and stupid populations.

Just as you pointed out that she made up the rape, the judge can point it out too. That's why they need forensic evidence of rape (ie. scars, marks of violence, vaginal injuries, etc.) which are gone by the time she aborts.

But if the jury sentences a man to death, they still wait for years until they execute him. They need hard evidence the crime happened, and the kid only proves that sex happened, not rape. In the end they only have the woman's testimony which is not nearly enough.

Eagles don't shit up your country. Niggers do.

Psychopaths do as well, edgelord.

Oklahoma is %17 black, I support abortion because eugenics.

Abortion isn't eugenics. It's cowardly murder of the most defenseless. Eugenics is life based. Once people try to make it based around death it becomes psychopathic. Not only that, as others have stated already, it encourages degenerate slag behavior. Outlawing abortion will go a long way to defeating feminism and degeneracy as people forced to take responsibility for their own behavior.

What about those that you know are deformed or have severe disabilities while still early on in the womb? I believe only those and substantially corroborated rape victims should be allowed for abortions.

Shouldn't we diagnose that AFTER birth? It happens often that doctors diagnose the kid to be sick but it's born healthy. Spartans were more civilised than us because they only judged the child after it was fully formed and born and only then they decided to toss it down the mountain.

Interesting, what's the numbers on that? Source?

The Spartan example is mute since they didn't have the technology we do to look at the baby while still in the belly, so it depends on how accurate they are at that. You've inspired me to look into it though, saying that they aren't that accurate.

No exceptions. You must live. You must face the harsh reality or be punished by society for wanting to avoid it. Leftism is all about avoiding reality. It's why real right-wingers are pro-life. And why do you get to decide that the deformed person gets to die? I understand sterilization so more deformed people aren't created, but that person which has already been created might grow up to do something great. Death-based eugenics will always go hyper-psychopathic very fast. Very dangerous. The slippery slope is real. Look at the faggots now defending pedophilia at Salon. We have to crack down and make illegal everything the left has been pushing: abortion, homosexuality, all of it.

It's an interesting point to put it that way, 'death-based eugenics', though I see no reason to keep alive those who are brain-dead inside. I actually find it a form of cruelty and weakness on the part of those that keep them artificially alive.

Also, where has a death-based eugenics practice ever gone "hyper-psychopathic very fast"? I know of no such examples. The Spartan practice worked out quite well for them, as they just died in the end by too much blood shed with Athens and allowing themselves to breed with their helots to make up their number loss.

Can't we just kill the parents instead? The unborn niglets may not have committed any crimes yet at the time of the abortion.

The bitch in charge vetoed it.

Well, sorry that your parents and grandparents didn't love each other, but I can assure you that there's no shortage of married couples who don't cheat on each other and don't get divorced. For people who don't think they can ever love someone, I honestly suggest getting some Jesus in their lives.

You guys really need to learn to just fucking wait. Once easy, safe and reversible male contraceptives (not vasectomies) are released. All the problems with black people can easily be solved by simply offering them it for free. Of course offer it everyone else too to not raise suspicion, just incentivize "poor" people more. Look up vasalgel, the plan for it is be released to the general public in 2018 if everything goes well. Blacks have low time preferences and trouble thinking of the furture. If you can get even just ten percent of the young black male population to muh dick there way to no children. You can basically have a eugenics program without actually having a eugenics program, or the whole killing babies part. In fifteen twenty years you could decrease the black population by millions.

PRAISE KEK

About fucking time

Eliminating abortion is good because it will make people more accountable for their sexual actions

Women will be less likely to be whores if they don't have that backup plan.

This will help white birth rates. We need to also help get rid of birth control and other contraceptives.

Remember the kikes push this shit so our birthrates go down, and then they try to get sandniggers to immigrate to fix it aka genocide

Thank the Lord! These racist liberal eugenicists think they can get away with exterminating our natural conservative allies.

This 100%. I don't understand why you nigs are against abortion, I never hear of anyone other than democucks getting abortions so why would you not want them to kill their own children? Sure, you could argue white genocide, but those whites would probably be voting Sanders etc. if they're big enough cucks to even consider abortion for their own child.

Great, even more non-Whites flooding the country now.

Good job, christcucks!

I just want women to suffer as much as possible to be quite honest, family member.

I don't see the downside

How does it feel to be as wrong as anybody possibly can be and still be alive?

Fathers back in the day had HUGE responsibilities. They were literally the son's teacher, you always went into the same field your father did, be it farmer, craftsman, noble, whatever. He taught you everything he knew and then handed the family business to you before he died.

It wasn't until after public school really became widespread that the niggerish behavior you mention became the norm.

Reducing the number of niggers is incidental to the fact that it's a slow drip poison that corrodes every healthy structure of a functioning society.

On top of that, nigs gonna nig and welfare is so lucrative that baby mommas WANT an entire stable of niglets to nurse.

How?

if abortion is a slow drip poison for society, then niggers are a bleech enema.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Thread needs some stats.

The more promiscuous you are the more likely you are to cheat:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3517175/

How likely cheating in marriage is:
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/

Negative outcomes of single motherhood:
-on average worse off
irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/textver/16.2.a/impact.txt
-boys are affected more by single moms
city-journal.org/html/boy-trouble-13615.html
-can pull off not having major pathologies, still worse off and more likely for underclasses
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.single.html

Kids with married parents do amazing:
princeton.edu/futureofchildren/publications/docs/WhyMarriageMatters.pdf
-when kid with married parents DONT do amazing and do as bad as single parents, also has more stats on single motherhood risks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2930824/

My fav part in the Tyrone comic is the spilled McDonald's drank.

Also, what is on Tyrone's tie? Noses?

But aren't most abortions performed on minorities, especially blacks? Banning abortions is going to accelerate white genocide. Is this really worth it just to say
"haha you stoopid feminists :DDD t. critical sargon of akkad subscriber"?
Are you christian or pro-white? You can't be both.

You don't understand the issue and are treating it statistically in numerical areas and numerical in statistical areas.

OKLAHOMA NO!

rip merle

FEDERALISTS BTFO
TENTH AMMENDMENT RESTORED WHEN

If women don't abort they will release the children for adoption which means they're most like going to end up in an orphanage. Growing up without parents makes you criminal, stupid, mentally ill, etc.. If they don't abort, they're going to be raised by a single mother (most abortions are performed on single mothers, not happy married couples). Growing up without a father makes your criminal, stupid, mentally ill, etc.. Criminal, stupid, mentally ill persons often become pregnant unplanned and the cycle continues.
If you're going to prohibit abortions we'll end up with a generation full of retards, basically just right now but even worse. Do you actually care about peoples behaviour, opinions and intellect or is their race the only important thing? Would you rather live in a intelligent, functional and healthy asian society or in a trashy and degenerate white society?

Gook or weeb detected.

Banning abortion is a retarded idea, how will you keep the nigger birth rate down? And how will you deal with fetuses that you already know have disabilities?

r-selective revisionism. The white race, and white civilization, was built on K-selection wherein fathers took good care of their children and placed a high time investment in raising them.

Ignoring your kids is r-selective degeneracy.

BASED OKLAHOMA

Only problem is, the governor is a woman……. so she'll probably back down and refuse to sign it.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE SUPREME COURT HAS NO ENFORCEMENT POWER

THEIR OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT

Though, King Nigger might try to do something about it, but that would be unconstitutional since he's not granted any power to enforce the opinions of the Supreme Court.

Based

Another edgy atheist lolberg that thinks that abortion is "harmless and doesn't affect anyone".

The only legal abortion should be in places with lots of blacks and where it remains illegal for whites.

Maybe now that their safety net is gone, they'll have to start being careful. Less AIDS and less sluts, good. Consequences for this behaviour is simply the way of nature.

Also this.

It's killing whites and encouraging white parents to dispose of their kids after being sluts instead of investing in becoming responsible parents in case this kind of thing ends up happening.

Nah, she's almost certainly going to sign it.

cuckservatives are literally retarded

They love retard babies too.

Niggers and tards are a Christcuck's best friend.

Plodding further and further into inferiority.

As long as we have unlimited gibs for single moms, your scenario isn't going to happen.

Outlaw country is best country

Lol, you know it was jew who spread that idea to discredit Hitler in what used to be a very Christian United States right?

JFK being a Cukclick was even a big deal back then so saying Hitler was an atheist, which is a (((lie))), was made to make him look bad.

Read Mien Kampf, see how the Swastika was chosen because it is also a Christian symbol that Hitler saw everyday he went to his Church, and it starts to become obvious (((who))) started the lie that Hitler was a bolshev- I mean atheist.

Yeah.. no.

She vetoed it the second it hit her desk.

Judging the entire Christian religion by the liberal christcucks today is like judging the white race based on liberal white degenerates today.

Time to wake up to the fact that atheism was something pushed by (((communists))) as described in the 45 Stated Goals of Communism and also in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.]

Here is part of a speech of Hitler saying he will defend Christianity against cultural decay and degeneracy: youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

Now, your response implies that you agree with me on abortion, that it should be legal, but feel that I am wrongfully judging Christianity due to Christians today being opposed to abortion.

Was there a time when the various Christian denominations like the Catholic church were okay with abortion?

This violates a woman's right to have as much consequence-free promiscuous sex as she wants. It's all right there in the constitutions, amid the penumbras and emanations and other stuff we just made up.

How can women have consequence-free promiscuous sex if there are consequences? If she can't murder the innocent infant in her womb, and has to bring the baby to term, how will she fit into her slutwear? How will she go clubbing? How is she supposed to coax random men to have anonymous sex with her when she is nine months pregnant, hmm?

Didn't think of that one, did you misogynists?

I don't think whites need to kill their children. It's degenerate and many fascists would agree.

also nice satan trips, lol

I'm sure Hitler would decry the Special Needs Holocaust along with Christian conservative Steven Crowder.

Look, no one said anything about mercy killings…

Hi Ari.

In OK it would kill way more white babies. I think they have approximately two niggers in the entire state.

The only ones that ever did.

Absolutely false. Negro population is around 8 percent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma#Demographics

Realistically, it's probably about 60% white in 2016.

Is this true? Sauce?

Hi Satan, have you considered forced sterilization as a moral alternative to baby murder?

Abortion is killing babies, but some babies really need to be killed. Think of what demographics would like like 20 years from now without abortion.

Only niggers and liberals have abortions. You are all short sighted for liking this.

DEPORT NIGGERS FROM WHITE COUNTRIES
THEY SHOULDN’T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
The point is that we won’t be compromising on our ideology just because they’re still here.

Reported for intl

The black population hovered at 12% even before abortion. They were very good at getting themselves killed. Meanwhile the hispanic population rises even with abortion. This lie needs to stop. It's hurting white people more.

No, but they will do what every animal does when faced with no resources: kill eachother.

Autists become really successful if their parents have balls and beat the faggot out of them when they are young.

You are giving bullshit statistics, and on some fundamental level you must know that.

Blacks as a percentage of the American population in 1970 were 11.1% of the population, and whites were 87.7% of the population.

In 2010, blacks were 12.6% of the population, and whites were only 72.4%.

Meanwhile, Hispanics went from 4.4% to 16.3%, and Asians went from 0.8% to 4.9%.

So even while the population was exploding due to immigrants, blacks were slowly increasing, while whites are on a precipitous decline.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

Without abortion, blacks would be about 17% of the population. Hispanics would also be higher. Think of how worse a shithole the United States would be, and how much harder it would be to live somewhere that is safe.

Of course, Christcucks don't worry about that. They are just thrilled there are more warm bodies for their church.

Reported for intl

It's called selective breeding, retard. The sexual degeneracy that abortion promotes is the real problem here. Abortion uses murder to fix a problem that could have been prevented by sexual morality.

Child sacrifice to Baal had the same origins. Polygamy + degenerate culture bred a lot of useless men, who were later sacrificed before they could pose a risk to older, wealthier men.

Then why do people fret about it, nor why did it get included at the founding of the country?

inb4 niggers and spics flee Oklahoma and it becomes a white utopia

Opinion:

I truly do not care about saving unborn children or any of that stuff nor am I religious.

But I think women should be forced to have consequences for being a legspreader. And banning abortion forces women to have children and risk humiliation and rejection by their family and society. This social shaming system that was in place in the early-mid 20th Century prevented women from being whores and kept society cohesive.

For this reason I support abortion bans, but due to a lack of religious or 'humanitarian' motivations I cannot be roused to extremism. (I can on ethnic heritage issues however.)

This is how you know banning it is the right thing to do.

Same, fuck the Christcucks

This how you know supporting the ban is insane.

Banning drugs that works really well.

Like the United States
Just wait for hitler

Have fun living with the blood of three humans on your hands you fucking nigger

The Supreme Court's decisions set a legal precedent, which tends to be used by lower courts to decide similar cases. So, if Oklahoma made abortion illegal, then in court the judge would most likely decide in his favor based on the precedent set by the Supreme Court. However, it's possible for a judge to disagree with the precedent. And either way, it's possible to appeal the case to a higher court, and eventually bring it to the Supreme Court again to potentially set a new precedent. But regardless of all of that, that entire case applies only to that one person's trial, so with each new abortion doctor being arrested, it would have a new court case, probably with a different judge. Meanwhile, Oklahoma would keep on enforcing its law, so even if no judge ever had the balls to disagree with the Supreme Court's precedent, abortion doctors would still be forced to spent lots of time and money caught up in court, and during this time their practice would be shut down. So justice is definitely hampered by the Supreme Court ruling, but the only actual reason for it is that judges are lazy and prefer to side with precedent instead of thinking about it for themselves, and because it's possible to keep appealing to higher courts until you get the decision you want (although appealing is very time & money intensive so most people wouldn't bother). If all the judges in Oklahoma just decided to ignore the Supreme Court's precedent, then there'd be nothing the Supreme Court could do about it, since they have no enforcement wing. As I recall, president Andrew Jackson once ignored a Supreme Court decision, and said to them something along the lines of, "you and what army?". So if we had more people like that with balls of steel, then a tiny group of elite Jews & Catholics on the Supreme Court wouldn't be able to unilaterally decide huge sweeping issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Should have been "decide in the abortionist's favor"

Not everyone here is a fucking racist!

Wait justice?
If I round you up for providing material aid to the enemies of the US and advocating unamerican actions, would you be so blase then?

This isn't Louisiana gay sheriff's perving on niggers getting it on in the backseats of cars and hoping they'll continue in the jail cell as a threesome here.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Yes I think traitors should be punished and Senator McCarthy did nothing wrong. But what does that have to do with this thread?

There is literally nothing wrong with killing babies.

Those who aren’t are paid shills.

Paid shills are actually better at this?

Slightly. Depends on the pay grade.

I enjoy killing babies but the real problem comes with giving women rights. That's why it's difficult to decide whether or not abortion should be legal. Women should suffer and be forced to feel the consequences of sleeping around.

That rise was due to the welfare state. It wasn't as ubiquitous today as it was back then. Remove abortion and welfare, and the niggers wipe themselves out. No long term thinking propagates at their group level.

Without abortion and welfare, this problem would fix itself. Women would be forced to rely on men to survive.

It isn't racism. Every group should have their own country and be allowed to improve themselves. Being excessively nice robs people of their skills, drive to survive and self-worth in the long run. To the point they murder each other over fucking shoes.

that never happened.

IT WAS REAL IN YOUR MIND

The law in Louisiana had been struck down under Lawrence versus Texas, but the parish in question kept it on the books since it was too much effort to vote on removing it.
THe sheriff was a voyeur who used the law to justify watching gay men fuck by then taking them to prison where they had to wait to be released.

Your argument here is that the abortionists should have the same done of being brought on false unlawful charges and have to wait around for release.
But, as with the sheriff when the lawsuit dropped, you'd be paying megabucks to the abortionists for the abuses.

So all your little plan does is cost the state even more money while intruding in people's lives, and set that states and enforcers have the precedent now to put any law they want on the book and do as they please, legality be damned.

IE, you can't have gold, oops sold and lost.
Guns aren't allowed, compensated and destroyed.
Imprisoned for unamerican activities, lost job and time.

And of course, they should get married as soon as possible. No need to worry about that pesky prenup; we're too busy being mature people, isn't that right, fellow goy?

Sterilization, you cuck.

Sweet. What ever triggers leftists is based in my books.

I hate neo/pol/

That sounds like a case of corruption. Either way, gays and pervs should both be hung, so don't see your point, nor how it relates.

My argument is that the Supreme Court doesn't get to decide what's "unlawful". All they can do is share their opinion.

Uh, if the state passes a law then it's legal, as long as the law doesn't contradict the Constitution, which a law against abortion doesn't. In fact, it's the Supreme Court that violated the Constitution (specifically, the 10th Amendment) when they decided that a Federal body could make a decision that tells states what they can and can't do about something that was never mentioned in the Constitution.

All of these would violate the Constitution.

Save that the Constitution has the powers delegated to decide for all courts the cases that arise to it.

Which, while the ruling is for that court case, it then sets the precedent for all future cases and in particualar those areas that had their cases cross the SCOTUS docket.

Nope, those have been done, and to point, the last one is just what you are advocating.

Also Supremecy clause and the end of the US civil war, read up and realize that saying 10th amendment has as much an impact now as saying articles of confederation.

The Founders never intended the Supreme Court to have the power to effectively legislate (which is what they're doing now)… that's supposed to be only for the legislative branch, hence the name. There's letters wherein several of the Founders were discussing the notion of interpretation of the Constitution, and they came to the conclusion that the Supreme Court has no special right to decide what the Constitution means… each of the three branches has equal power to interpret the Constitution. The problem is just that the Congress and the President have both given up on interpretation and left it up to the Supreme Court, but there's no good reason for them to do so.

Remember to report all kike shills.

Marbury v. Madison needs to be repealed, but that can only be done through a gutting of five justices simultaneously and their replacement with Holla Forumsack-tier judges.

I hope the anti-abortion fuckwits are part of the raid because I don't want to believe native Holla Forums is that fucking stupid

You are either raiding or mentally defective.

This is exactly the reason we need pro-eugenic policies, such as abortion

Reported for demoralization bullshit.

Reported.

abortion is a tool of the patriarchy to control women's reproduction

Who ever said "right-wing" you knee-jerk reacting, estrogen packing homosexual.

Just grow some balls and stop deferring to the SC on interpreting the Constitution. No part of the Constitution gives the SC the power to strike down any law. Only the bullshit Marbury v. Madison, relied upon as judicial precedent.

Congress is permitted under the Constitution to tell the Supreme Court what they are and aren't allowed to rule on

See:
To which you replied:
This, along with your picture, implies that leftists are “Democrats”, and thus right-wing individuals are “Republicans”, as though there is 1. a simple dichotomy with no other options and 2. a perfect dichotomy with no shades of ideology.

In short, you did, you cocksucking retard, and you’re obviously either shilling or too stupid to comprehend what he said.

Okay, reported.

Try again newfriend. I suggest you check IDs.

He's obviously talking about the Congress / President ignoring the SC, not you, average Citizen Joe..

If you’re not the same ID, then you’re mentally disabled for taking the side of a fucking idiot and not reading posts before replying to them.

It’s that simple.

Then he’s a retard, as that’s not what is being discussed.

Well since I was the one who brought the subject up, I assure you it is what was being discussed… if you were discussing something else then you should have specified it when replying to me. My original point was that the SC has no special right to interpret the Constitution, nor does it have any enforcement powers like the other two branches of government do. Which means that if the Congress or President decide to actually start using their right to interpret the Constitution as they see fit, then they can actually enforce their interpretations, while the SC can't. Courts are there to deal with individual cases, that's the whole point of a judicial branch in the first place. The idea of using "legal precedent" to create de facto law is bullshit, and can simply be ignored by the Congress and/or President if they ever decided to grow the balls to do so.

Pick one

Hitler ridiculed Christianity in private you tard.

Fucking this. ABORTIONS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR WHITES, LEGAL FOR EVERYONE ELSE. KILL THE NIGGER, SPICS, AND JEWS BEFORE THEY ARE BORN

lol, kikes.
Marbury v. Madison. Since it will NEVER be ignored, it must be repealed.

Baby-killers are subhuman filth who should be executed for the good of humanity.

This might be how Christians got the majority on Rome. First century texts from Apocalypse of Peter to Didache of the 12 all ban abortion. Yet Romans aborted, and used birth control.

They literally failed at evolution.

Hee hee, yes goy… anyone we deem worthy of death doesn't deserve to live. Don't question this or we'll add you to the list.

Why are you even here?

abortions due to rape and medical complications are in the extreme minority. The lion's share of abortions are abortions of convenience.

No. That's leftist revisionist crap.

Oh yeah, the sexual revolution really brought us to life, that's why 1/3rd of Gen X were aborted, such liveliness there, boy.

Fuck you, faggot.

There are pro-life women.

Women still don't belong anywhere near the government. Men and women are equal of course but they are different and should have different roles. Women should stay home and raise children governing is a man's job.

Exactly. That was my point. Of course there's pro-life women… in fact, in the US most women are pro-life, and women are more pro-life than men. But my point was that women are fucking weak pushovers that don't want to rock the boat. They don't have the balls to do what is necessary. Literally. A female "leader" is not a leader, she's a puppet for whoever can play on her feminine desire for consensus and avoiding conflict. But a good leader has to know that sometimes conflict is necessary.

Wew.
Go fuck your cousins.

Should we just bomb the northern half of Oklahoma, being that's where that pesky 17% of blacks gang out?

Texas is Oklahoma's knob-gobbler.

elswhere

men getting killed by hunks of rock and metal tearing their flesh
women dont get raped to death by consequence

all they have to do is cook, keep the hut clean and suck some dick

kek almighty you are a fucking cuck

Which is much more honest than your previous statement.

All can play with the Constitution, SCOTUS is just the only caring to do so.
Much like people bothering to remember they can get guns in the US, also a one third number.

And precedent is how our laws work in the US, giving we have an English based system.

Trying to play strict Constitution is how we got radio, TV, and the internet being controlled over print.

If you don't vote republican or democrat you're a shill
again fuck neo/pol/

A good republican would never make fun of the mentally disabled! That's what evil leftists and there dastardly eugenic in womb genetic defect screenings.

Isn't the black edge bigger? And won't rich whites who we want breeding the most just go out of state and pay for it while nigs and spics will not? How do you not see this as overall long term bad?

You all are thinking like NatSoc nigs, like a bunch of NigSocs, just because you think short term it will make white girls stop acting degenerate. Fat chance morons that's a way bigger fight we got to win against jews.

Right now net effect will be to balloon mexis and nogs population in okc.

That sounds like a challenge.

This is called "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

Bootybothered PUA detected. Male chastity should be celebrated alongside female chastity, and it is, even more so than female chastity, the canary in the coalmine for how degenerated society has become, since men will typically start slutting it up farther up the slippery slope.

Wedding night is the night for virginity to be lost. If you lost it sooner, it could be argued to not be your fault, since society lied to you and pushed you into it. But if you're not even willing to admit that it was a mistake, then you're an idiot at best and a degenerate whore at worst.

Because the most important quality for a wife to have is how well she fucks the first time you stick your dick in her, amirite.

This is a nigger argument from people with a nigger mindset. I'd rather our first sex be awful and have us learn how to both be better together than to put a ring on a slut while being a slut myself.

The logical nigger loops PUAs will draw to pretend that they're manly and justified is astounding. This is why we should have been more aggressive in telling MGTOW to fuck off. Now they think it's okay to hang out on Holla Forums and ramble about muh dik.

Is this what PUAs actually tell one another so they don't have to feel guilty for shitting on their own race and diddling while Rome burns around them?

That's adorable.

You'll swing alongside the kikes.