CHIMPOUT

McDonald's workers' brawl caught on camera as pair row 'over who gets to cook the Apple Pies'

archive.is/gMFJW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMfbHw3xgjw
archive.is/t6Whr
fxtribune.com/politics/nanny-cam-detective-apologizes-to-defendant-for-racial-slur-h84562.html
liveleak.com/view?i=843_1427697009
liveleak.com/view?i=789_1426205694
liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1370972681
liveleak.com/view?i=963_1408596738
liveleak.com/view?i=e8a_1366421885
liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390
drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w
liveleak.com/view?i=fac_1372133667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread theme

Please post some more chimpouts.

Holy shit, that Webm is like one of my zombies videogames.

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

a classic

This one is a classic

What the fuck man.

dat nigga cute doe

the only cute nigger is a dead nigger

I can't see the uniforms too well, is that between a shift manager and a crew member?

When I worked there the managers were all insufferable and made you want to kill them.

I really need to get back into liveleak. What fun.

I guess I won't be going to Chuck e Cheese when I visit the US.

It's surprising these business can function as a business with these people working them. Here's my experience in Missouri at a Dennys.

My mind is just blown they can stay open and function with that kind of attitude. All of the other employees just sat around not doing anything, the coak who was Mexican was the only one who looked like he had half a brain.

Thanks for your coontact story, I always enjoy reading about white people interacting with da hood.

go to you tube

search for "fight in"
mcdonalds
kfc
burger king
wendy's
waffle house
popeyes etc etc

sit back and watch hours of din du's duin nuffin

I can see a video game being made about niggers. It would be a fighting game akin to street fighter and the venues would be places like mcdonalds, classrooms, buses and court rooms.

What the fuck, why does the zoo have an iron chain around the monkeys neck… Its already in a cage.

haha this is fucking hilarious I found yt link if anyone wants

youtube.com/watch?v=iMfbHw3xgjw

Dyin fam

Why does this feel like a slide thread

Because you're a stupid faggot.

A little bit of levity isn't harmful to the overall functioning of this board. If you don't like this thread then fuck off.

It was certianly a slide thread until it turned into a chimp out containment thread. OP is a faggot but user saved thread

that being said optimally would be nice to have both webms with yt links

i laughed

I wouldn't doubt it.

AMong the funniest things I've ever seen.

pick two

lol

Amateur mistake. Blunt weapons always go for the head or joints of the limbs.

or more recently

we need a nigger version of ding fries are done

Saw a fat little beaner shopping at a local Target in a Harvard sweatshirt last summer. Even I raised my eyebrows.

Goddamn I can't stand these boons.
Just the other day I was raising hell about chimp outs and someone called me a racist.
Fuck that,I don't hate them for their skin color,I hate them because they are fucking Neanderthals degenerates and spics are no better.
Act civilized if you want to live around civilized people…

I use to work in this factory that produced paint for the roads.
The mexicans that worked there would stick shitty toilet paper to the walls.
They drunk and couldn't speak any damn english/blog post

nice

that's when you get your gun and fucking shoot the ape.

It exists already and is great if you like wrestling/fighting games

Perfect

Thank you for the suggestion. I know what my Friday night is all about now.

MGTOW cucks BTFO!

That woman didn't hesitate one second, and jumped right into the swarm to help her man out.

Based woman.

surprise surprise the entire staff looks black. How could this happen?

Oh wow nice.

Never relax.

Funny how none of the actual violence going down in europe in the hands of nigfugees make it to the big media.

Damn it felt good.

I don't even need to watch the video. just the thumbnail makes my blood boil. hell knowing it was a nigger video and seeing millburn, nj in the name would have probably set me off.
the mother told reporters that she kept quiet during the beating to keep her young daughter from getting upset and crying because she knew he would kill her daughter if she started freaking out.

same dude threw a mother and baby, want say 16 months old, down a flight of stairs during a home invasion a week or two earlier. don't recall if the baby lived or died.

All those chimp noises.

It makes me fucking sick,user…

someone post "hammertime"
you know the one.

damn, king kong throws a table then catches a chair. does that mean the red/white shirt guy is out?

You know Millburn is about as Jewish as Tel Aviv?

Yeah, from the voice in the news interviews I'm 90% sure that the woman beaten by the nig was a Jewess. But the video is still a good redpill, so let's not mention that.

hahaha chimpposting with you guys is my favorite thing in the whole white world

Lots of great niggerbabble in this one.

I fucking hate niggers. Jesus christ. Where are the girls parents in that 2nd video?

Although rare, there are sometimes all-black businesses on reality shows. Always interesting to see how things are set up.

Those people standing around? They probably aren't even being paid. They just get fed.

someone edit in coin sounds and points when the red shirt pounds on people

watching this shit gives me the blood pressure of a 600lb man

Hello newfriends

I drove through street level East St. Louis once. That shithole is South Africa tier. None of the street lights work so they have impromptu stop signs everywhere (all of which were covered in graffiti, one had bullet holes in it). Streets and especially bus stops were extremely crowded despite it being 1:00 PM because lol niggers holding down jobs. One guy, looked young enough, was crossing the street on crutches. I had to do a double take to realize he was missing a leg. The entire leg, not just below the knee. The place is an extension of the St. Louis Zoo and the only reason to be within city limits is to catch a stray bullet.

bitch, are you serious, this is your tribe, you should know this by now

leave it to gooks to not defend their OWN FUCKING ELDERS against a subhuman

did you even watch the video
they do try to pull him away from the old man

I now have a new hobby. thank you, based user. why didnt I think of this lmao

It's the real planet of the apes
Where the niggers just murder and rape

yes, blacks and whites are the same. think anything otherwise and you are a fucking racist nazi shitlord.

jesus fucking christ.

nope, did not know that.

arent they the only ones without neaderthal in them?

I'll cut her some slack, she was doing some serious beating on the nigger nonetheless.

The mammoth shegro tosses that table like it was made of balsa wood.

mgtow are retarded kissless virgins.
seriously, there ARE good women, just because they didnt find any and are mad doesnt mean there arent any.
hell, there are plenty of women that need our protection from nogs in this day and age. the redpilling can come after you start dating them, theyll listen.
mgtow are just looking for perfect anime girls that theyll never get

first video so satisfying

its such a good training motivation. I want to be able to take 100 nogs in a row

I did watch it. I said defend, not "hey, now, hey ok now, please dont, alrgiht"
If they were whites you can guarantee the video wouldnt have lasted that long

oh yeah you sure showed us how it's supposed to be done in cologne, friend

Don't worry, good news, one of the cops who came to the scene of the crime used some racial slurs which were also caught on the same camera(why this video was ever released or even considered relevant to the crime is anybody's guess), and the officer not only apologized to the Jury, made up of 7 dindus and 3 whites, but he also apologized to the feral nigger who committed the brutal beating of that woman in front of her child, and was then thrown down the stairs for good measure.

archive.is/t6Whr
fxtribune.com/politics/nanny-cam-detective-apologizes-to-defendant-for-racial-slur-h84562.html

sleep well.

oh yeah and dindu is claiming it isn't him on the video even though they found bloody jeans at his place with the victims blood on them.

This piece of shit should have been executed a long tie ago.

nigger doesn't realize he's yelling at himself

One of the greatest videos of all-time.

I think my brain just ran out of my ears.

It would be fun to hide some small devices with speakers around black neighborhoods that shout
WURLD STAHHR WURLD STAHHR WURLD STAHHR
just to see how many negroes come running to the sound. Kinda like left 4 dead zombies.

Why is suddenly everyone fighting everyone?

nigger

your mods are sissy faggots. we own this board now cry pussies

He bought that chain himself, also the zoo is in china.

Niggas be likin dem chains nyukka.

Choke on my dick.

I might have the same reaction if news crews were standing in front of my house filming in my door. Well I'd probably have the classic libertarian quoting law reaction.

GET REKT NIGGER
I never get tired of seeing that

JESUS FUCK I'M STEAMING.

scott cawthon is a genius. FNAF Lore makes more sense now. Night guards were trying to avoid chimp outs during the day time. Killer animatronics are less dangerous than niggers

nigger was gone in 30 seconds

FUCK NIGGERS! The videos of them beating defenseless white women with babies are the worst.

not getting the fuck out of there with your kids, why are those filthy lesbians in the front staying?

If you're wondering where the father was to protect them, take a closer look at the child, appears to be the victim of a father who died in a line at the liquor store buying cigarettes.

what a nice country you got there america. be glad that your founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment because without guns white people would be extinct in america by now

give me a break

Apparently it's a community college named Harvard

My dad used to take us to Chuck E. Cheese a lot when we were little. As time went on, you started to see people hanging out in front of the place guess what color they were, and then it just got too dark in there and we stopped going.

How the fuck….

Can we please focus on the fact that they beat each other up because both of them wanted to make fucking apple pies?
This makes no sense at all. Unless I am missing something or have misunderstood this.

Kek

Find the good examples, user. Don't be fucking lazy.

Thought I noticed a trend, and wouldn't you know, I was right. Anons, we're in good/famous company today.

Hello "Ricky", follower of yours on Twitter. Great work, keep it up.

the fight was over who got to finish their shift

so what 4 hours on a sift can mean like 30-40 dollars depending on wages. as the manager starts asking people to leave as its no longer peak hours and they don't need 15 people with their thumbs up their asses behind the counter.

I bet you wished you picked your own fucking cotton now.

What the fuck happened over there?

The same thing that is happening all over America.

Women fighting over who gets to bake the apple pie.

Maybe things are better than I thought :)

A nice, tolerant, multicult McDonalds. It warms my heart to witness the harmony of diversity.

Or that the plan on deporting them didn't get shut down.

Verbally yelled out, "Fuck you nigger" watching the second and third clips.

Niggers have no sense of honor I can't wait til they're hung on lampposts with their Jew handlers.

Its just in their nature to like wearing chains.

Also the one where the QT girl was walking past the niggers dancing at school and said, "out of the way fucking nigger".

Detroit news reports always get me with how the reporters talk.

needs a webm with these two mashed together.

Because he probably had half white genes.

omg the indian store one at 0:54 they start making literal chimpanzee noises. fucking niggers.

You think that sounds like literal chimp noises, find the one where like 8 nignogs beat up on a white girl in this thread. Literal. Apes.

all this footage needs a music video compilation

Mmm… yep…

Signing up for next available concealed carry class at the range I'm a member at. I had promised myself I would stick to rifles and save money, but money doesn't matter if I'm fucking dead.

color me surprised.

hardly have to guess what flavor it was

This is how stupid niggers are.

I love how nobody sticks around to help anybody else. They all just get their shit fucked and then scatter.

ENHANCE

OOGA BOOGA THE WHITE MAN MADE ME DO IT OFFICER

lel, they never change

Pretty happy tbh.

bump

nope.

I hate niggers

Fuck the US

they might still be highschoolers

A shame Lincoln just so happened to get shot right before his plans were to go into effect.

A strange coincidence. No?

What do, Holla Forums?

toss a match

Light a match

tackle that nigger and call the cops

Even with a taser that guy could have been murdered by all those animals

you motherfucker

You can't schlong the Long

Me too

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

fucking niggers, amirite?

nigger sounds like a bottle rocket

Overall a much more fair assessment than we'd get today, though.

Very considerate of them to film their crimes.

yes but if you use it as evidence in court then its racist

Oh yeah, that guy was a regular feature on Bumfights.

Can't say I am at all surprised

what about the rest? sounded like it was just getting good

I keep telling you Holla Forums

Cops have to "go" first.

I don't think so Holla Forums

Just because they're being forced to follow a PC agenda doesn't mean the best solution is to get rid of them. If we could uncuck their policymakers, that would be a great change.

No Holla Forums, they have to "go" full moon man/RWDS, first.

I kinda understand the younger employee in this situation. Maybe she needed the money? In most cases, the shift-manager have no authority over cutting people's shifts if they were scheduled to work those hours.

This is what happens when women gets put in power btw, they have no clue how to lead. And since it's a nigger on top of that, it chimpsout because it has no clue of how to handle having it's authority questioned.

America, you made a grave mistake when buying slaves.

Every fuckin time

This thread just reminded me of the hilarious Detroit police scanner threads last summer.

So, why doesn't the American Nazi Party do this sort of thing more often? ;)

The irony is that the gorilla is probably a better father to his children than whatever hoodrat nigga produced those niglets.

Dixie is superior. We need to pick a lower kind of simian to describe nigs. Chimps are a higher form.and inappropriate.

In "The Dark Side of Man" an orangutans rapes a chef.

We should start calling nigs 'tangs instead. They are.evil.and.ally.with Kremlings.

We need to avenge the gorilla who was shot while trying to protect a kid from screeching railing nigs.

deleted?

Here are some of my favorite chimpouts that won't fit into an 8mb file:

Nigger tries to steal woman's purse in Oakland restaurant, gets pepper-sprayed and chimps out: liveleak.com/view?i=843_1427697009

Sheboon gets rekt in Brooklyn MacDonald's: liveleak.com/view?i=789_1426205694

Naked nigger attacks people in a San Francisco subway station: liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1370972681

Nigger charges cops with a knife, cops kill him: liveleak.com/view?i=963_1408596738

Cops try to arrest nigger in Brooklyn subway, niggers chimp: liveleak.com/view?i=e8a_1366421885

Nigger gets beaten and necklaced in Africa: liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390

bump

need the full video

If they act the same in every country… then how can it be claimed that the way they act is due to the history in one country.

I love that second video, I laugh everytime

Their explosion when the white guy just casually walks over and helps is priceless

kek my black out fam

You're all dead to me

We should've genocided the niggers when we had the chance

That one with the knife was beautiful. Cops did the right thing. Naturally, the hood rats take the side of the dindu.

this prank hoooo lyyyyy shieeeeeeeet

…and the related videos olyfuck

you know that with some very light editing, a few fake webphones numbers, and a voice morph of a nigga telling an address somewhere on repeat, you can easily trigger a handful of irate niggas to launch a spontaneous riot anywhere you want?
you can target some sjws, you can target an (((elite's))) home, a tv station, anything

it's like a reincarnation of swatting, except wooorlstaaah style

This is why robotic labor is such an attractive option for fast food companies.

I would have no problem with automation replacing human labor so long as there was a proper eugenics program to bring down the glut of unemployed lowlifes to a manageable level otherwise the crime rate would soar.

Just get out of a coma? This was on liveleak two months ago

lolwut

the chinese exploding factory version. Ironically this might be where those fireworks were made.

that was truly poisonous behavior.
God forbid he was 2 feet taller and 100 pounds heavier, and had 5 more of em. Toxic

thanks based black gramma

is there a group of people more deserving of being mowed down by machine gun fire?? When they bunch up like that…I feel like the entire world would just breathe a sigh of relief at lead flying through their corpses.

Every single time.

white trash not wearing any god damn shoes, wearing nigger clothes and getting involved in nigger disputes.

smh fam.

The only thing she needed was info about big banks/jews/globalism. But that made so much sense to her because it fit in with everything else she believed in.

(checked)
What the fuck does this even mean?

What the fuck, why can't they keep that to themselves?

I pray to whatever god or gods will listen for the death of all niggers.

I'm fucking dying of laughter, the serious voice is killing me

Literally need to stop blacks from having babies. This is just fucking insane. THeya re all bad parents.

Think what literally makes me mad is in every fucking video here. Your in the wrong for just taking these faggots out. Whats wrong with our world where degenorate cunt monkies can gang up take your shit and your wrong to defend yourself. I want to make my own country so bad now. Not sure MAGA is enough.

TIE THE TUBES – LOBOTOMY FOR THE INCONCEIVABLY STUPID

Nigger shanks cop in the face with key, says "I haven't done nuffin".

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT I WANNA BURN THOSE FUCKIN SUBHUMANS NOW!

What in the fuck are those officers doing?

Wow niggers truly are niggers the world go round. Doesn't matter where they are they are the exact same.

Fucking Niggers.

To be fair to the silverback in the second video he showed remarkable restraint.

retarded fight thread ?

What the fuck did he expect to accomplish with no fucking limbs?

haha, this is funny. so basically the white guy pulled into the neighbor across the streets driveway to back into his own. and his neighbor next to him got mad at him and started yelling at him because the white guy once yelled at the next door neighbor for putting a chair in his (the white guys) driveway.

the angry nigger has a chair in his own, i guess because the mean white guy wouldnt allow him to keep a chair in his driveway.

"you wouldnt want someone pulling into your driveway! i remember when i was sitting in a chair in your driveway and you told me to move! fuck you!"

niggers are the most entitled spoiled brats on the planet. it never ceases to amaze me how entitled they can be.

they grow up with rats and roaches eating spoiled food. and still feel more entitled than spoiled rich white kids with CEO parents.

well… you tell me

That made my day, thanks user.

The real victory in a fight isn't winning, it's participating. You'll learn that as soon as you've stopped running and hiding from your enemies. Or if you watch the first Rocky movie

the fuck

why are blacks always "nigga this" "nigga that"

c'mon now.

Thanks to the Drudge Report for reporting on chimpouts.

drudgereport.com/

New chimpout just happened at an IHOP see filename in Memphis, TN

youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w

A lot of red pilled comments.

"Excuse me miss but we can see your dick"

Probably the best chimpout in quite some time.

lulz

what is it that makes blacks more immature and violent?
It's common to see an average black person do things that the average any-other-race person their age wouldn't do in that situation.

WURLSTAR

It's so painful to watch… my god…

The Warrior Gene
MAOA 12R or some such niggerdom

Low IQ

disgusting

Go Nig or go home.

High testosterone+low IQ

kek even their kids were trying to steal a scooter from each other.

My hearing is bad. Do they ever say what she's been hauled for?

…and every nigger being a nigger post thereafter.

When will whites finally realize the key to exterminating this element of society starts with sterilizing the populations of the ghettos these subhuman apes inhabit? Can we not lace the crack cocaine they smoke with some kind of chemical? We have Zika shrinking the heads of babies in Brazil, Can we not inflict collateral damage upon the American Negroid with some kind of same birth defect? Planned Parenthood just isn't enough anymore.

1/3 through thread. Watching this hurts. Baltimore here. The first couple videos are funny, next couple are sad, then you remember this is your entire life. Surrounded by niggers, blonde and blue. Always targeted, always fighting niggers. I'm so glad I went to county highschool. This thread is so demoralizing, but I'm going to force myself to watch every video. Borderline black pill, dat pun.

One of the anons asked a question about if a half black half white woman fucks a full white man and then their child fucks a full white, is it possible to fully restore the white?

Dennis Hopper addresses this issue in this short video clip.

Any questions?

You must be new here. Just follow the handy-dandy chart and you'll be good.

What is the average nigger's IQ, again?

This is why you NEVER teach the apes that the peanuts are in those little plastic bags.
Once they learn where your getting the food from, you can't stop them from simply taking it.

It's a better idea to simply not feed them at all, just as the posted signs state.

Apple pies are already pre-cooked.

Stop necrobumping this thread you fucking retards.

what

I was thinking of adding chimpanzee & monkey screams to some of these, but then I realized, they don't really need it.

That's only for ashkenazim kikes, idiot.
Lurk more, faggot

Is that first kid a Slav? Fought like a champ.

don't you mean negrobumping?

Not likely.

I like the pajeet's idea: If you want welfare, you lose your balls / ovaries, since you can support yourself, you sure anit gonna support a spawn.

I was gonna say this is old as fuck news, but holy shit, this thread is over a month old.

Help me pol I can't decent what is worse.

Niggers or Mudslimes?

On the one hand niggers are just so stupid and destructive not only to themselves but their surroundings that you can never truly feel safe living anywhere near them.

But I feel as though muslims/islam present a far bigger threat you have to respect their ability to utterly gut and destroy civilisations until all that remains is Islam.

Shit like this makes me so fucking angry. These are freshly imported africans negroes that roam our streets in packs of 10+ being fucking terrifying.

*decide

fail

Neither niggers or kebabs are a threat, they are both genetically inferior low-IQ subhumans. With some effort, we could exterminate both in a dedicated weekend. The true threat are the high-IQ Ashkenazi kikes who serve as a coordination mechanism for the subhumans while at the same time disrupting and subverting our own social coordination.

liveleak.com/view?i=fac_1372133667