Ignoring Key Members

Why the fuck does everybody here fucking ignore me? It seems like every thread I reply to everybody jumps ship on. Wtf? I am easily one of the top 5 heaviest users of this board.

sage

Bump. You're just jealous that you're a not a successful opiatefag like me

kek

Did you make that pic?

No dude some guy on Holla Forums made it. Needless to say I was honored

Kind of hot tbh fam. I'm not normally one to go for busty girls, but ones that show pride in their territory, that's a different story.

I went to Texas once. Beautiful state. You probably don't know I have degrees in geography (with an emphasis in cartographic techniques) and philosophy.

Not really sure why you're posting a "Welcome to New Canada" photo with the Texan flag on it. But you're probably just geographically ignorant, so I can't hold you too responsibly. Couldn't be more wrong in terms of local culture. But that's OK

You should move to Pedostainia

lmao
what a joke shinji.

Sorry I just wanted t o know if my Latinos were fair or foul, just or unjust, etc. It's OK fi you aren't/

We will all focus on you from now on, you mighty and useless power that be. Tell me everything single thing about your life make sure to put it in extreme detail. Between each post I will let you know how wonderful you are of course. I love you baby boy.

I graduated from UW-Madison which is known to be the best school in the US for cartography. Good philosophy program too

Tripfags are cancer.

We all namefags now.

وًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًً

وًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

ۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡ
وُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُبَََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََضٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌ
وًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًً

☠์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

ۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡ
وُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُُبَََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََضٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌ

☠์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์

You're gonna be missing a lot of top-tier content homie

Your content is the only content on this site. I worship at the ground you walk on you are literally a GOD

Nice dubs. Thanks. I'm heading over to my guy's in a bit to score. I'll probably do some pretty epic shitposting this afternoon and evening

good for you. I shat myself earlier. want some pics?

I do. Where are they?

I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Stop lying about me.