Somebody actually put GamerGate in their dating profile

Jesus fucking christ, that's cringey.

Care to explain why you're a 90% match with this degenerate, OP?

Pretty fitting she's going deaf.

this

Not OP, but it's because okc's match algorithm is a total fucking joke. I regularly match high with both tiresome SJ trash and frumpy bible-thumping tradwives, though the latter is thankfully less common due to my love of sucking dick being a piece of information that dumpster fire of a website is actually capable of handling almost correctly. The more match questions you answer, the more likely you are to have 90%+ matches only with people you cannot fucking stand.

Honestly, if you want women to actually respond positively to your messages on okc, your sweet spot seems to be around a 30% match, because right around there is, for some reason, where all the fat girls who still haven't been fucked enough to have self-esteem get dumped.

Pretty sure there's a few picture of faggots on their dating profile with something like "I'm a gamer, but not like those misogynist GooberGrapers".

I thought you meant someone put in that they're pro-GG

have you been living under a fucking rock your retard? This is absolutely nothing noteworthy.

Btw, gamergate? what is that?

it's a neckbeard hate movement on Reddit

well we found the liberal shitpot

Why does gamergate have a low public image?

because all that leaks out through MSM is feminist rhetoric about it being about sexism and not responsible journalism and freedom of speech

funnily enough we won

idek why people still bring it up

People who don't like hipsters and feminists in their vido gaems

oy vey, that pic is like a third shoah

Because for whatever reason people are still butthurt over an internet hashtag

#BlackLivesMatter?

Post pics you fool.
I want to see what a person who would have such a shitty profile looks like.

fair enough

plus I think feminazis are still butthurt over

the fact that for once someone didn't roll over at their crys of bigot and mysoginist

The fact you're a 90% is worrying

Checked

I would definitely fake being an SJW just to go balls deep in her. Hell, I would probably great a great tumblr page about how it feels like to be planet-kin and all just to get in her hole

Checked

this is how all SJW men are created

A ugly woman is against gamergate, how is this news?

She's actually doing the world a favor by being this much of a cunt.
Anyone who walks into that trap deserves it.

Checked

Is bigoted towards law enforcement

Since OP is a faggot, here are the pics for Haanasaurous, 25 from Brooklyn, NY

Trap?

no, just ugly genetic trash

do you have a folder of reaction images of her?