What does cum taste like?

I keep telling myself that I'm finally gonna taste my cum, and I keep building myself up to it but I puss out at the last moment. Why is this so hard?

Salty piss

What does piss taste like user?

salty coins and milk

It's hard to describe exactly, but it's not salty though, although I guess that may depend on one's diet. Basically, there's only one way you're going to find out what it tastes like.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that cum from a wet dream tastes different than cum from masturbation?

Because after you cum, you aren't even horny anymore. What is the point?

Your mom's kisses.

milky coins and salt

Lay on your bed and jack off with your dick above your mouth, you might have to rest your legs or feet on the wall.

I nicknamed my penis Salt Shaker

now you just need to start dating a black guy and call his dick Pepper Shaker

The perfect brew

==I used to be a renegade, I used to fool around
But I couldn't take the punishment and had to settle down
Now I'm playing it real straight, and yes, I cut my hair
You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
Because I can tell what's going on

It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square

I like my bands in business suits, I watch them on TV
I'm working out most every day and watching what I eat
They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
I know that it's crazy
I know that it's nowhere
But there is no denying that

It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
So hip to be square

It's not too hard to figure out, you see it every day
And those that were the farthest out have gone the other way
You see them on the freeway, it don't look like a lot of fun
But don't you try to fight it, an idea whose time has come
Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me

It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
So hip to be square
Tell 'em, boys

Here, there, and everywhere
Hip, hip, so hip to be a square
Hip, hip

Hip, hip

Hip, hip

Hip, hip==

coiny salts and milk

Quoting semi-literate pop musicians as if they were timeless philosophers or gifted poets!

Where are YOUR words?
Have you any?

Tastes like old coins and salty milk, in my experiences

Smelling it is enough since smell accounts for 80% of the sense of taste.

Does this work?

Salty snot.

ۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡ
وُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُبَََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََضٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌ
وًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًً

ۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡ
وُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُبَََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََضٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌ
وًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًً

lmao nice post, loll

JUST DO IT, PUSSY!

yes

Tastes like old coins

Depends on diet.
If you have a diet full of fruits and veggies your cum wont be nasty.
Soda, Coffee, Energy Drinks and junk food ruin your health and the quality of the seed.

I Drink tons of Cranberry Juice and eat lots of Apples. I know that Pineapples work well, but I am not the biggest fan of Pineapple.

how do you manage it without throwing up?

I like pineapple

OP here, I tried it and honestly its not as bad as I thought it would have been. There was a tingling feeling in my mouth afterwards but nothing too extreme like making me want to puke.

Leave him alone! He's allowed to self-express here, if he chooses to!

Where do you think we are?

you sound like an expert on cum.
that must look good on your resumé.
which lube do you recommend for day to day emergencies?

thanks

tangentially related

It WORKS!!