Our own "Internationale" (Song)

AN ANTHEM FOR OUR MOVEMENT

The communists have "The Internationale" which is actually quite a good anthem; in every country where there's a great amount of marxists you can find people singing that song. However we nationalists don't have an anthem, the most similar thing is the Horst Wessel Lied or "Die Fahne Hoch!", which doesn't have the same amount of motivational melody as the Internationale, so my proposal is to create an international song for nationalism. I know that's contradicting, but is necessary in my opinion.

I'm asking everyone to contribute, but if RWDS (the man who creates parodies of modern songs) is here and is disposed to create an anthem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=zI3SWuyPvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=1attmFPd0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=3mp4aOABbsI
youtube.com/watch?v=Da7wLJcuCLw
youtube.com/watch?v=UL9A77Fi25A
youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=xv7hweDAJvk
youtube.com/watch?v=qUHwtc_TN08
youtube.com/watch?v=mZqZ4U7uZk4
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=-9q-cjWPsDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtr_3_MJPWw
youtube.com/watch?v=WIMweuR8vA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

Erika march is really good but it is a German song for Germans only.

burgers make your own song.

Well the following things are part of our core ideology

hm, what else.

No need. The reason we've been so hard for the left to put a target on is precisely because we have no identification markers like a known song, known leader, known flag, etc. This is why the left freaks out and goes after people like AVGN, because they don't know what to target, they're shooting into the air hoping to hit something.

That said, Rhodesians Never Die occupies the closest place to my heart.

Discovered this the other day, bit tenous in English
youtube.com/watch?v=zI3SWuyPvmY

that is pretty good. I nominate this as our anthem if nothing better comes along.

OP IS FAGGOT
WE SHOULD NOT HAVE A INTERNATIONAL SONG BECAUSE THAT IS GLOBALISM

we are Nationalists, we should make songs four our own states but not make a globalist anthem like the Bolsheviks.

We should do a Holla Forums sings and create lyrics to a fashy/natsoc song about Holla Forums. I know it's a bit autistic, but I think it would be a good way to raise the morale around here after all the spam and stuff lately.

no we're not globalists

let every nation have their own anthem

You can't make a international nationalism song. Nationalistic songs must inherently be for individual nations.

this

Holla Forums is a process, a place of discussion, not a movement.
We don't organize here. We organize at home, we infiltrate other groups and bend them to our will, we spread our info and let the public at large make up their own minds.
There is nothing we could do in one organized group that could not be corrupted. Keep this course we are on, scatterbrained yet impressively effective, or risk losing all our power.

For mutual nationalism it seems silly to have a song. Here's some music that makes a Britbong feel them patriotic feels though.

Actually there is just one song that we could all share: I Vow to Thee, My Country

youtube.com/watch?v=1attmFPd0VA

Any moonman song

You'll find a lot of easy and patriotic chants among sports teams. These will instinctively appeal to a lot of natives, tend to be mind-numbingly simple lyrically, are chant/singable without accompanying music and tend to double as an intimidation technique.

Clever user. I can't help wondering what this would sound like in French, German, Polish, Hungarian, etc. Breddy good I expect.

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo,
We washed our hands in niggers blood and all the mongrels too,
We're bringing down the ZOG machine jew by jew by jew,
The white man marches on

Glory, Glory Blood of Honor
The White Man Marches On!

This is a good one too.

My uncle showed me that and said it was a powerful homage to the Nazi party.

Yeah some Jews wrote it for some degenerate musical and everyone got butthurt when white nationalists co-opted it.

Horst Wessel Lied.

German: youtube.com/watch?v=3mp4aOABbsI

English: youtube.com/watch?v=Da7wLJcuCLw

Italian: youtube.com/watch?v=UL9A77Fi25A

Spanish: youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE

Greek: youtube.com/watch?v=xv7hweDAJvk

Russian: youtube.com/watch?v=qUHwtc_TN08

feelsbadman.jpg

Du kannst es finden. Nur nicht auf dem Kanakenrohr.

Hail Columbia, Verse 2:

Immortal patriots, rise once more,
Defend your rights, defend your shore!
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Invade the shrine where sacred lies
Of toil and blood, the well-earned prize,
While off'ring peace, sincere and just,
In Heaven's we place a manly trust,
That truth and justice will prevail,
And every scheme of bondage fail.

Firm, united let us be,
Rallying round our liberty,
As a band of brothers joined,
Peace and safety we shall find.

We are not fucking globalists, we are nationalists.

This.

We already have one.

Why would nationalists have an international anthem? Do you not understand what nationalism is? We are against internationalism and globalism.

Song of my nation – if I had one, it would be like this.

Even latinos have their own version of the internationale.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZqZ4U7uZk4

This seems like a good option if we can make the melody more intimidating

What are we? What is each of our intentions when we open up this website, this board, and get angry about globalists and Muslim invasions? My friends, we are a band of brothers. We all share the fact that we are outcasts in own nation. We are the stout defenders of our homelands, both from the barbarians beyond the wall, and the traitors within it, with no thanks given to us by the general populace we serve. We are the protectors of civilization from those who wish to destroy it. It is in my opinion that no event in history greater reflects this than the Battle of Rorke's Drift. As such, even if it may just be artistic license, the song "Men of Harlech" invokes that battle, and with a little editing, it could serve as one our battle cries for the future of the Western World.

Hilarious that they do their song on a remake of a chuck berry tune. FWIW I was traveling through the St Louis airport early one sunday morning and saw old chuck with a little 20 year old blonde tagging along with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

For everyone shilling the "Waah, we are nationalists not globalist", reminder that fascists international groups exist and existed.

Maple Leaf Forever, for all you other Canadians out there

A lot of groups made something out of Horst Wessel Lied. This is Mosley's BUF anthem - Comrades the Voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9q-cjWPsDY

Oh Canada never felt right to me, even when I was still elementary school.

Masamichi Amano - Theme of Big Fire

This is my ideal world, tbh.

That flag says exactly what Canada is. No wonder the country has no identity when that was dropped in favor of a sports team logo.

Can we get someone to lay down a bitching guitar solo?
That metal song RSBC plays during the Trump rallies pump me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtr_3_MJPWw

What could've been… What could still be.

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR transmissions will resume
(((They'll))) try to push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that we will never see the truth around
(so come on)

Another promise, another seed
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
And all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(so come on)

(((They))) will not force us
(((They))) will stop degrading us
(((They))) will not control us
We will be victorious
(so come on)

Interchanging mind control
Come, let the revolution take its toll
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die
(so come on)

Rise up and take the power back
It's time the (((fat cats))) had a heart attack
You know that (((their))) time's coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend
(so come on)

Canada is even more cucked than Sweden. At least they have a growing right-wing/nationalist scene. We are the anus of marxist egalitarian cancer. It saddens me dearly to see my nation colonised by foreigners, and the European spark that defined us for so many generations snuffed out.

I say we make "This Land is Mine" our little globally sung song.

that song was made to be ironic and make fun of those who claim the holy land as "theirs". I don't know if it would send the right message

user it was used in an animation like that, but was written for the movie "Exodus"; A prime piece of Israeli propaganda that still influences American sentiments about the country to this day.
Despite this, I think it's one of the best generic nationalist songs created in recent history. It would also fly under the radar of people not in the know, yet is just generic enough that it could be blanket applied to many different nationalist groups without one identity superseding the local culture. However, due to it's origins, I can understand people on Holla Forums not wanting to use it.

If you want to start with anything for 'our movement' then at least post the correct symbol.

you are worse than the cultural appropriation faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIMweuR8vA8

Triarii

To all my fellow Ausfags

so much niggering and sliding