OKLAHOMA WANTS TO IMPEACH THE NIGGER

OKLAHOMA WANTS TO IMPEACH THE NIGGER BECAUSE OF TRANNIES

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/oklahoma-prepares-impeach-obama-over-transgender-bathrooms

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

noice

This is just going to feed the left narrative that "trans-rights" are the new civil rights movement or otherwise in any way remotely relevant at all.

BASED OKIES

MS, NC, now OK..

will the south finally grow some balls and end up seceding because of gay/trannyshit
because that would be hilarious

stillwater?

Could of swore I had a dream about this

ok what should we do?

WHAT OKLAHOMA MEMES CAN WE PROPAGATE TO ENSURE THIS WORKS?

I am all for impeachment but this is pathetic. This late in the game and for this issue?

Something about injuns

Do you know why Kansas is so windy?

because Oklahoma sucks and Nebraska blows

you are of funny man
tell me 1 good thing about kansas that isn't google fiber.

chief wahoo has had enough of ooga booga's immorality

chief wahoo will leave teepee and scalp big monkey

Well, I left bc shithole. But, compared to Oklahoma? We don't have drunken Indians running wild everywhere. Compared to both Nebraska and Oklahoma? Kansas actually has something resembling an economy.

:^)

technically the Royals are in Missou :-(

Blonde girls with fat asses.

Oklahomo has more oil than kansass. OK and TX could supply all of the US oil needs for a while and then Alaska would take over. People have been bitching about earthquakes but they're literally nothing.

no impeachment

IMPEACH THAT TRAITOROUS NIGGER

Don't you just love cuckservatives?

GODSPEED OKLAHOMA

yeah it's truly amazing isn't it

if there was any justice that nog would've been impeached years ago

I can't wait

Lawton here. Feels good to know there are fellow Holla Forumsacks in this shitty state.
.>>6058415
If we can come up with an extra spicy anti-tranny meme, I can print out a shitton and pin em up around town

I'm here too. Wouldn't have expected many Holla Forumsacks here.

They're just trolls at this point. No basis whatsoever in anything that matters.

I know it was written by Rogers and Hammerstein, but there's got to be something from the eponymous musical.

I've been to Medicine Park and the Wichita reserve. That's a pretty great area for outdoors stuff.

bump

lived in Lawton, went to school in Stillwater, joined AF and live out of state

(((Rodgers))) and (((Hammerstein)))

Some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen. Stop distracting everyone from election fraud with this tranny nonsense.

Juden detected

found the tranny

wow, can't believe people didn't really respond to this

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell, tranny.

For everyone concentrating on the tranny shit, look at this part:

This statement by John Bennett opens up a lot more angles to work with, and other states can step in as well.

I don't see how the bill mentioned would cause costly construction; facilities already have male and female bathrooms, all it would do is force faggots and trannies to keep to the bathroom of their sex.

The one and only way to remove any one in office is to have some kind of sex related scandal or issue such as this.

Whatever dude, as long as it finally gets done.

I'll let you figure this one out

How does the impeachment process work?

hopefully Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska join in. I'd like to see a chain reaction through most of the country.

Texas will join in next, probably. The governor and lieutenant governor told off King Nigger, and said they don't care if they cut off shekels.

What's the state that made the law opposite Obongo's orders? North Carolina? They probably will too.

Ok guys, I see you can't understand why this bathroom controversy is the straw that broke the camel's back. Let me explain it nice and easy for you.

Do you know what all those things listed have in common that the bathroom orders don't? It's that it's all faraway shit that doesn't affect the everyday life of the common man. Obama doing all those constitutionally questionable actions will not disrupt the average Joe's day-to-day routine, so there won't be any immediate backlash from the common people, and thus no immediate actions from the representatives.

However, the bathroom law Obama wants to abuse authority to "pass" does affect the common man's everyday life. All of a sudden, no matter where you are, a fat, effeminate man can just walk into the women's restroom, and a fat, head-shaven dyke can go into the men's restroom, and if anyone with common sense tries to speak out against it, they'll be arrested and made an example of for the sake of the progressive agenda.

Don't be surprised that it's the little thing that makes people the most angry, especially since it's the one that has the most immediate and noticeable effect on everyone.

TLDR;

Scope matters.

More to the point, it spreads conflict among the progressives. The Women As Eternal Victim clashes with the Trannies Must Be Pandered to narrative.

Lawton reporting in. Didn't know so many people from Lawton on Holla Forums. Probably because all the niggers and crime.

Progressive women are more for tranny "rights" than they are for having female-only bathrooms. At least that's how it is here in California, and believe me, I know a shit-ton of progressive women. They always advocate for the narrative, even if it harms women directly. Hell, last year I was with some liberal females who talked about how happy they were about women now being drafted, talking about equality and shit.

I can assure you that if any women are adamantly against this, then it's the conservative women, not liberal women. And liberal men are quick to step on conservative women to achieve their progressive goals.

you mean woman's. and yes, this is more or less what I meant. women don't give a toss about the constitution getting shit on, so no one cares. but as soon as they start bitching about creeps violating their spaces, it's an instant shitstorm.

You're missing my point. Men and women who don't spend a good portion of their day on the internet learning about the activities of Obama don't care about any of the other things. This disrupts everyone's life, and that's why we're seeing a backlash of conservative men calling for Obama's impeachment.

one of those "nothing affects me ever" (until it does, then it's the worst thing ever and something should be done about it at once) type scenarios

So it's the pebble in the shoe?

In their minds yes ..

But the non mentally ill are starting to get sick of this crap if not already at the point of completely fed up with it.

Hell I havent met a single person outside of liberal infestation zones who doesnt have a problem with it.

One example: I go to massage therapy for some injuries. The woman I go to is a complete petuoli oil wearing hippy. She told me 3 weeks ago that she thinks its crazy she cant go to a public bathroom without a male friend to guard the door.

Its disgusting that after all the trampling on the constitution, states rights and illegal wars that this is the straw that broke the camels back but this shit just might work.

Basically

I wonder how it would play out.

Could be a cuckian ploy at trying to stump trump.

Oh god, I had one tiny pebble stuck in my shoe while picking up the leaves this morning, damn that nigger!

I don't care. you have the right to vote, it means it's also your responsibility to get informed about these things.

because the only true political power is women bitching loudly and their cucks doing the legwork for them.

I know. women should experience the consequences of their bullshit though. I'd only restore gender segregated bathrooms once they'd agreed to end feminism.

Kansas is automatically mustard race.

You're underestimating the political apathy most people have. That's why people aren't aware of Obama's changes until he makes a change that affects their life directly.

Also, since you're on Holla Forums I shouldn't have to remind you of this, but it's not women who are to blame, but I think you know what long-nosed group of people are. Women aren't as politically important as you think they are. Despite the recent pandering attempts to treat them as a voting black the same way blacks are a voting block, women don't form a voting block because they are within the same group of people as their men.

Believe me, I know a huge handful of Christian, conservative women who oppose all this kind of shit, and they're about an even number to the progressive retard women.

About time.

HOME OF THE
red
WHITE MAN

JUST

I can see NC joining in too, after all, we started this fire.

The first time they run into a fat, hairy, stunning-and-brave "woman" sharing a bathroom with them, they will immediately change their tune.

Progressives have a very Not In My Back Yard attitude.

I know it's our greatest allies pulling the strings, but women weren't exactly innocent bystanders in the making of the current fucked up system. also, don't underestimate their political power, women are really effective activists/lobbyists and have a history of achieving their goals simply by bitching real loud about things.

You know you're a bad president when you get impeached over trannies.
And good to know cuckservative care more about bathrooms than free speech.

Or they're just making an example to the nation so the black spot of the american presidency won't be repeated.

You act as if every republican legislator in every state is involved in a secret cuckservative cabal. There's plenty of state congressmen who are normal, non-reptilian Americans.

Hopefully we get an anto-tranny Solid South

The governors rebelled and the Legislative Branch smacked his shit. On top of that, even his own party refused to listen. He didn't get impeached because he dropped the issue there.

This time, he's using executive orders and threatening every woman in the country. This creates a larger backlash, one that can't be deflected by the progressive stack.

Reminds me of how that one cunt in Finland got uppity once the forced cultural enrichment came to her children's school.

bump

hey hey