Post yfw Donald Drumpf will never be president

Post yfw Donald Drumpf will never be president.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xsXOW
archive.is/AidMF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Streep's lifetime. You forgot the important part. She dies this week.

Drumpfposter b8 thread?
Drumpfposter b8 thread.

Are you still lonely user?

he will in less than a week tho :^)

seriously nigga?

I still wonder if (((Robert Downey Jr.))) was duped into appearing in that PSA. Considering how hard he tried to get everyone to forgive Mel Gibson, he doesn't really seem like the type who would jump on the Hillary bandwagon. Who knows, though.

you better do what the studio jews tell you if you still want to act in the future

It's true, though. It'll be Donald Trump who's gonna be President come Jan 20th 2017.

Never going to happen, drumpfkins.

It's time to stop Lime

I'm serious. If you think the electoral college is going to vote for this organge clown in 6 days, you're mistaken, drumpfkin.

Who's drumpf? I only know there's President Donald J. Trump.

Whatever it is you're smoking, I want some of it.

DRUMFPKINS BTFO

And three months ago they were saying he wouldn't be President.

ABSOLUTELY GOD EMPEROR

kek
face it fam, we whitehouse nao

This amount of salt is biblical.

Drumpfkin tears, drumpfkin, because Donald Drumpf is never going to be president.

Stop rusing us. Even you aren't this dumb.

How dumb do you have to be to think the electors are going to support someone who wants to start a nuclear holocaust?

I gotcha fam.

archive.is/xsXOW

So it's literally the opinion of one professor all the way in Manchester saying "Hey, it could happen."

That's true, because Donald Drumpf didn't win the presidency on November 8th 2016. It was Donald J. Trump who did, and was confirmed by the Electoral College. So I'm not sure who this Drumpf guy you're talking about is.

Nigger the electoral college has already done their vote. Stop playing dumb.

archive.is/AidMF

Doesn't happen until January 20th, stupid drumpfkin.

Would that be one of the same experts who declared Hillary had won back in October?

So the most disliked Republican politicians are somehow going to start a revolution of the most popular candidate among the Republicans?

lmao

Yep, make sure to turn your tv on and watch the Electoral College BTFO of Trump on Jan 20th, user. I look forward to FOUR MORE YEARS of Obama. Yes, sirree.

Pretending to be retarded is a favorite hobby of yours isn't it?

The same experts that predicted pic-related?

Who is this Drumpf character you keep talking about? Are you autistic?

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U MAD!!!!!! DRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >:^(

Not even a burger. I apparently know how your electoral system works better than you though.

Drumpfkins sure are stupid. Too bad your sexist, xenophobic spray tanned reality tv star will never be president.

The only thing worse than an American drumpfcunt is a foreign drumpffag.

You have any proof of that being his "real" name?

Then what were the votes on Nov 8th and Dec 19th about?

His real name is Trump, tho. You mean that his grandfather;s surname was Drumpf. You are aware that people changed their last names very often when coming over to the new world, both willingly and by register snafu, right? I mean, I know you're retarded, but at least try to understand basic context? Also, could you maybe not be so racist? Making fun of somebody's last name because it sounds funny, that's a little juvenile. Sad, really.

That's actually a really xenophobic, sexist, and homophobic sentence you've put together there. I guess we all know why you lost now. Try not to be such a shitty bigot in the future.

Oh, so this Drumpf guy is his pops? Funny, I thought it was only the Democrats that allowed dead people to vote or run for office.

Why are you giving Drumpfsperg what he wants? Nobody has been biting his bait the last few days and he has been barely posting. It's been nice tbh

I love it when their mask slips and they reveal they're no better than the devil they claim to hate.

What? Would you like to try that again, maybe in a way that's a bit more intelligible?

I'm fucking bored.

Isn't that a comedy show? You get your news from the funnies now?

Tbh it seems like impersonators. It doesn't have the same Drumpfsperg feel to it.

When did I claim to hate anything? Seems like you've missed the mark there, buckaroo.

I said, I thought it was only the Democrats that had dead people voting for them or running for President.

I was talking about , not you.

It still doesn't make sense. Try again.

It's just funny as hell to poke at him.

is obvious, but yeah, this one isn't as verbose or stuck up his ass as the usual one.

Are you autistic?

I apologize, fellow brother in Trump. Keep fighting the good fight.

Are you twelve? I'm not the one pushing a meme that doesn't work.

Think it's just drumpfsperg sockpuppeting, tbh.

True fact, Hillary Clinton got 4 million more votes than Drumpf. That's one of the reasons why he will never be president.

The only sockpuppeting going on is when you jerk into you cumsock.

Sorry user, voter fraud doesn't win. Trump got the EC and the popular vote, you gotta deal with it.

I thought it was 3 million? Keep your stories together, Fake News.

lmao leftists can't do anything right.

Sorry, I'm not Fox News. I only know Drumpf lost the election by 4 million votes and will never be president.

IT WAS OBVIOUSLY SIX MILLION

Duh, it's in the name.

True, because it's Donald J. Trump who'll be President.

Go back to reddipol, racist drumpfkin.

Actually, Hillary was the racist candidate. She's attacked blacks multiple times. I'm glad we didn't end up with that old racist witch in the White House.

I'm not Fox News too, that's why I'd like a source, thanks.

Uh, clearly Russia hacked her to make her say those things.

Her hating niggers (like every Democrat) is about the only positive thing about the harpy.

Killary confirmed for shitty Saudi-made robot.

-Trump's name was never Drumpf, that was an ancestor. The joke falls flat right away for this reason as the point of Trump's comment about Stewart was that he personally changed his name.
-Before the election every poll and news source claimed with certainty that Hillary would win and the Republicans would become a regional party. Trump won, the Republicans now have a super majority, the Democrats are now a regional party limited almost entirely to New York and California "the two towers" as it were. Their party members are primarily old and wealthy, completely out of touch with the majority of the world.
-Leftists have been throwing a tantrum since before the election, and you're going through mourning and becoming more deranged and unhinged. Having a group of actors read lines to try to create a false sense of majority reeks of desperation. The most telling example was the most recent "I will survive" video, it's up for debate whether this is you entering the sadness or acceptance phase.
-If you don't accept the electoral college, then Obama's second term is illegitimate as well. When you take California out of the equation the math is more telling. The entire popular vote victory comes from a single state completely out of touch with the rest of the country. The state San Francisco exists in.
-Hillary was a horrible candidate, and lost under her own power. The weight of hundreds of scandals and lies, her failing health passing out on camera, her bizarre tics and behavior, general inhuman qualities and unlikableness. She was chosen over a more popular (though less sane) candidate within her own party against their voters wishes. Benghazi, her cover up of it, lying about the youtube video, how she handled women her husband raped or had affairs with, her e-mails, her desire for war with Russia, being endorsed by feminists who have taken an utter pounding as their ideology has been exposed over the last few years.
-Liberals have lied and cried wolf so many times no one takes you seriously anymore. You claim you're genuinely frightened and terrified of Trump and pretend he's going to take over the country, and everyone laughs at you because you act like this about everything now. Trump was right, he really could shoot someone and get away with it and it's your fault. The recent goldenshower shit is perfect example, it's completely ridiculous but your side ran it anyway. This makes it so Trump is untouchable for his next four real scandals.
-Trump won.
-You lost.
-We're gonna make America great again one slap at a time.

This is actually pretty good run through of the election cycle and fallout.

At least she killed a goon. Gotta give her credit for that.

One of the best things about this election has been the liberals coming out and admitting "ok, yeah, we called Bush, McCaine, and Romney literally Hitler, but this time we REALLY mean it".
To everyone but liberals, that came across as
and they still can't believe they lost.

lol

The left have been holed up in their ivory towers for so long they can't quite believe the torrential tsunami of shit that came crashing down on them. They're losing their minds and shitting themselves because they're losing ground everywhere. Far right parties are grabbing more and more power in Europe, white men are starting to rebel against the programming, and the silent majority is growing tired of their incessant, petulant whining.

They've lost, what, a 1000 seats in the US? They're in full panic mode because they can see the writing on the wall and think the only way out is if they double down and give a few verbal lashing to the goiym to remind them of their place.

They won so consistently and for so long that I knew as soon as anything put a kink in their plans that they would immediately overreact and expose just how out of touch with the average person they really were. They didn't disappoint.

They won on momentum alone. They kept winning because they kept pummeling all of us with their shit propaganda from the cradle to the grave, but people are getting very tired. An ugly beast is getting born and the leftists are not going to like it when it decides to bite down.

They had a lot of people genuinely snowed with their rhetoric and media image. They overreached like the power hungry faggots they secretly are but accuse everyone else of being and shoved their grimy batshit loony progressive claws into too many things that woke people up. They brought it on themselves and have no one else to blame for it.

you kids can cry all you want but the fact is that trump wont be president, deal with it ;)

I'll call you again at 12.01pm next Friday, user.

So how are you guys planning on spending Jan 20th? I'm gonna have beers and buddies over while we flick between the salty streams and filterman.

well, they wanted the electors to "vote their conscience"

DRINKING THE SALTY TEARS OF DRUMPFKINS AND Holla Forumsyps WHEN THE ORANGE BUFFOON IS ARRESTED ON STAGE AND CARRIED OFF BY THE SECRET SERVICE WHO DESPISE HIM. hE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT TRUMPCUCKS! NEVER!

I'll celebrate as Hillary gets sworn in.

that's not how it works, darling

No friends over? Do you even have any friends, user?

Take your meds

I'm kinda worried now

Is this all one extremely assblasted autist? Please tell me it's more than one person

Holla Forums has about 500 users, so you can bet it's more than one feces flinging Marxist off his meds.

if congress decides to swear hillary in she's automatically president, thats democracy 101 kiddo

The burgerclaps are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Thats basic knowledge 101 lad

Nah, there's been one autistic guy who posts here nonstop for days, mostly to trash Holla Forums because he got banned there for being a faggot.

lol wat? Seriously, wat?

I hope to God you're just pretending to be retarded

meant for

Considering their track record I see 8 years od Trump presidency.

I don't want to credit GG entirely for this because that shit went under pretty bad, but I gotta say, that helped to open the eyes of a lot of folks. If leftists didn't try messing with vidya and comics and take away their waifus at that time, it might have been too late. People would have been kept in the dark and not done a thing about it. It shows they never read Brave New World because they once you take away people's escapism, they rebel and they start seeing the world the way it is.

Reminder that if Trump is ousted, the electrical bastard will be the one to become President and NOT Hillary or any dem.

Five Guys did a lot of work, GG was just a bunch of cowardly redditors shitting everything up so they could ride the wave of popularity. Their battle cry will forever be MUH PR MUH ETHICS.

Fuck GG.

Please tell me you are not that retarded

Republic is just a style of government, you can be republic or kingdom there is no other option.
But the style of government does not determine the system of power: democratic elections, authoritarian system, etc… they all can function in both of those styles of government

Never change Holla Forumstard.
Never change.

Less than a week to go

Well done, fellow communist. Redistribute his words. Creativity is bourgeois.

So have we figured out what mental illness sudocuck has?
Here's what we know
We need to get to the bottom of this.

GG was just a symptom of a general backlash. I was using SJW years before GG. Beyond that, GG died the moment Holla Forums tried to leaderfag it, which is truly embarrassing because they were taking credit for the entire thing before that.

Jesus, this guy is really accomplished. Not to say that he isn't a jew puppet (there's a probability he is, still better than a certainty), but damn I'm jealous of your president, Americans.

no he didnt, infact i don't think he's even literate

no he wasn't no one knew who he was until 2016

no she isn't, and anyway its sexist to judge women by their appearance

stolen from people of color and workers, and he went bankrupt a dozen times too

no he isnt

wew, all these reddipol drumpf cucks so salty about the fact that Donald Drumpf will never be president

Hey /n/

I'm guessing some of these are CTR faggots that hung around after getting laid off after the election.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LE EBIN DRUMPFCUCKS AMIRITE FELLOW GOON REDDITORS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DRUMPF MEME IS LE BEST MEMEY XD IMWITHER

I'll give you that it was a little shady when we had a president named Hussein Obama, but you're out of your fucking mind if you think they'd unironically let someone named Drumpf into the white house.

Hopefully. I missed those guys.

Drumpfcuckarinoos lol

Yeah, about that…
neoneo/pol/ nowadays fully supports the state of Israel by the way.

Everyone who posts that first pic on nu/pol/ gets permabanned lol

As if anyone who isn't aligned with the kikes could ever hope to even get close to an American presidency. Liberal kikes are still pretty asshurt about him and that's something, Israel is not really a problem compared to the cryptokikes sinking Europe, killing western culture and spreading anti-white hatred.

Is that why you're so mad? Being permanently butthurt over a ban isn't a good look.

Red Ice Radio pls go.

Go away, Marche, you furry faggot. Go give Acid Tranny another blowjob.

It's been common knowledge for awhile now that the sudocuck is in a perpetual state of assdamage because he got banned last January or February.

Day of the rope coming.

More like the Day of the Hope, when the electoral college puts Hillary Clinton into the White House. Then all you sad little drumpfkins can cry your reddipol tears.

Of course you are going to resort to smashing or hitting, we have guns on the other hand.

I'm okay with this.

I'll call you again on Jan 20th at 12.01 p.m.

based Mike "turn up the wattage to turn down the frottage" Pence

I was worried about the Pence pick at first but Trump is once again proven the 4d chess grand master

>>>/suicide/

Gotta be born in America and be 35. That's literally it

Unless you're black, then you just have to be 35

(you were out of character)

see

The funny thing is, none of this 4D chess stuff should be unknown to anyone. Hell, he even states it in The Art of the Deal and his subsequent books, ghostwritten or not.

86% likely to lose the presi- er face impeachment, sorry got my (((facts))) wrong for a second there!

spotted the redditor

no u

>>>/reddipol/

Not even contributing anything, just making sure this doesn't get the sweet mercy of sliding off the catalog before the inauguration

>>>/suicide/

Truly, we live in great times.

ayy lmao think again drumpfsperger :^)
>inb4 muh NAACP

The one where he crowed about all the trumpcuck tears he was going to bathe in on election night was a thing of beauty. Watching him start so cocky and then being slowly reduced to enraged shitposting as Trump started cleaning house filled my heart with a joy I didn't believe I was still capable of.

kys fam tbh

i member trump

Even that is horseshit, because Drumpf is not a real German name. If anything, his ancestor's name would have been Trumpf, and I've never heard of a single person with that name.

I actually looked into it a bit (mostly a superficial google search) and couldn't find anything on any of his ancestors being originally called Drumpf or Trumpf.

Oh it will be so sweet. Your anuses will bleed rivers of blood for years.

wew

its official, trump is a cuck.

Will the inauguration officially drive him insane?

What else can they do? They're desperate, trying to seem less like huge losers whose witch melted and political clout evaporated into thin air is hard.

I think he's already a twitching wreck but hopefully he will lose all remaining function and go into a coma or something after Trump is officially president.

Who is going to protect them IRL?

who pounds it during the day?

Melania's bull. More like Donald C.K., amirite?

Trump confirmed for /ourguy/

cucks asking cuck questions.

Bump for salt.

It's great how you can tell the sudocuck just woke up because he starts bumping his shitty politics threads.

So he's based on the Eastern Seaboard then? I'm looking forward to the massive meltdown tomorrow.

TUPH

Hey, it could happen. We only need the Tortoise God to be more powerful than Kek.

Uhh… they voted december 20th last month. This is just the inauguration.

How many goons has Dolan "Golden Showers" Drumpf killed? 0, that's how many. Checkmate, reddipol.
#NotMyPresident

wakey wakey :^)

5 more hours

I am looking forward to sudocuck's meltdowns this weekend.

are you mad already, sudocuck?

im not mad im laughing im laughing at all of you because hes going to be shot down today and none of you are going to know what to do

Then Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence will be president and we can finally start working to cure homosexuality

hahahahahaha no he will get shot down too hahahahahahaha

I hope you will get gangraped by trannies.

This. Would hate to see the god emperor go but getting mike "a black bag for every fag" pence as president would be a nice consolation prize.

20 MINUTES

What happened?

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

THEY MADE HIM LOOK "FUCK YOU" LOL

So OP is a faggot?

Salutations!

You were visited by the 7 day autobumplock fairy!