>mfw i'm white

Post your best pro-white propaganda.
Black pill defeatists had their chance. Post white culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmS-bkdlZQ
nxx14.blogspot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwlj0gba_k&list=PLRAb2unuFFd3ttwpI7B8N7-raS0qxebJD
youtu.be/h81oiF7VIOw
flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/sets/72157603671370361/
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=142692
designyoutrust.com/2016/01/wonderful-color-photos-of-american-people-in-the-1950s/
flickr.com/photos/91019722@N00/
historydaily.org/vintage-color-photos-of-us-streets/
joshburdick.smugmug.com/Architecture/Historical-Dallas/
gettyimages.com/galleries/photographers?photographer=j. r. eyerman
youtube.com/watch?v=DQgPWHMBiWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are pretty slick.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmS-bkdlZQ

"this video is not available in your country"

Pic related : Only white culture in Europe worth saving, rest are mongrel cultures, especially southern Europe.

What the fuck?

There aren't even any redpills there, just clips of beautiful european architecture, landscapes, people, etc. Nothing else. No words. Just clips.

This is messed up.

why?

lol

Try this one, fam.

webm pls, can't watch not approved jewtube video in the french caliphate.

Which one ?

try this

or embed

beautiful.

This is what all sports could be like.

battle of the nations is p. good

Estonia is not a Nordic country, it's a Baltic one

Estonians are finno-ugric, as are finns. We are much closer to the finns than any of the slavic balts. Historically we have also been a part of the Swedish empire, etc. And we are much more north than denmark :^)

I know, I am a Finn. But Nordic countries is a geographical term. Estonia is geographically part of the Baltic region of Europa.

But those countries didn't accomplish anything important and are cucking themselves to high hell now. German and English cultures are most important.

So what exactly makes finland nordic? :^)

Yeah, good job lad.

You are as retarded as the people who say "Northern Europeans were living in caves when Southern Europeans were creating civilization", are you seriously saying that Italic culture is garbage made by mongrels? you are either the usual shill or you are out of your mind.

Most of the good things in this thread are from all the other white European cultures, not the Nordic ones. They were just Viking pillagers and rapists and then in the modern age they decided to ultra cuck themselves. They're like the Africa of Europe.

Good point, it's probably either an autist or a shill trying to divide us further.

user… Read a book about the swedish empire, please.

tfw white people invented the internet

huh fam? u dont read much do u tbh???

I'm not very deep into the Scandinavian history, but at least I know that Denmark and Sweden had empires that rivaled Central and Eastern Europe in power for a few decades.

Its geographical location? Are you actually so ignorant to geography that you demand to insist that Estonia is a Nordic country when it's not? It's not about how north it is. Estonia is literally in the Baltic region of Europe, so why would it matter that it's more north than Denmark, which is in the Scandinavian region?

How haven't I heard of this>
Amazing.

These are the same poster. In one of them he is calling someone a D&C shill and in the other he is saying the Nordic race have never done anything of value and are niggers of Europe.

This is the kind of man that has to die for Europa to have a future.

Finland isn't Nordic either :^)

I bet you guys have a lot of friends

>>>/freech/

Warlock's Capriol Suite is pretty good, but it's based on a suite of old French songs by Arbeau, so it's not technically English music. Feels badman.

do you even watch mde?
btw i do :)

Go on, explain why Finland isn't more related to Russia or Estonia when it comes to its geographic location :^)

Yes, it literally is… I don't know why you are so obsessed with arguing against me when I am right and you could just look at any map of Europe that names the different regions.

Fenno-Ugric people such as Finns and Estonians are certainly racially Nordic, but geographically speaking Finland is a Nordic country, while Estonia is a Baltic country.

This would have been taught to you in school if you didn't skip geography classes.

I didn't skip geography classes and I'm perfectly aware of the current classifications. But I want them to be redefined.

Because it's just been that way since ancient times, dictated by whoever named different regions of Europe? It's funny that you keep posting the Jew smiley in every message, because you argue exactly like a Jew.

Why? Why would it matter, you know that you are the same race as Finns, why it is of such importance what geographical region your country is in? What a weird obsession. Thats like a German demanding that Germany be redefined as part of the Italian peninsula.

Funny thing is, if you want to speak about History we have been closely related to Sweden and other nordic countries.
We have been a part of the Swedish empire and the Danish empire.

Sibelius: Karelia suite - Intermezzo

Stop shitting up the thread with d&c shilling, nobody cares.

I like your style

That's a completely different case and you know it. Estonia is surrounded by other Nordic countries, it is inside the area in which other nordic countries are. And we have been historically part of the other nordic countries.

It's completely different.

You're not allowed to see your history, you must accept the history we made for you!

Jean Sibelius: Valse triste, Op. 44

I always give this a play

Rimsky-Korsakov - Russian Easter Festival Overture, Op.36

Because everyone who laughs at you losers is a "shill"
Lol yea, keep living in your fantasy world kiddo. There is no money in trying to make sweaty chan neckbeard autists change their minds, and as if they are going to.

This is the culture they claim doesn't exist.

The Barber of Seville - Slander

Go away Shlomo

video blocked in Italy

try these

Thank you.
But who block this kind of videos?
I mean, they don't even show anything cool.

Europe doesn't have a culture and if you disagree you're a nazi.

How can it be propaganda if it's pro-white. It is just a fact.

Haters gonna hate. Nords are per-capita the wealthiest, most intelligent and most creative of Europeans.

Per capita doesn't mean shit
Per capita the jews have contributed to the human race far more science and art than any other race

This is true, but Jews aren't human. Nords are the epitome of human evolution.

This is as good as it gets, Bravo Wolfy.

Jyske guldaldermalerier er saftsusemig dejlige.

No, jews are more human than nords.
At least the jew is an evil trying to subvert humanity.
The nord is a subhuman who wants to be erased.

Alt-Right portal: nxx14.blogspot.com

The video red pills are in the Top Ten Alt-Right Videos section on the right side bar.

The text based red pills in the Alt-Right Favorites section in the lower left side bar.

The Nords are all that is good and pure. The kikes are a twisted and demonic race that has turned Nordic altruism into a self-destructive weapon. Nords are the best of Europe and are destined to lead the Aryan race in the final battle against the Ashkenazi monstrosity.

This is false

That shit is why they hang onto copyright and trademark so much. kikes don't invent or create anything. They're parasites by definition.

Sometimes i see what our would look like right now, without the fucking Noses. And then i wake up from dreaming.

Baltics and Nordics are both closely related population.

They're also both closest*** population related to ancient Proto-Indo-Europeans.

See chart : Yamnaya (Indo-European) component is highest among Nordics and Balitcs and lowest in Southern Europeans.

Italian is Indo-European language but Italians are not genetically Indo-Europeans unlike Nordics and Baltics, what does that say about your "culture" and whom it came from?

Most Southern Europeans are descendants of Neolithic farmers, not Indo-Europeans. If Nordics/Baltics were to mix with Italians there would be less Nordic traits out there.

That's why it's better to stick with our own ethnic groups instead of mixing with others, preserving our own ethnic/racial characteristics.

Germanic people have literally conquered the world, shaped modern civilization, modern technology, on top of that you're speaking English aka Germanic language.

I agree, Nordics and Baltics should form a union.

Again, the matter was whether it's a Nordic country, not anything about the Estonian people. It's not a Nordic country, its in the Baltic region. That is literally all I ever said.

Obama got a nobel peace prize for nothing.
What make you think there is legitimacy in all those?

Was just about to post this myself. What a great video.

The Aryan conquest is still incomplete.

REMOVE FARMERS

Mate…

< Somewhat better quality images.

Different racial types of Europe according to reich.

one more

Thank you for my new wallpaper

lõpeta

0:23 nigger detected

good thing the Brazilians have hot chicks

tfw not on of my propaganda videos was posted

:(

Celtic Woman is great for pro-white feels

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwlj0gba_k&list=PLRAb2unuFFd3ttwpI7B8N7-raS0qxebJD

Nigger.

youtu.be/h81oiF7VIOw

pls no bully

Absolute nigger.

user please you're triggering me

why not take advantage of affirmative action?

just send those results in with your application

if they deny you, you can kick off

maybe I will. Couldn't hurt to bring a little diversity to the racist industrial machine :^)

You must be the leader of black lives matter. You're such a nog I can't believe you're anything else.

kek

You still can't stay.

you can't stop me from takin yo wimmins, white boi

I seriously doubt that if some racial revolution happens that .1 percent is going to get me lynched or kicked out or whatever

maybe the 50% Irish would though, everybody hates us for some reason

If you use your fightin Irish ways you can earn your keep.

cheers then

Do you have red hair?

no, I have nearly black hair and brown eyes

end my suffering

Damnit nigger. I really wanted to meet a nigger with red hair.

Africa is the place to go then

Just butthurt queencucks. Though it's also a common shill D&C tactic to use the >Irish >white spiel to derail.

Why did I click that?

come now we mustn't disrespect their cultures. After all, there is no such thing is a superior culture, buzzfeed even said so.

No golden age of USA?

Not sur show that got in there.

Anyways I remember seeing a link posted on this board once of a gallery with HUNDREDS of color photographs of families and towns from the 1950's.

If anyone can provide that link. I will do my best to find something that they are looking for. Thanks

I found some myself, but the images I'm thinking of were of families and cookouts and such, captured the true bliss of 1950's America.

Here are some others

flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/sets/72157603671370361/

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=142692

designyoutrust.com/2016/01/wonderful-color-photos-of-american-people-in-the-1950s/

flickr.com/photos/91019722@N00/

historydaily.org/vintage-color-photos-of-us-streets/

joshburdick.smugmug.com/Architecture/Historical-Dallas/

gettyimages.com/galleries/photographers?photographer=j. r. eyerman

Anyone?

You know Holla Forums, I truly love you guys.

that's an orthodox monk

lol im .01% east asian, thought that was funny but I dont care, at least im 100% human.

just kidding, your fine man

youtube.com/watch?v=DQgPWHMBiWo

you can save the mp4 from that site and watch it on ur computer.

kill them all

So you are into trannys.

your mods are sissy faggots. we own this board nowyour mods are sissy faggots. we own this board now

pick one

This.

We need to have reich racial hierarchy again, just to preserve Nordic traits.

We like you in my country not telling which country it is because I don't want people to make fun of it for liking the Irish.

If you can eugenically purge their cuck traits (and no, Christianity cant be entirely held to blame) it might be worth it, otherwise, good luck

Empire state building after a plane crashed into it, old as heck picture

It's ending user. Fight the good fight simply to honor our ancestors but it is gone.

I have seen how quickly things change in life. In another thirty years no one will even remember what Europe and America were like. Europe will mean something different entirely.

They may even rewrite history 1984 style "Muslims are responsible for all European advances" etc.

This may be a Black Pill, but it is just an honest appraisal of the general trends of our civilization by looking at the past.

Makes me want to kneel in my armor before a priest and receive sacrament before rising out to slaughter thousands of Muslims and Jews until I die from exhaustion and wounds.

the black pill always wins in the end

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't just slip in some minority shit in your results just to push the "we're all the same!" and "we're all afrikangs originally!"

im surprised there isn't a more active white pride thread here. it dissapoints me.

these cringy europa videos are lame. for all the anti-globalism thinking going on here, you get some mighty boners over the thought of a bland, unified mono-cultured europe
whoever got the idea of turning continents into countries was a massive faggot, it's totally killing the soul of the nation

;_;

Nords need to breed more.

Not eager to doxx myself but we're doing our part. Low 30s with 5 and counting(and preg again). Some corner of the world will stay white as long as my seed survives.

I'll make you eat those words. We will subdue even entropy in the end.

Rabbits and niggers breed.

Careful with the jewed up language.
Whites have children.

Wew lad my mother thought she was on a roll when she popped out three boys.

If Nords are so great how come they're best known for being nigger-esque rapists and looters?

I find it funny when people say Irish aren't white don't realize that then Scots and Welsh wouldn't be white either.

Luigi Boccherini - Quintet for Guitar and Strings in D, G.448

Hello eestivend, I will be coming to your country soon for a master's program. Are Holla Forums opinions palatable in academia or will I have to lay low?

lol those last 2 images
So Breasts and Long tongues demonstrate White culture somehow, user?

I like that second one. I can just look at it and be able say: This is what our country should look like. (clean and attractive)
Not like our cities full of mudskins and pollution.

but, nords represent white race in it's pure unmixed form.

La Nef - Perceval and the Grail

These pictures make me sad.

Knowing that all of this will be gone in a few decades.

Francisco Tárrega - Capricho Arabe

Fight to the last Finn, then retreat. Let Cossacks rape Finland and sue for peace.
Rince and repeat.

It won't be gone user, not if we save it.

Europeans and Americans are waking up en masse to what is going on. Just look at how support for right-wing nationalist parties in Europe is growing, not to mention the Trump campaign. Whoever it is that is trying to cover up the truth and push a globalist agenda, they won't be able to do it for long.

The truth will get out, don't be a defeatist.

Shut up, cuck.

Why isnt England on there then? Your saying the people that held the world by the balls are mongrels not worth preserving?

I could maybe get spain and majority of mediterranian but why do you choose to put a map of pretty much all the nordic countrys that never really did crazy shit. Like I dont fear swedes conqouring the world, all the swedes that did conqour the world were the vikings that took over England and actually did something with their lives instead of just sitting in there little village that might aswell be as culturally advanced as a negro mudhut. Nordics + Greco-Roman goverment and knowledge = everything that made the last 1000-2000 great

Some things we need a way to protect short-term as they won't be salvageable. Repositories of European civilization's art in increasingly compromised countries like at the Louvre and Versailles are vulnerable. They are already under attack by the kikes who have been filling all available space with the postmodern ugly and profane, but Islamists will also want to attack those inspirational representations of God, European culture and history, and perfection of form. The French don't seem concerned about this for some reason and I'm sure they've not prepared for it. I'm not sure how to get them to take that threat seriously.

TRUE, whether people are willing to admit it or not. The English and the Deutsch together account for almost all advances in culture and technology. Of course I still value the other Germanic peoples, but these two are unquestionably the most outstanding.

Fuck niggers

They do exactly this.

The idea of pure, unmolested European genes threatens their cuckey narrative.

KYS shitwheels

You have been chosen to occupy a designated place in the ashbin of history, shlomo.

I don't know if everyone agrees, but this video brought a smile to my face. Swing dancing might not be the whitest thing, but hey - not many negros in this clip! At least it's a classy way to dance compared to what we have today…

giving the Norse Gods shitdick

Wtf man, it's blocked in Germany too, this is ridiculous

Whites could afford to have more children if all the jobs weren't going to affirmative action niggers, and all the taxes weren't going to other shitskins and niggers to do nothing but pop out more nigglets.

Funny how Europe doesn't have the money to help whites raise families, but they have billions to import and support muslims.

Noise pollution, the guitar sounds horrible.

t. /mu/-autist

Also bump

Dubs of truth

Go back to your stickmen carved in wood
Go back to your scribbles lad
Go back to your mumbling.

good work bro

Brahms piano quartet in G minor op 25 4th movement

That second pic is all kinds of cmofy

*comfy

Mendelssohn Nocturne

even white popular culture is amazing.

lol I thought about that after I posted. Oh fucking well.

this is what's known as an outlier
he looks european enough to me tbh

holy shit nevermind he was a butthurt jewish faggot
(quoting wikipedia)

Dvorak Cello Concerto - 3rd movement