8/b/ Is Officially Dead

Dysnomia actively censors people who disagree with him:

1st locked anti-dysnomia thread:

archive.is/lVrit

2nd locked dysnomia thread that called him out:

archive.is/4nRiE

3rd related thread:

archive.is/QsZ85

Notice how he uses the excuse that there were "already multiple threads like this". He rarely ever locks threads and there were a variety of other multiple threads (with various topics) when he decided to lock those 3 (which were later deleted btw).

Holla Forums has been dead for almost half a year user where the fuck have you been? i check Holla Forums every so week or so jut for shits n giggles.

Technically it has been dead ever since the 2nd exodus, even before that it was pretty dead. Ever since dysnomia came here it has become "deader".

bump

I'm here babe its not dead dead.

How do you fare after getting btfo ?

You mean a mod flexing his powers to identify samefaggotry? Also, look at those individual threads, they aren't even from here. They are on completely different threads.

It's like you're saying "a mod using software that is able to identify certain IPs just blew you out of the water!". The guy was sitting there on his fatass and decided to abuse his ability. You are supporting a fucking fraud. Do you understand yet?

the mods on Holla Forums don't even do this. Sure, Holla Forums mods are fucking authoritarian faggots but they still don't stoop to this level. This is a new ground, complete fucking faggotry. He should be burned to death.

Didn't you admitted it in that thread?

you mean admit?

Admit to what? I samefag all of the time on Holla Forums, just like I did way back in '05? What is your point?

Op didn't post pic related, I did.
You see samefags where no samefag lurks. What is this new crusade against a long held tradition? Are you a nigger?

If 8ch is dead where did everyone go then? Most of the other chans seem pretty dead too, even endchan.

fortunately Dysnomia can't do this or I for one would no longer post here. he sees a hash of the ip and can consult the associated post/ban history. No more than that. I think the post history is confined to live threads, but maybe not.

I honestly don't know why there are so many people shilling for dysnomia on this board. The guy clearly hates anonymity.

I honestly agree with the notion that it's just him samefagging while trying to defend himself. I don't want to believe that this entire user base has gone to shit see: Reddit.

God help us.

As a volunteer or board owner, you can see hashes and the post history consists of active threads. You can check that by yourself by creating a board to test it.

He sees the IPs in hash form and can identify every post made by that certain IP boardwaide. He can't see the actual IP but he can identify "samefags". This is exactly what the post you are replying to is trying to say. Are you dumb?

Are you insane? They post entire post histories and ban you for four weeks for non-hivemind posts.

No they don't. Please cite an example.

Yep, they sure do.

you have done it for me. thank cripplekike for having put these barriers in place. of course, you have no reason to trust the globals except that they seem to have washed their hands of Holla Forums and won't get involved unless forced to.

No more than the average faggot here. The post spoke of identifying ips, i replied by adding an important qualifier: hashed, and by posing a question that brought new information to light. that's a working definition of advancing the debate.

Here.
>>>/politics/1604
Actually, read that entire thread. Shame the other one died.

They both identify a single poster. It doesn't matter if you see an actual IP or hash, the point is, he can identify a single user and uses that ability to call out samefags. Is that such a hard concept to swallow?

Sorry, it's this one:
>>>/politics/28143

Why not just direct me to the actual post? I'm not going to read through some ancient post just to try and understand you.

That's like posting the entire bible and asking me to prove that Jesus doesn't exist.

Yeesh, I haven't heard that before

this
Holla Forums got worse and worse when pol started getting a bunch of rulecuck loving users instead of the usual open discussion it was before 4chan went full cuck
Holla Forums was a good ideal but the administration have proven incapable of delivering that simple hands off product and have sold the site to other profit seeking proles
its all shit

I know, I just did.

That's called a log, friend. It's not the same thing dysnomia is doing. Logs are transparent and we can read them every day. Logs show bans, deletions, system self deletions and the like. That's not proof of anything. The mods can see samefags.

point is he doesnt have your IP and that is kinda important with doxxing being a popular past time

believe it or not but the number of us in the world that fully value anonymity and freedom of speech at the same time is few
those of us who were "okay" with anonymity but dont care for it have gone to other sites, many that are login sites because you might be a tripfag but you are still mostly anonymous if you want to be
chans and this format of posting are great but few chans do a no rules approach
TLDR if there will be rules and those rules are shit (as all rules are) then most people dont see a difference from posting as an user here or posting as joeguns28818 on some shitty login site that has 10x the userbase

No, that's not the board log. That's not the public board log. That's an actual post history. He even says that:

None of my arguments have anything about doxing. It's about anonymity on a board, you fucking idiot.

By the way, when you spell "dox" it's always ONE x. Dox, doxing, doxed etc.. ONE x. Get it right newfag.

I STAND WITH DYSNOMIA

that's like saying #notallmuslims

kill yourself, lefty scum

I stand with whatever his name is as well.

is it that guy again

You're aware this legion shit was gay as a window nearly a decade ago, right?

You are aware that you are trying to make a joke that applies to every single one of us on this board?

you are a funny lad

le old switcharoo xD

Whatever you say, oldfag of 2014.

The ultimate newfaggotry litmus test.

I AM ANONYMOUS AND I AM THE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET WATCH OUT NIGGERRR FOR I AM ROLLING LIKE A BARREL ROLL

Fug, we're all Legionnaire!

I need to lrn2read.

If you use two X's unironically then you are literally new to the internet. Why would there be a reason to use 2 of them later on in life? It makes no sense. You just use the default single X in dox. That's just the way it is. You don't conform later on in life and decide to use 2, if you do then you are literally a fucking SJW.

autism the story

Nice cop out. Where did you learn this?

I'm the one tho made that pic. I like how you are using it against me, even though it has nothing to do with my comment.

I always just go doxxx. Then I make sure to let people know that I come from top secret internet club anonymous, it feels like the only way to do things properly.

I usually call Boxxy "boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy" too. I am just being ironic xDDDDD

I really like that, remind though, did you know long cat is looooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggg?

I enjoy the way you do that thing xd ;)

Oh look its the goon squad

Again

who?

fuck off with your rules on how to spell doxx and fart in tune to the band. fuck off with your I know best becoz oldfag, that's the way it is and you're an sjw if i say so.
just fuck off you worthless little internet tyrant. go pick a fight with some kids or dogs: they might obey.
>that's the way it is.

they're more fun than you, egg or no egg

yep, aspergers sure know how to entertain people

wew!

i like how you are active but arent banning spammers or anything

oh no you don't.
back to the top with this.

I thought dysnomia was okay, sometimes rules need to be enforced. Then I realized that he was only enforcing those rules on people who hurt his butt. Either enforce them uniformly or don't enforce them at all.

bump

lol, he's back

bump

bump