VOTE FOR THE MOST SANE & HONEST CANDIDATE …

VOTE FOR THE MOST SANE & HONEST CANDIDATE …

BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're kike commie faggot has never ever been relevant

Hillary was always been untouchable dumbass

kill yourself

your

I miss the good old days on Holla Forums of the scorched earth policy. old Holla Forums knew that the system won't be fixed in it's current state, so we need acceleration to burn it all down.
In that case Holla Forums should've voted for Bernie. But now we have all these 'hopeful' newfags who think voting for a condidate will make America great again. Naive to the max.

Bernie is our only hope to start anew.

Sage and reported. Get fucked kike shill

great thread.

trump can't fix something that is fundamentally broken, but building a wall and deporting the millions of illegal beaners will buy us time

also he'd be good for 2A, and he's reviving nationalism in the US and helping dismantle PC culture

you're right that he could become another Reagan and just make people complacent though

Enjoy your ban.
Weak shilling btw.

He's better than Hillary, but so is your average SJW, so that's not saying much at all.

Most people on here know deep down that Trump is accelerationism. There are just danker memes that will come forth from his presidency than Hillary's.

Plus potential wall and leftist butthurt.

|
|>
|
|₪
|

Great democracy, enjoy your freedoms and right while you can, neo-nazis idiots!

there is no such thing as great democracy

also you're the one shilling for people to vote for him, retard

also why would you think we'd be offended by 'neo-nazi' haha

>>>/reddit/

how in the fuck is full on communist better than Hillary?

his honeymoon was in the USSR ffs

he's Hillary but with even more social justice bullshit and wealth redistribution to shitskins

Dubs of truth.

He thinks words hurt us, top jej

Scorched earth solution would never happen. Rich Jews would be in a better situation to rebuild from the ashes than average joe. Over the years Holla Forums realized that bottoming out was unnecessary and maybe hindering. You need power to change the world. And if mad max world happens after the demographic destruction, then it comes too late.

OP here, I guess it's better to vote for a reality-TV star, sure he can fix America and the world!

Sanders is at least honest and hasn't outright killed people for disagreeing with him.

Read and Learn.

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
Redpills of Zion 2014

pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
Redpill Videos 2015

i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
Holla Forums recommended reading

This is the laziest bait I've seen in a while.

And people are actually taking it. SAD!

he hasn't killed anyone yet because he's virtually had no power

had a chuckle

I think I just got cancer

Good job faglord, you sure convinced with those hot opinions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

Kill yourself

also

reported

I can't wait until President Hillary wins and Holla Forums finally stops sperging over Trump. Over half the threads here at any given time are about that guy.

Bernie never had a chance. Not unless the FBI put Hillary where she belongs, and we all know that ain't happening as long as they get a fat stimulus package from the Clinton Foundation.

Sage, report, and hide.