Regarding free speech

Friendly reminder that you are a SJW if you don't accept pure free speech

If you think there are limitations to free speech, you are a fucking faggot liberal SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fsIYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuff said.

But I am a liberal

there simply are limitations. It doesn't make sense otherwise. There wouldn't be a term needed for it

Why is Holla Forums full of liberals?

You should be systematically gassed

Why do conflate liberal with SJW?

because a modern day liberal = SJW

You are thinking of classical liberals, they are a dying breed, they literally don't even exist, they are a myth.

damn right

There are some logical limits. Not too many, but there are certain small things. Going into buildings and yelling fire is something we see the equivlant on here daily. The truth is…… Holla Forums is not on fire and the roof is not burning.

Nice nuance, OP. Or even a semi thorough statement about the ideas involved.

Overall I mostly agree, but 100 people yelling "faggot faggot cuck cuck" at once sounds like shit. Threatening everyone you encounter is also both obnoxious and possibly intimidating to the more meek into silence.

Next you'll say they need to toughen the fuck up, proving you have no problem shouting down opposing views.

Which brings us back to a thousand shouting idiots making an unbearable racket.

I wrote this program just for you

Did I miss something? I don't really follow snowden or celebrities in general.

>while (x == true)
5/8, decent b8

The whole point of the program is that it can never enter a state where OP isn't a faggot

And the point of gnu false is doing nothing, unsuccessfully. Which gnu false does do, but that doesn't make gnu's implementation of false good.

Here Here!

I am a liberal but a cool gun loving liberal. A real liberal, a 1848er.
"
The "March Revolution" in the German states took place in the south and the west of Germany, with large popular assemblies and mass demonstrations. Led by well-educated students and intellectuals,[14] they demanded German national unity, freedom of the press, and freedom of assembly. The uprisings were not well coordinated, but had in common a rejection of traditional, autocratic political structures in the 39 independent states of the German Confederation. The middle-class and working-class components of the Revolution split, and in the end, the conservative aristocracy defeated it, forcing many liberals into exile.
"
wiki revolutions of 1848.

I don't think there should be limits on speech per se, but if you say, like, "I'm going to murder 10,000 children tomorrow," publicly, you should expect it to be looked into and to deal with the legal consequences of making such a threat if there's reasonable suspicion that you could and would commit such an act. Basically, no one word or topic should be automatically taboo unless you specifically express intent to act in such a way as to break the law, then you should expect to have your shit slapped to prevent it. It's not really because you spoke, but because you implied action would follow.

op go fuck yourself

where is your shit poster now? Is there no One else?

Anyone happens to have the source on that jesus pic?

don't know source. it was around a lot for a while. maybe just on the half.

I am switching threads

I'm exercising my right to free speech to tell you that you shouldn't allowed to speak. Considering the dumb shit you say, it's a fair point.

Free speech has never been unlimited by the Constitution, but it allows much more than what SJWs would want.

Snowden, however, was extremely sloppy. He could have organized and edited the information before leaking it, relaying corruption, but at the same time minimizing collateral damage. I've looked at most of the documents and it wouldn't have been hard, sure it would have taken a bit of military knowledge and time, but it would have been worth it.

He did not. He just sloppily shat it on the internet. To me that defeats any humanitarian connotation given to to the act.

Accepting limitations on freedom is the price of admission to civilization and society.

Also sageing a stealth-whine thread about dysomnia.

bump

Spamming != Free Speech

You know damn well that cunt is a massive spammer.

making a bunch of posts in a thread while using an avatar still isn't spam. It's just a form of uncleing.

*tr0lling

he's probably the reason dysnomia is cracking down hard on spam

Snowden didn't sloppily do anything because all of the information he "leaked" has already been well known for ages.

Snowden is conuncled opposition.

That's not much of an argument. Don't get me wrong, I hate avatarfags but you are just assuming a bunch of shit. There's literally no way you can prove that the guy is responsible for the banana/kennedi/YT/animeshit spam. You are just saying he is because you hate him. Dysnomia does the same shit. He claims everyone that is against him is a "goon" or a "kennedi spammer". It's just a cop out and an easy way to make life seem simple.

In reality, it's much more complex.

I love how you faggots always fall back on this. Sure, spam does in affect silence free speech, but it isn't the only weapon out there that does.

Saying everyone who believes in free speech is a spammer is just looking at the opposite side of the spectrum and silencing people who actually care about free speech. The communists do the same thing. You are basically perpetuating cultural Marxism by doing this.

who is this guy and why does he remind me of autisms

But nobody is saying that all free speech advocates are a spammer, mr assburger posting goon.

Uh, yeah they pretty much are. If you ever go against dysnomia on this board, they will claim that you are a butthurt spammer right off the bat. Dysnomia himself will say the same thing.

Actually, mr. goon. You're full of shit and you know it, and everyone here knows it.

see

Oh look, another dysnomia cocksucker

You're just proving that I'm right again. "Anyone who is against dysnomia is a spammer or goon".

It's like deja vu every time I come to this board.

is the guy posting

t. dysnomia :^)

taking advantage of your account again? Good on you! Just more proof that you lurk as an user and defend yourself

archive.is/fsIYY

actually that was a lucky guess, but I suppose you just admitted to it didn't you?

haha fucking samefag

That second post has no context.

Reminder that the point at which "freedom of speech" is used to silence others, it is no longer free speech.

keep calling me a "liberal" social justice warrior for wanting to fuck over "social justice" with means that are the opposite of liberal

people who think free speech is a meme are literally SJWs. It's funny how you contradicted yourself in one sentence.

Free speech is only viable once every degenerate element has been purged.

Gotta admit, that's impressive.

said the sjw

yo is that first one a tattoo or what?

Freedom of speech is not equivalent to freedom of private communication.
If you want to live with us and speak to us, to the public, you should expect that we react to it.
If you don't like our collective reaction, maybe you should adjust your language, talk and convince us individually. Maybe you have some real value that is worth to share, you are just sharing in the wrong way.

But if you are using the phrase "free speech" to justify being stupid, ignorant and disrespectful, we give you the freedom to gtfo from our community.

Anarchy is the only way.