encyclopediadramatica.se/K-on#Sup_Mugi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice source

Sayonara, Samurai.

there seems to be no source

I wonder where your source is

still not seeing a source

source archive.is/RF6Wf

So what happens if a country just says, yeah, nah, we're not taking anyone OR paying any money?

Welp, the Jew found a way. The absolute madmen will destroy the samurai.
We can fight nature all we want but when nature wants to decrease our numbers, no amount of shekels will stop the bug.

That is 30 students over a 5 year span.

Not going to say it's fucking nothing because you should never give the jew a foot in the door but we could always hope the Japanese get redpilled by one or two deranged sand niggers who go full snackbar on campus.

financial problems suddenly strike you

I meant 30 students every year fuck I'm tired.

dictionary.com/browse/defeatism

dictionary.com/browse/demoralization

Basically this. The Japs have zero tolerance for outsiders that look and act like themselves. When they get a taste of snackbars, Muslims will be shot on sight.

Well, maybe a small bomb will go off

Also I would bet that they're allowing them to study but will not grant them permanent residency or citizenship.

With that few Syrians, a few toilets will get m80'd, some clothed gropings

There is more posts on here than on >>>Holla Forums. DanielBarth2032

dubs

jewgle translate very yes

In 20-year-old woman with a rope Prefecture, was found in a dead incident, a man of arrested former US soldier 20 days afternoon, has been prosecutors. Uruma is a report from the police station. Custody of (Tomoya Hisada press report) Kenneth Shinzato suspect (32), has been pedagogical to the Naha District Public Prosecutors Office out of the police station Uruma to 2:30 pm.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3ECFyvYlH4

youtube.com/watch?v=-dLs3IMSsWc

i read some where that alot of the us soldiers stationed in japan is niggers. same about germany. and these niggers go out and cause havoc in the cities

fuck you america

They are, and the nigs do what nigs tend to do. American dindus are the bane of Okinawa. If only all the villages could kill the nogs and hide them in caves, it'd be doing both of us a great favor.

Syrian here. These are students, not terrorist goat fuckers and for all you know they are Christians like me.

According to Japan their stay will be time limited. Also Japan intelligently doesn't allow citizenship to be inherited.

Stop helping the kikes by defaming your allies.

TURK PIGGU GO HOME

No thanks?

Of course not, kikes only allow muslims to culturally enrich stable societies. Seriously, how fucking new are you? Are you from 4chan or something because you can fuck right off.

Sounds like a plot of a hentai.

I'm sure they have more than 150 niggers in Japan.

next step is "immigration business". Just like in europe. Every goatfucker brings mad monneyz for right people.

Does anyone know how the Japs are responding to this?
I assume they don't want foreigners moving in let alone the dirtiest kind

So much for the Jews fearing the Samurai.

Why would the kikes miss the opportunity to enrich the goyim with the religion of pieces?

There's a common factor in the crimes comitted by the US military in Japan.
IT'S A NIGGER IN EVERY CASE.

That's hilarious because my older brother was stationed in Okinawa and he brought home an Japanese woman in her 30s.we're black

Why do you think she came home with him? Do Japs know about know about dysfunctional Black America?

It says 150 over five years. That's 30 per year, when they took 27 last year.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

KILL YOURSELF, NIGGER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIHON

No niggers allowed on Holla Forums boy, I'm sorry

Don't you have cotton to pick? Go back ro the plantation, nigger.

Britain and France declare war on you to make the world safe for international debt slavery.

Can't wait for the rape. I would die to rape a japanese woman. The syrians are the luckiest of all.

Kill yourself, nigger.

You faggots need to stop worrying about a black person being on a damn imageboard and worry about your people being genocided. Your fight isn't with me double niggers

Kimchi are the Swedes/Californians of Asia. They flee the marxism of their own governments only to spread it to their neighbors.

Of shit I did not know Gaijin smash was on Holla Forums

How is your student who gave you an owl?

Good fuck, these gooks and japs are so fuckin ugly but not as ugly as chinks tho.

Oy vey goy its literally nothing. It just 300 refugees in a population of millions! They are just 3000 refugees studying there, its not like Japen will be giving 30,000 refugees permanent citizenship!

Only a racist would reject that small sum of 300,000 refugees! The 3,000,000 refugees will share their great food and culture!

Yes we should because niggers are not human and destroy anything they lay their eyes on.

NOT JAPAN, YOU BASTARDS

Well to be fair, 150 is not much at least they aren't letting thousands in. To me it just seems like them doing something minimal just to look like they give a shit.

Nah, Japs are in the beginning stages of cuckoldry. Give them a decade and they will be UK tier.

its anudda sweden goys

looks more like Abe is doing the absolute minimum to keep nippon from getting on the shitlist of the UN

You're fucking retarded.

Remember the entire west started out with "just 30"

wow, it's fucking nothing

Asia is not redpilled
they're just couple years behind socially
do not believe animecucks and their lies

All part of based Abe's plan.

On the one hand, leftists can't say he's not accepting "refugees".

On the other hand, they're so small in number that they can't cause too much trouble.

But if (when) one of them does act up, it can be used to justify never accepting Muslim refugees again.

All according to Abe's keikaku.

150 is not a huge number. letting another population visit the country for education is not a big deal. dudes with an Asian fetish are so insecure about Asians.

That "plan" is completely retarded.

Here's a real plan. Grow a spine and tell the muslims and jews to go fuck themselves. Period.

Reminder that the jew stuck its fangs into Japan for a while now, and only recently is it beginning to manifest in the public space.

This is Japan's way of saying fuck you, honestly.

I don't want a Japanese girl to get raped, but I expect one will end up being raped.

Japan will say see look what happens! And then they'll shut it down.

Indeed. There was already a push in Japan to open it up to immigrants. This way lets Abe and Co. signal they totally dig immigrants while also keeping their amount in check for when it's time to do removing.

What are you on about? How are they not "redpilled" when put up with Western Europe?

Them being university students makes it easier to keep them watched.

The part Dindu Miss Japan got serious backlash though.

That's what Finland got per day for a while.

The NHK or something has this special where they show foreigners talking about when they first 'became' Japanese, and every time I've seen it, it's always some White guy or girl.

Tbh I really hope we can shut down Okinawa's military bases. I mean, imagine how many Nips probably hold negative views of the US because of Dindu's and low IQ soldiers acting like niggers.

Ah yes, just like all those "Syrian" refugees in Europe.

The Japanese are already racist as fuck to whites, and we're the group they usually hate the LEAST.

Syrians are not going to get a warm welcome and are not going to want to stay in nipland. It'll be like how the migrants all left Eastern Europe.

Knowing Japan it will be Yazidi lolis only

wHat will the nippletons do then, you suggest, if not bring baskets of muffins, blowjobs, and brojows?

Japanese are too timid, too polite for the muslim hordes.

It's ogre. Prepare your anus for anime and vidja in strict accordance with Shariah.

Are you kidding, nigger? The Japanese are polite to those that respect them. To those that don't, they're walking on fire.

I'd like to think this, but the days of Imperial bad goy Japan are long gone.
Japan ain't even close to what it used to be.

They didn't show a inch of respect to their "Miss Japan" and you expect them to show an inch of respect for people who will never learn the language and fuck off after the time finish?
I would be more scared about the numbers the other parties in Japan are making,i heard the left is gaining votes.

It's because she's 3DPD, not because she's a mongrel

it's just 150, and they're only allowed for 5 years

I hope if (when) they start misbehaving a brave nihon warrior will remove them from premises

You are reaching now.If it was,it would have happened with the one the previous year.it's not like hikki got out this year.This is a consequence:whites became beta orbiters and cucks,nips become waifuist.At least they will not enable feminism or racemixing.

does he have the ability to multiply himself?

Aren't Japanese men pretty passive?

I bet these are the same kind of black "syrians" that are currently on welfare in germoney.

Says the nigger…
Just go back to cuckchan already.

The world doesn't have two years, let alone a decade, before a complete descent into chaos.

Japan has problems, but they've slow-walked this one enough that Syrians won't be one of them before the next war.

see

and suck my dubs, you panicky defeatist.

Why should Holla Forums care? This isn't a weeb board. Fuck off. Fuck Japan.

Yeah, everybody knows this is a board for Laotian Origami!

they'll be pissed about it soon enough

Careful lad, it's racist to ask migrants for proof of origin.

So? That doesn't contradict that jews are wielding more power in Japan than ever and caused it to happen. Public backlash is irrelevant to the claim made.

Give me all the Syrians you want, but PLEASE take away all the bloody haitians from my country. I fucking hate those roaches.

so much sliding today

weeaboos BTFO, maybe they'll stfu now

Just kill yourself already.

That's all they could find?

God damn kikes!! you can't have japan!!!

The comments are making me rage…

Yeah you kind of start realising it's fake quickly. They have been forcing this lie for a couple of days now. I wonder why. Probably just to try and trigger us.

Japan Today cucks being absolute cucks as usual.

These expats and foreigners should be gassed.

"Hard-working peace-loving immigrants" ha ha.

sage. slideshow

They are even 'college students' so in otehr words relatively good boys.

I don't trust a single syrian refugee.

If they are good boys they would stay and fight with Assad.

Japan is getting cucked alright, a little cuck, but it's a start.

Attempt harder.

Attempt what?

strike two one more to go.

What?

You're out!

Syrians will get a qt japanese gf while you never will.
And never should be since they're not your race, you fucking degenerate.

It is pretty much impossible for a gaijin foreigner to gain citizenship (even Chinese and Koreans).
Their criminal justice system is no bullshit as well - IOW a Syrian goes snackbar, they'll wish they were back in Syria.
There really isn't such a thing as 'permanent residency' either, it has to be renewed regularly.
I someone doesn't, they'll do time, then be deported. Read more:
gaijinass.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
Nigs gonna nig.

Oh but it's okay for Syrians to touch them right?

Fuck right off, cuck.

encyclopediadramatica.se/K-on#Sup_Mugi

Yes, I've read Black Time too.

is that the end of it?