Relationship Advice. Grats If You Find Out On This One

What the fuck happened here? Why doesn't she even want to text me? She keeps being so nice to me at work and keeps laughing and staring at me, but I haven't seen her the night we kissed yet since we haven't had a shift together after that.

What exactly is she doing, Holla Forums?

hahahaha. you lost for being a pathetic betacuck

How the fuck is that being beta?

Hahaha are you mr nice guy??

Just fucking kiss then fuck, not hug "okok good bye" wtf is wrong with u… STOP BEING A FUCKING BETA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She kissed me outside of her car and then she got in her car and she left. She doesn't like the work drama apparently.

It's a shit test loverboy

dont text her, call and say "WANNA HANG OUT?"

Why call lel

gtfo 14yo

Sorry, I can't help you with that. Could you spare the source of that gif, though?

Sounds to me like she just wants her own little bitch provider. Quit acting like a faggot and start being more aggressive.

Okay, so I can see your first problem.

If nothing happens in the first week, it's most likely not going to happen at all. Two weeks from first romantic encounter is really stretching it and you shouldn't wait that long under any situation. Period.

The moment has passed user, it's better to let it go rather than to keep going. Trust me.

taking her to the movies as a first date isn't exactly exciting either, user

You sound like a beta. Start lifting and grow a pair and fuck her

You're better off.
Don't get married,trust me.
It fucking sucks

You were too slow.
You should've kissed her earlier.
You should've fucked her instead of kissing her that day.
Of course you never actually listen when a woman tells you she wants to go slow…

Because >>6055477

she is a co-worker though

Sauce?

The one thing that explains it all. She has a penis.

Checked

Checked

Her ex just left for Brazil to play soccer professionally. Let's be honest, you're not some unbelievably fit, six pack, over 6 foot god among men.

She likes you for who you are. You're just not good looking enough for her to want to be seen in public with you, because she can do better.

You might be a rebound, or maybe you're not quite the type of person she'd like to show off in public. Either way this relationship sounds like it doesn't suit you at all. If i were you, my next move would be to distance myself from her to see how she reacts. If she takes the initiative and engages with you again - you might possibly have yourself a gf.

Checked

kek'd. thanks

Checked

I hate to be that guy, but source on image? Please?

This. These "quit being a beta" folks have no idea what they're doing themselves. If a woman doesn't initiate things with you, they are both not wife material, and not really interested in you.

If she starts things with you up again OP, go right back to her, but until then, I'd forget about her.

look for another girl, stop bothering with that 1

thread, don't die on me yet!

>talk with friend he looks like he's on meth again
cont.

fuck off

The only answer is:

rape :^)

I forgot to say that she asked me how old am I while we were sitting on the bench. She's 17.

then she added me on facebook, and we had several conversation past two weeks. I need to buy headband, so i realized that can be good excuse to call her out. most interesting is past conversation

>that would be great wtf
>i don't care if you take him, but i want to buy my own headband. Don't worry tho, I can call my friend, she will be in town next week bluffing
>I don't want to have him there, neither she misunderstood my message, word play in my language

Is this real or I will fuck her tight pussy soon? Should I even go for it?

sorry for grammar mistakes, it's late. I hope it's not too bad

sure why not. Just remember if she has a boyfriend and she's fucking around, then she isn't girlfriend material. Also remember if the boyfriend finds out, he's coming for you.

There's your problem

this.

he's 17 years old skinny fuck, i don't have reason to be afraid.

Agreed. OP should have manufactured consent and shagged the shit out of her.

I guess I'm ok with not tainting the genepool with retardation

back in school this girl had a huge crush on me and it lasted for years while she celibated waiting for me to make a move but while i was aware i was too autistic and shy, i also had interest in her but again autism. Now she's a wreck and so am i, she's a different kind of wreck since women who end up as failures end up exploited sexually while i just sit here with no money, job and a life ruined by abusive parents.
If i had made a move we could be living in a beautiful earthly paradise right now