President Hillary Clinton Would Be ‘Feminist’ Role Model For The World, Says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

KING PAKI OF LONDONISTAN HAS ENDORSED HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT

archive.is/DvNj8

=HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA==

HEY SUCKDICK, WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE SAME TO YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS

I seriously cannot wait for Trump to blast this piece of shit back to the third-world hellhole he spawned from.

Don't you mean EMIR PAKI OF LONDONISTAN?

Fucking Hell this guy's been in office for little over a week and he can't stop blabbing his filthy mudblood mouth. I have had enough of him already, how long does the London Mayor's term last?

If anyone has pictures of his daughters in a hijab, this will be a great avenue of attack on him.

Please god give me the power of dubs so Trump can BTFO this paki.

Says the guy who called non-supporters of jihad that are Muslims "uncle Toms".

Fuck this faggot.

What morgue is he affiliated with?

Off by two, still fuck him.

Dubs confirmed

Praise Kek

Holy fuck this dune koon is completely obsessed with American politics. Has he ever heard the phrase "shut the fuck up and do your job"? Arrogant goat fuckers have nothing to be proud of.

Looks like the Imam of The Islamic Republic of London is at it again.

What's the word on the street Britbongs on this guy in London?

I did not get dubs.

Unless they spend more than ten minutes looking into Hillary's history and realise she only got where she is by fucking the right man. Judging from Bill's "adventures" she can't even do that right.

Sarah Palin is a far better role model for young girls - her husband's a fisherman. She got where she is in politics by her own work.

Most of the running of the city is decided at a borough level, by borough councils and mayors. His "job" is attracting foregn investment to the city and a few big projects.

It's not even that he's not doing his job, he's deliberatly failing at it. Pissing of the potential next President of the US is probably going to be bad for foreign investment.

Is there nothing in London for a shitskin mayor to do?

Nope. He doesn't "really" run the city, that's done at the Borough level.

He's just trying to do a really bad job at attracting foreign investment.

They don't use hijabs.
Not sure if these are his daugthers

So if they get dicked by their own people, it'll be their fault for not covering up?

Will londoners kill him?

with what? their illegal plastic butter knives?

With their cooking obviously.

Typical anti-Semite, not supporting Sanders.

Let's do away with the notion that Muslims are just pawns. Many of them are fully aware that Euros are being cuckified and are consciously taking advantage of the situation to spread their genes and ideology. They're as sneaky as the chosen ones.

These pakis looks like spics that I've seen over here in commiefornia.

they're shitskins, it's doesn't matter where they are from they are all the same level of subhuman.

your board owner is a sandnigger muslim too. how do you like that? queen of Holla Forums forever!!!

Has anyone left a pig's head on this faggot's doorstep yet?

They have revealed their hands.

Everything is falling neatly into places, now enemies are clear cut falling into the Glorious Emperor Trump base vs Clinton base.

Is this all part of Trump's master plan?

Pakis are disgusting. They're like a poor imitation of humans.

taqiyya af tbh fam

FUCKING.
NORMALS.

Check these digits instead!

that's pajeet you fool

Job of Mayor: Attract foreign investment.

Sadiq: Trump bad, Clinton good! INSHALLAH!

So that's America off the list.

That's every Asian country off the list.

So that's Eastern Europe off the list.

West Euro soon to be off the list

So also soon to be off the list.

So basically the Middle Eastern investors who are buying up real estate are the only people keeping this piece of shit afloat, but thousands of people leave London due to ridiculously high prices (shitskins included) and when the 9/11 papers get released it's going to kick up a storm with Saudi Arabia, who are the majority of the people buying it up.

So Sadman might actually get BTFO.

Doesn't sound too bad if you ask me.

considering what feminists actually are, he's not wrong. also keep in mind that feminists serve subhuman interests.

Somebody cap this uppity faggot already, it seems like every day I go on Holla Forums there's a new thread about this guy saying some fresh bullshit.

WTF is wrong with you britcucks for even tolerating this guy in the first place? didn't you guys invent the art of paki-bashing? Get your shit together

Probably his wife, in some cases wife and daughter is the same person, such efficient use of pussy.

It'll make it happen more quickly. Everyone will despise feminists in a couple years regardless of Trump.

Rolling for the number of americans that will hear of his endorsement.

We'll never hear about it. They'll silence any reporters who try to talk about it. Liberals would rather die by an Isis knife than admit their It's A Small World fantasy is all horse shit.

This is like Diblasio weighing in on Polish politics. Fuck off, Mayor shitskin. Make sure your roads work.

Why would a muslim give a shit about feminism?

Shoring up support for feminism is a good way to divide and conquer us for the future United Caliphate he's planning.

Four years, user… four fucking years of listening to this shit coloured dwarf rant on as though he's the Prime Minister. That is, if no happenings come in-between.

I live in Yorkshire, in a region which is as based as Holla Forums itself. So you can imagine the disdain we hold for this little cretin occupying our capital city.

If it relaxes you in any small part - this entire torrent of shit falling from his mouth isn't to appease regular Brits, it's to solidify his grasp over the far-left and Muslim electorate who he's popular with.

Leme guess….

He's only saying this because Shillary would bring in more rapefugees, right?

arabs and middle easterns absolutely hate pakis

he's one of those 'moderate muslims' who supports feminism and LGBTBBQ rights. doubt he really cares but not supporting those things wont fly in london

wew. Looks like they found out how to weaken the west and bring in more like themselves.

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
GUESSED?

I can't even begin to imagine the power Trump will have to make the world good. He can fully expose the muslim takeover plan if he is president of the United States.

One bullet, user.

Dubs. Check'em.

Damnitt!!

Good to see a fellow Tyke round these parts, lad.

Context?

Why is this shitskin even getting any press time?

I don't think it's that simple. Hillary, her campaign managers, and feminists really are that stupid. They can only see things through their problem glasses.

Protip: California was the dumping ground for all the Iraqi immigrants during both of those wars. El Cajon in San Diego is supposedly the largest concentration of the christian ones.

Why is this fucking sandnigger speaking like hes a fucking world leader? You're a fucking mayor of a city full of subhumans.

The lefty media is going to amplify Khan into a media darling for the next 4 years and possibly even after his term is over

this faggot needs to die

i'm guessing it had to do with picrelated

this, hillary and her braindead drones will see it as if trump was daring to even hint that strong womyn might not be doing equal work to men

seems legit guys

Oh shit… he's going to be PM after his term, isn't he?

this paki can go to hell

Probably. When I thought things were accelerating, I never once imagined they'd be this fast.

Long Live Holla Forums!

Wew.

Wow, he's literally a Mudslime SJW.

Just wow.

Stupid Goyim.

Why is this shitskin being given an international stage? Nobody fucking cares what the mayor of Londonstan thinks.

1. Push feminism on a culture
2. Push mass disarmament
3. Push pro immigration
4. Help immigrants achieve majority
5. Help immigrants supplant host laws with their laws
6. …
7. Manipulate immigrants and achieve domination over the region

This is how Jews work.

Serves you right, fucking commie.