I've always had phimosis and I just pulled back my foreskin for the first time in 20 years

I've always had phimosis and I just pulled back my foreskin for the first time in 20 years.

All this yellow smegma shit is there and it hurts when I touch it.

How do I get rid of it?

Are you serious? Just shower it off.

Johnson's baby oil for your Johnson. Except boycott Johnson & Johnson because they're evil

clean that shit you nasty fuck

It's stuck on me like a fridge magnet

You gotta pull it really hard until it hurts or bleed. Also you look like femboy care to post pics of your ass? pls

WE ARE ANUNYMUS. WE ARE LEGOS. WE DO NOT BORGIVE. WE DO NOT FAGGOT. EXPOCT US X-DDD.

I have abs under the right lighting.
I'm not even a fag. I don't mean to look like a twink.

You're a skeleton. Ask a doctor

you wash your dick, retard.
Im happy to be uncut instead of mutilated but it requires a little maintenance. if you're really that lazy have it cut.

Putting shower gel on my dick and showering it off every time I shower is literally one of the most trivial things in the world.
I will never understand why some people are incapable of doing that.

don't use shower gel, same reason girls aren't supposed to use it on their cunt. use specific cleaning gel for "intimate" regions. it's better for the health of your dick, doesn't leave a burning sensation etc. and if you're uncut you can use that as fapping lotion if you need to.

HOW DO YOU GET GAINS WITHOUT RED MEAT?

eating shit tons of birds and eggs retard

Phimosis is when your foreskin is so tight you cant pull it over the head of you dick. Since OP could not do that its clear he would be unable to clean his shit.

I've had Phimosis since as far back as i can remember but shit super tight and I cant get near pulling it back, scares the shit outa me. Any tips on how to fix my dick?

that's a medical condition so circumcision is justified. no other way

Phimosis can be operated without the penis getting circumcised.
I had it fixed when I was like 4 years old.
I cannot remember a single thing other than that I woke up confused in a hospital bed at night once.

wow i had phismosis like everyone else when i was twelve, just slowly started pulling it back further and further over a series of 6 months, and viola, normal benis

Rolling for ass pics

Rolling for pulling it really hard until it hurts or bleed

just the corona hurts, or the whole glans? my dick was so sensitive it hurt when I first pulled back my foreskin, but that diminished

pull on the tip and stretch it out everyday for about five minutes. Use lotion, cocoa butter, or baby oil after you shower, and when you masturbate, tug on the foreskin before you jack off. If you don't moisturize, you'll get stretch marks on your foreskin.

try cleaning it then show us what it looks like afterwards

The only way is to use these tools OP. Tell us how it goes.

just put some begay on it to soften up the smegma first.

Dude, literally two months ago I saw 1mm of my glans in diameter MAX. That's how tight it was.
I pulled back the tiniest tiniest tiniest part each day. I could tell I broke my record because there was a fresh layer of a sebaceous atrocity underneath each tiny record broken. It hurt and it felt dry and disgusting but every day I let it moisten in the shower and then did it in my room. Today after my shower I brought it back and when it got to the glans - rest of penis "border" it slipped all the way back and I was really relieved for a moment.

Then I saw something nothing like anything I had seen before.

The smell.
The colours.
The look.

Fucking revolting which is why I made this thread.

I'm a 20 year old virgin and haven't even bothered talking to girls because of this problem.

Now my aim is getting rid of all this shit (which seems impossible because it's so stubborn it's as if it's a fucking tattoo) and getting used to the feeling of it coming all the way back.

tl;dr: Pull it back so you feel the slightest bit of pain every day and hold for 5 mins straight. It will take 2 months (or more, or less) but eventually you'll get it fixed.

It's funny. I saw my Doctor yesterday and he told me I had to get it cut like a good goyim. A day after and I've seen the full head of my penis for the first time.

Just wash your dick daily you filthy fuck. No wonder women won't get naked in front of you.

Checked

This.

I just had a change of heart.
Don't put bengay on your cock

25 y/o here. Thanks for the tips.

Have had 2 females run away from me when they saw my tight foreskin.
DEPRESSION SETS IN AFTER THAT