I need some advice

I need some advice.
OP finally caught a girl for a date for the first time.

She's really sweet and pretty and all,
she has pretty hair and blue eyes, a sweet smile.
Everything. She's like a 9/10 and absolutely gorgeous.
On the first date I brought flowers and she loved them,
we went to watch a movie.
We talked about life and I find out she is from Kazakhstan and came here to study business. She seems very sweet and we clicked very well. For the past few weeks we been talking and going out, and everything was going great until suddenly one day she sent me her nudes on phone out of nowhere, saying she wants to have sex with me.

This is highly awkward and I honestly don't want any of it, not yet anyway until I'm married. She seems persistent on it, and I've honestly lost interest in her now that she showed how she really is, and i realized she honestly is not my type at all because she is a slut.

I don't know how to tell her she's a whore and i don't want to see her anymore without hurting her feelings honestly. How do I tell her?

Other urls found in this thread:

gifsources.com/abbey-rain-dont-tell-my-manager/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her in the ass, nut on her face, tell her she's a whore while she's trying to clean cum out of her hair.

Fucking beta

not my style, sorry.

She needs a daddy, deliver a premise but remain in charge if you come across as an easy nut to crack she will start pushing boundaries.
It will take effort on your part no matter what you choose to do and remember your words are super important to conditioning their mindset.

the solution is to share the nudes. It will clear everything up, trust me

You're obviously a fag, its time you dumped her and suck on some big black cocks which is what you really dream of at night.

nice joke, did you come up with that yourself?

Why wouldyou tell us about having a kazakhashit gf. Seems like something you'd lie about. Be ashamed of maybe.

You should donate your cock to someone who might actually use it.

Dude youve been going out for weeks and you havnt smashed?!? She prob has blue balls and she has a fucking pussy man. I dont get why she would even think about going out with a faggot like you.

This is such low quality bait that I am.not even going to dignify it with an image about it being low quality bait.

shes not a slut op

she just likes you and doesn't know how else to express it

teach her a better way

Assumptions not in evidence

an assumpyion based on experience

also there has been no true evidence of sluttiness yet

well memed. now gtfo

Checked

To insult betas.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!??!?!?

I r8 this 8/8

Checked

Checked

whore
even if she wasn't webm related

lel

rick and morty is an over hyped heap of garbage

It's alright, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it on a Friday night.

fucking sheep

Hope you fuck

Just ignore her. It'll drive her nuts.

grsgr

Ffffffffffffffffff

OP, for once, you're on the right track. If you like this girl, keep doing what you're doing. If you think sex is a go, make her wait for it. Nothing like having a dreamgirl beg for it. Keep being a gentleman.

Romance and chivalry are beautiful things.

Each to their own, I love it but you are not me.

nevermind, read on and it's clearly b8

Obviously inbred

potato

GIVE US THE NUDES, OP !!!!

I thought it was the beest cartoon I had seen in years.

gifsources.com/abbey-rain-dont-tell-my-manager/

fuck her you fag

Pics or it didnt happen

all girls are sluts, just some actually are attractive enough to get fucked

It's good to add something that's either quite strange, or somewhat self-deprecating as it throws people off the scent a little, and the entire story doesn't seem like it's been fabricated. Which it actually has.