Bunker sites?

if Holla Forums gets permanently shut down tomorrow, where will you go as a surrogate website?

Why? What have you heard?

I just heard a whisper on the breeze.

sorry, i farted
me bad

Fucking summerfag.

Facebook.

What did you say motherfucker?

freech

Libre, trust me

Sure thing Mr fbi

it was dead before it was even created

Ill find something

It's their new server they're worried about…

new server?

I will just go on with life

I hope this shit gets shut down. That's the only hope for Holla Forums at this point. Shut it down before it turns into 4chan.

But dead 4chan. Next we'll be seeing regular finger box threads calling people newfags when they ask what a finger box is.

One on one I'll fight you user, fucking beat your ass down like that train hit that bitch that got banned from tv.

DID SOMEBODY SAY BUNKERS?

there is already a secret board on the deep web i go to from time to time only problem is there's only a few people….it's no fun to shitpost alone

Good one, almost.

Yes

I figure Holla Forums is the last chan for me

if it goes down, I will give up channish things and become a functioning human

Yeah, the only chans/image board I found on the deep web were damn near indecipherable thanks to horrible formatting and lack of people who care

I'm with on this one

Yes, Agent Smith. I'll go there, uhuh.

I'll quit imageboards since I've been wanting to do shit with my life anyway.

I think I'll have a go with samachan, but I'll probably want to lurk long enough to watch Holla Forums's inevitable demise, just for shits and giggles.

>>>/bunker/

why

Agreed. I rarely even come on her since Holla Forums has left its golden age. i just lurk about once a week.