The "Simpson gene" in Y-chromosome makes the males eventually into morons

This anti-miscegenation message is like straight from Lovecraft.

No one of value has ever watched this show.

Lovecraft was a hack who married a jewess.

Oh come on. Marrying a Jewess is about the most WASP thing they can do.

What did they mean by this?

bad episode, or the worst episode?

Given what came later, no

well okay, but if we pretend the show ended after season 10, I'd say it has a real chance

It was a pretty alright episode except when it got to the end.

A lot of kids go through some phase where they think their parents are really stupid. The episode was playing out a bit like it could have some reveal where Lisa realizes that she was just being a pompous brat for thinking she was some ultra genius and that her parents were reasonably smart.

Instead the episode ends by having it revealed that Lisa really is destined to be a genius and that her pomposity was deserved. Which isn't really funny as it meant they were congratulating the Mary Sue more and kicking the dog that was already down (Homer and Bart).

It's almost confusing why anyone would write such an episode until you find out how Lisa is the self-insert for the writers.

Wasn't Homer's half-brother a business genius or something?

I take it the mods are taking another well-earned day off? Did some sort of convalescent home go out of business? What's with all the retarded, low-effort , pointless threads?

That would be a great ending for the series.

>>>Holla Forums

What the fuck is this shit?

How fucking new are you?

America's Funniest Family® reminds us of the horrors of the Holocaust.

I just looked the artist up and he's fucking nuts.
His "stop terrorism" pic is pretty funny though.

Well, that episode was straight nazi propaganda, pushing the "one drop" rethoric so common these days.
Simpsons is, and has always been, redpilled. You just need to look at it closely, as it's message isn't superficial. Not for the American audience.
It's also revealed that Simpson genes gave Homer a stronger skull, as is expected of a race with strong violent tendencies.
There's also the push for veganism, as Lisa's isn't portrayed in a bad way. This is wholly because of Hitler's dietary choices.
Also, Burns is normally shown as a greedy man. Now check his nose, and don't tell me he's a goy.
Simpsons is Holla Forums incarnate.

yes, until he let Homer design a car and then unveiled it at a big trade show without any foreknowledge of what it was like

I think Holla Forumsacks read way to far into things and initiate positive feedback loops on content. Bad people having big noses or being ugly in general is a very old trope/cliche in story telling to signal to the audience that it's the bad guy who you should be booing them. No matter how it got started (either a statement of jews or some local playwright was pissed at his big nosed neighbor) it's not used to symbolize jews in 99% of contexts, it's just "the bad guy". Same goes for quite literally anything else, you can look into it and find hidden red pill "clues" all you want but if the original creator wasn't making that statement then it's just some made up bullshit.

No, it was just a way for the writers to continue telling jokes because they ran out of them after 3-4 seasons.

nailed it.

bad episode, but the part where Homer asks all the male Simpsons what they do is hilarious

which is it?

Both. People die from infections all the time, but I don't consider bacteria better than me.

The guy also invented a baby translator from scratch. The guy is a genius, and a male Simpson since they're both kids of Abe's (i.e. it's implied it affects the males and is only active in Simpsons with a Y-Chromosome) so he should be equally retarded.

It's basically shoddy writing, though it's not surprising since it's right before the show went in the toilet. The season after is when it became more and more freqent for episodes to be centered around Lisa or a forced celebrity cameo.

maybe he's not actually Abe's though. his mom could have been lying

Then how do explain the fact that he's the spitting image of a young Abe and Homer?

You've just reminded me of a thirteen season episode. I think it was the one where Homer's Vegas wife shows up again. Anyway, the Simpsons are assigned a family councillor after they play Monopoly and get into a big fight and the family councillor spends like a week with each of them to assess them and figure what the problem is. At the end of the week he points out Homer, Marge and Bart's flaws but he never ever says anything bad about Lisa

Exactly. Back then, Homer's stupidity was kind of implied to be the cause of him being raised by TV, having a short attention span and never really maturing with age. He wasn't a retard like he is today and up until around season 4, he more of just a simple minded everyman.

If they wanted to shill Lisa bullshit, they went about it the wrong way. Nobody likes Lisa. She's the worst character because she's not funny. When people watch Simpsons Gene, they identify more with Bart and Homer.
There's no way your average comedy cartoon watcher finds Buddhism and feminism more interesting than vid related.

I figured his stupidity was more caused by him being raised solely by an inattentive father. I mean, his half brother had a fairly stable home life despite being adopted and he became a big success. Homer was raised by Abe, who paid little attention to him, never nurtured him and often told him he was worthless, and Homer turned out to be a lazy, idiotic, blue collar slob

what did Grampa mean by this?

Now that I think, yet another shitty episode explains Homer's retardation as a crayon pushed into his nose, which somehow put pressure on his brain and made him dumb. So being a direct part of the Simpson line makes you retarded if you have a Y-Chromosome. Except for Homer, who was blossoming into a genius until he maimed himself. And his half brother for no descernable reason.

Basically, zero consistency if it means they can pull a cheap "Homer is retarded" gag or dress Lisa as some kind of paragon. Remember: like Brian Griffin, she's not a cancerous Mary Sue self-insert if they learn a lesson about hubris once every four seasons.

Yeah that's definitely the biggest factor. Homer himself even realizes this in a season 6 episode and it parallels nicely with Bart, since both are underachievers with poor father figures. Still early seasons still showed that Bart could easily better himself (like when he becomes hall monitor) and Homer definitely tries to be a better father than Abe. It's only in later seasons when this is thrown out the window and the two become hopeless retards with Bart destine to grow up as a pathetic loser.

Just compare the two pics above.

This. In the earlier seasons Bart was about as intelligent as Lisa, he just never did anything productive with it.

so basically Holla Forums the character?

Never put those two episodes together. That's one of the stupidest oversights the faggot writers have ever had. All jews must die.

He cheered Lisa up when she was depressed with his prank calls and other brotherly goofs. Pity she totally forgot about that and barely considers him a sibling now.

If I was smart, I'd come up with something that would allow me to be lazy.

lisa's an strong independent womyn that needs no man including her family goy

that's the joke. people who call themselves smart but lazy are usually just lazy

pls

What did this retard mean by this?

Found the retard. Simpsons is fascist kino.
I was just being facetious, idiot

Actually…

I swear there's an earlier episode than this where Homer gets a head x-ray, and for a split second you can see it and the crayon is there

Lisa used to be a mockery of leftist ideas, she's a fucking 8 year old.

The real rot set in with the incredibly crappy "future simpsons" spinoff episodes where she becomes the president.

That in and of itself undermined everything the simpsons was about, which was cynicism. Lisa should have ended up in some dead beat office job, Bart some CEO of a F500 company or something (as kids like him usually end up).

I don't know why the writers started shitting on Bart and Homer after season 6 or so so much.

Listen a 10 year old who can manipulate the FBI registry is not gonna end up a dumpster diver.

the show is shit just like futurama

Yep, all the Lisa parts aren't great but everything else was still funny. Plus even if it's a bad Simpsons episode, it still managed to have numerous memorable moments.

at least Simpsons used to be good

Here's what debunks the episode "Lisa the Simpson":

In Ichy & Scratchy the Movie bart also becomes chief justice of the supreme court

What? No he didn't. The comet burned up in Earth's atmosphere and hit his Skinner balloon on its way down

If anything, Bart's Comet proves Homer's not a total idiot because he said it probably would just burn up in Earth's atmosphere

what did Milhouse mean by this?

srsly what in the name of fuck is this

Dem trips don't lie. Bart was actually meant to be extremely smart but it was the school that was failing him. They actually had an episode where Superintendent Chalmers took him and the bullies out of class and took them outdoors to learn practical life lessons, they all ended up learning a great deal more than they ever did in a classroom.

If anything it's indicated that Bart is a lot smarter than Lisa, it's just the environment that he was brought up in sets him up to fail.

that was in season 20

jej

Isn't the reason for homer's stupidity the crayon lodged in his brain? In the episode where they find and remove it doesn't he become a genius? Only in the end he decides he was happier when he was a moron, a la Flowers for Algernon.

Get a double mastectomy even if you get cancer in one breast, you're still at risk and it also looks disgusting as hell

Yes you do.

kike pirates?

Yar

shhhhhhh, dont trigger redditpol

but… a lot of the writers were jews even before season 6

Get a job.