All the spam on /n/ is from a website called freech.net. They have two major boards they use as bases of operation

All the spam on /n/ is from a website called freech.net. They have two major boards they use as bases of operation.
freech.net/intl
freech.net/fam
All day they try to accomplish 4 things
Right now the new spam is
The list goes on but you get the general idea.
freech is where
spam came from. When you call them out on it they say
Im posting this to Holla Forums just to let anyone know who doesn't already know where the constant attacks come from.
Another tactic they employ is trying to get people to take “pills”
All “pills” have one goal: getting people to spam /n/ and Holla Forums
an example is the “heh” pill. They imply that the spam is just “for the lulz” in order to get people who wouldn’t normally spam to spam for them.
They specifically use boards as think tanks to figure out what they can say to elicit the most response. They then use these tactics to derail conversations by misdirecting people.
Don’t fall for the shills that attempt to shut down conversation and call them on it when you see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/actualnews/res/23.html#23
freech.net/intl/res/12889.html
freech.net/txt/res/1137.html#q1137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for awareness even though I assume most of us already are.

For the past few days I've been trying to expose freech as much as possible. One of the things I find the most entertaining about freech is when I talk to it users they all say they aren't ideologically inclined at all. Then I ask why they only spam right wing news and pol at which point they call ME a shill and shut down. These people are so obvious in the fact they are a group of liberals with their backs against the wall.

Who are they?
Where did they come from?
What philosophy do they operate by?
Are they just le randun funnee XD?
WHAT DO THEY WANT?

why are they so autistically obsessed?

I dont know

Here's a new misdirection some people (including moderators) haven't caught on to, "e-celebs should not be talked about because they're e-celebs, if you disagree with me you're a jewish shill"

Pretty sure it's just "for le lulz xDD" but most of them are leftists or even kikes which is probably the reason why they hate this board so much.

baphomet ?

No, that's because you've been spamming evalion and nobody wants to hear about your waifu faggotry.

Except I have not been talking about evalion, it has spread to other threads like molyneux and AVGN.
Same shilling.

No wait I do know.
Its because I liked the /n/ board, I could always count on /n/ to have news I wouldn't have found otherwise. Watching a group spam the board to slide news really pissed me off because nothing was being done about it.
Im the same guy that made:
8ch.net/actualnews/res/23.html#23

It bothers me that the mod allows the spam and bans anyone who calls him out.
Once he banned me I became dedicated.

Holla Forums has been raided for years. What are they gonna do, stump the Trump? Lol. Trump's gonna be President and there's nothing they can do about it but cry!

My bad then, the last 5 days of that spamming just fucking annoyed me. I suspect foul play with the AVGN something GJP sized.

OP is from that faggy site, and he posted this thread on there too.

Link me to the thread

I rarely believe something is a false flag, but that might have been one.
Reason?
To get anons of Holla Forums to disregard any thread involving e-celebs.
How it was done?

freech.net/intl/res/12889.html

Nigger go back to intl.
Seriously?
I bet you fucking posted that to invalidate what I'm doing here

Well…

At the end of the day whats important is you understand where this shit is coming from.

Already trying to create a false flag?
Where did you get your Jüdische blood from?

Trump literally is a ZOG shill but the other stuff is annoying.

OP is a retarded Holla Forums goon tbh

So by giving an example of tactics and exposing the base of operations I'm a fucking intl shill? Go fuck yourself while thinking about anime whores

I think he was joking

go back to Holla Forums, retard.

top kek if it's true

this confirms my suspicions that OP is indeed a newfag

Its really hard to tell sometimes

Long story short

>4chan got countless server downtime's and so some people moved and visited there while bitching their superiority
Imagine a person who dedicates his entire life on destroying a person and the site all because he was laughed at for being trash.
for over 1 year now

And so this is the conclusion. You cannot meet much sadder and miserable pile of filth than these people.
The apex evolution of asperger syndrome

There three main alternatives, endchan, freech and (maybe) 16chan.

Which one is less likely a goon honeypot? and which is a viable backup chan?

Staying here and holding the tent down during the wind storm is the best alternative.

bump for newfriends awareness

I am pretty sure the core of Holla Forums consist of real shills and goons and their armies consist of stupid people thinking they are doing it for fun

This. The goal of intl is to break up this board and silence /n/

this
fullchan is bestchan

Thats what the "heh" pill is. Trying to get people to spam for intl "for the lulz"

endchan has a shitty administrator who gives key positions to his inner IRC buddies. He gave Holla Forums position to a fucking pony fag who doesn't know anything about IT
freech is just cancer
16chan is Josh if you really love to suck kiwifarms dick

We can stand against shills and goons, but 8ch is not immune to ddos or physical server take down, i'm looking for backup because i'm afraid jim might sell 8ch to some rich jew.

Ah well, guess i'll have to wait for nntp chan's revival.

I have to say one thing. Its true jim has been using the pedophiles as scapegoats to delete threads he doesn't like. Even I saved proof from operate

this is that thread:
freech.net/txt/res/1137.html#q1137

Jimwheels will just have to learn. Also, see freech, can't find Holla Forums, see endchan, Holla Forums has le evalion cancer page 1 of catalog now? even they're shitposting about Holla Forums, they don't know what cancer is spreading there, very sad.

the sultan is meeting the sheik

madgus is go, lapdogs is red

twelve to one, hobo hotel.

smh tbh fam

76chan is better than any of those

What's going to happen when you migrate, man?
1. It's a hotpocket chan - game over
2. Userbase divided even more - no more discussion of value, nothing positive will be achieved
3. They follow you until the cycle continues

So far we have been blessed by a good community, reasonably "ok" mods and shit kind of going well in case of fuck ups. Maybe I'm too invested in 8ch, but I don't want to leave.

These marxists claim to be lolburtarians and attack Trump on the basis of "Suing the Lugenpress for slander is against free speech."

In theory it's not against free speech but it would be in practice.
Also
W e a k

This isn't really new or unique.

A lot of liberals have been pissed off about Holla Forums for years now and wanting to "take it down". This is just yet another splinter group wanting to cry their eyes out.

Lel, so pathetic.

I thought .pl was already the main bunker board? The admin, czaks, even said he'd move the servers to a country where holocaust denial is fine if more people go there.

Lol, what a loser.

OP here. I just got another ban from /n/.
Im fucking sick of the fact that /n/ mod is compromised yet nothing is done. Im not to sure what to do. How am I supposed to stand up to something when the mods are in on it?

Freech is more autistic and dumb than I thought it would be. As a white/Asian guy I think they are stupid (see pic).

It's the fucking SomethingAwful goons that are still destroying this piece of trash of this website

is this a pix of you /killcen/?

u look awsome for an old fart!!!!

do u molest yor cat?

the OP is an Holla Forums goon pretending to be /killcen/

leave this poor old guy alone you fucking animals

you would throw peanuts at a mentally handicapped person in a wheelchair

oh,you already did that

u scum

Poo in Loo and Snib Snab the Crab are Holla Forums spam?

Thats jim you fool

wogs shitpost india is great all over /n/

pajeet poo in loo are anti-wog posts

i am a fool

/n/ mod is still banning people and deleting threads. If no one stands up to this we deserve to lose /n/ board.
Jim and hot wheels are in on it.

Exposed

just kidding /killcen/

are you buff like jim 4 an old guy?

i like daddy types

I for one,will go to /actualnews/ if this happens

Im already there. Thats the only place I post news I care about. /n/ is a joke.

Lol all you miserable neckbeard weaboos will discover how worthless your existence is when the Trumpenführer takes the throne.

I hope trump makes /n/ great again and sends intl back

Kikes think we want to kill them all. They’re raised from birth on this idea. Thus they do anything they can to stop it.

They’re right, of course, but that won’t save them.

Kill all childfuckers.

agreed. Im just pointing out the fact that he doesn't ban pedos he merely uses them as scapegoats

No, actually I pretty much just ban pedos.
I made some mistakes my first day deleting, but
have already apologized for that, and explained it.

Mods? Where are you?
Delete this crap.
Reported & saged

why

what about .pl

REMINDER THAT THE OUTAGE YESTERDAY WAS BC OF FREECH

please don't sell the site you glorious oldfag

We meet again Jim

muh dik

explain this

Also

I hope things are getting better here.
Holla Forums is now on it's own dedicated server.
Let me know if there are problems.