Another BLM memeber threaten to kill trump over Food stamps

What's going on Holla Forums are we becoming mainstream? Are we winning? We started the fire?

Just spat out my coffee, goddamn, everyone's becoming more based.

Bumb for subhumans.

What's even the point of BLM anymore? I thought it was some Soros-funded spook mob meant to disrupt and false flag, but lately all they ever do is get laughed at

THE FIRE RISES

Now all we need is for Holla Forums to meme waifus to be real.

Women are followers, if they are provided with only one example they will follow it.

Just like Le Chateau Autiste said.

There were a lot of normalfag people already who had enough. Only that they had to be silent, and those who weren't lost their jobs etc or were destroyed socially.

Now the tables are turning, not only did Holla Forums shit redpills and memes all over the entire internet for years now, this has multiplicated into oblivion where everyone can voice anonymous thoughs, thanks to Trump and right-parties all over the place pulling at the heartstrings of our societies, more and more people are saying what they really think, and the more socially accepted it becomes, the more people get courage and will appear.

THE FIRE IS RISING

Who the fuck keeps promoting this faggot's videos?

Every post talking about memeing waifus ends with 7 one of them ends with dubs. It's going to happen lads.

o hai shilly :DDDDDD

He had me until the lucifer/christfag nonsense st the end

How has this fuck not been visited by the secret service?

EBOLION FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

Some days I wonder why we ever tried to redpill normalfags on niggers when niggers redpill them on niggers the best.

cant he, like, BUY food with this dollars?

What a time to be alive.
At this rate, we'll be mainstream soon.

[Sam posting intensifies]

tips.fbi.gov

If sub humans could become mainstream. Hitler will one day. One day….

Mark dice did videos on minority privilege before.

Mark Dice is alright.

Fuck off you autistic faggots. You don't have friends. You'll never go to a party. You'll never get laid. Your fucking memes suck. You're hated in your own communities. Just fucking die, weebs.

people can only put up with so much shit before they go 1488

He might think the illuminati is behind everything. But he calls putt the Jews by name than most info wars people.

I don't know western women can be great again after years of degeneracy, LGBT, feminism and public schools encouraging them to loss their hymens at 12.

That's the nigger's drug/alcohol, shoes/clothing and nightclub money. Food and housing is expected to be paid by Whitey.

That young man needs to be moved to a school in a rich, white neighborhood asap.

$2,300

I count 23.

Is that a 100 magaizne on a s&w sd9ve? At least he not putting one on a Kel Tec.

He one of the biggest critics of Israel on YouTube conspiracy theory community. He just believes the holocaust exist. He even called out Hollywood Jews in the past.

There's no way he really believes it happened. He's a shill defending the jews because he still hopes they'll give him a TV show.

I just assumed it was a fucking hi-point
I'd rather have my ruger blackhawk than some jam-o-matic with a shitty drum that is also a masterpiece in failing to feed. you could probably reload a single action faster than you could fix that drum in a high stress situation

Trump will gain more support from being hated by the right sort of people.

Mark Dice is handsome as hell :)

Hi-Points are actually quite reliable, they're just heavy and ugly. The owner started the company after his daughter was killed and he wanted an affordable, reliable weapon for anyone so they can defend themselves. Also, lifetime warranty no questions asked.

Dunno… Are you half the guy he is?
The youth needs leaders and role models.
Are you? Or just a whining bitch? Or a mad mud?

Seems pretty cool. This guy's alright. Too bad you can't be anyone on our side without being accused of being a shill.

Just struck the MGTOW bedrock.

Scorn women for the failures of men to protect their women and daughters from degeneracy, and instead of reclaiming the decency of women, jerk off to nip drawings and call all women cunts. Eat mud twink.

The creator of this video has the nerve to call somebody subhuman? He's right, but then he needs his head floating in the shot constantly like a female. Fuck this attention whore.

No better than TYT. I hate trying to find a short clip of something, only having to sit through 3-5 minutes of added, unnecessary commentary.

I'm surprised to hear that Rice used the term "subhuman".

*Dice

Niggers love Fruit Loops?

Diversity wins again.

who is funding the black matter movement?

George Soros

sweet