Its time for a butterfaces thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
bump-forit.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry OP, you mom didn't make the cut for this thread - face met the standards but the body didn't.

OP are you stupid?

I dunno, man. I'd hit that.

Most likely he is.

I wouldn't call her a butterface but she isn't pretty either, a 5/10 for her face and a 4/10 for her body.

Looking at the face, body, and posture, I'm certain that's a dude. fuck you, op.

You actually made me believe that for a second, but then I looked at the arms and legs. She is definitely a woman

I'm not convinced. He looks to manly to me to be a women.

The only things which look faintly manly are her lips and chin, otherwise she looks completely like a woman. No matter how weak or skinny, a man would never have that kind of arm, too feminine and soft, the forearm is too lean and I don't even want to talk about whats above it.

MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ MUST TOUCH BEWBZ FUCK YOU BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!!! I WANNA TOUCH YO BEWBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

I'd tap that

her teeth need to be fixed before I can kiss her

her fapping videos pretty good

Sauce?

Wow you must really be desperate.

have a free r

r

Well yeah but when you're older than 20 and still a virgin you'd probably fuck any female to be rid of your virginity. Have some standards for christ sake.

It said butterface didn't it.

go deeper

that's what she said

that's not butterface, that's overall disgusting

bump-forit.ru

not likey link clicky no please