Dysnomia uses his mod abilities to call someone out:

Dysnomia uses his mod abilities to call someone out:

archive.is/fsIYY

Dysnomia hates anonymity. Don't samefag around him, he will make you look like a fool if you go against him. However, if you samefag in his favor, he will compliment you.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/attic/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

counter bump, what a what a what you want?

bump

bmp

What if I counter bump again?

i'll bump it again

all alone
sad

lel

No helping it, honestly.

Such is life. Just wait for him to kill himself or resign, I dunno. I've got no clue at all, what the fuck do you want us to do about it? All we can do is piss and moan about it. If you've got a complaint, they have a system for assessing that.

Rock 'n roll.
Deal with it.

On another note.

You wouldn't happen to be the same guy that he called out, would you?

bump

It's almost as if shitposting and spamming all day drives away anyone that gives a fuck.

bump

bumo

I entirely approve of this. dysnomia is awesome and samefagging is shit.

I'm not giving up up that easily, I care about this site, I care about Holla Forums and I don't crack or waver just that simply.

The only sort of person who dysnomia offends is the kind of guy who can't think of a more effective insult than "cuck."

Hey OP

You are a faggot. Kill yourself. I'm going to have a nice day.

bump

bump

THIS IS THE SAME FAGGOTRY YOU'VE BEEN TRYING ON EVERY GOD DAMNED BOARD ON THIS SITE FOR OVER TWO YEARS YOU UNCREATIVE FAGGOTS.

-Act like completely retarded SJW fuckwits spamming stupid shit and incredibly unfunny garbage.
-Repeatedly threaten, mock, insult and prod whoever the staff on the board is until you provoke a response.
-Finally get banned or otherwise dealt with by the people you were attacking.
-Cry that they're abusing their power and your ban (which you're evading) is proof.
-Propose a "grand exodus" to a shitty SJW shithole you run.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

FUCK OFF, GOON FAGS. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUNCTIONAL SENSE OF HUMOR.

8ch.net/attic/rules.html
lol'd

Pretty much this.

The board owners before me allowed it to go unconuncled.

I allow them to do it since it's freedom of speech. I've called them out before but I think you guys are smart enough to be able to identify them without me.

you are the opposite of free speech, quit tryig to pretend like you defend it.