Dumping

dumping

Some of these are funny, but in a lot the author just seems butthurt he can't get a date and it's kinda embarrassing

Want to laugh? The guy who made those is half-asian.

You can see his personal bias in there.

that's literally my mom

this guy seems super butthurt about not being able to get a gf without being cucked

That, he is.

Was this guy cheated on or something?
Half his comics are about women.

rrr

Kys

you hate manlets?

Butthurt Betas: The Collection

This

Also he seems to have a problem with certain types of women that a lot of us would probably spot from a mile off. The type that mostly rely on emotional reasoning which manifests as 'instincts' - whether it be lust or simply just being creeped out, and expect every encounter with men to be a pecock show.

You know if I had the patience to handle it, I bet there's all sorts of cringey shitty tumblr content that I could dig up. I mean the idea of going through all the shit there is painful, but I have the feeling there's so much pure liquid insanity that hasn't been quite uncovered right now.

ad hominems, really?
Just be like every other fag, and say "he's over generalizing" or "NAWALT" or some other faggot shit.

It's not an ad-hominem, it's just an observation. He's butthurt that he isn't getting laid, that's all he's conveying with these comics

Kys

So, you pulling shit out of your ass, and you think shit is funny?
Got it.

who draw this things ?? :D

butthurt level: %100

The only problem here is the beta fag.

(Most American) Women have been educated to be bitch and cum dumpster.

You want to know how to avoid this? It's Simple:
-Go to gym and get fit
-Get smart (being here is a good start)
-Get a job and don't spend your money for bitches, get your shit together, keep your money for yourself.
-Stop being a degenerated faggot
-Grow some balls
-Avoid sluts
-If you have glasses, get rid of them (and others things who make you look like a beta, there's a lot of information in this website to stop being a cuck)

It doesn't bring automatically the perfect girlfriend but at least, your self esteem will be at a high level and that my friend, is the best thing ever.

Start to love yourself before try to like anyone.

And every time you thing about killing yourself, ask yourself why it's not the other people who should kill themselves?

Only you can get the happiness you deserve.
Only you can struggle to get happiness.

Never give up!

Frenchbro out.

Too difficult, I'm gonna post about how all women are evil instead

I just take sexbots, thanks.

Best post I've read all day.

Don't forget to kill yourself while I fuck your mom then.

Thank user, remember, "we're all gonna make it bruh"

I will butcher the cunt(s) responsible for pushing that legislation, then I'll an hero, content in the knowledge that I removed some swine from the earth.

First, Holla Forums I am not Aryan, nor am I majority any race. I have 0 reason to hold loyalty to any race. Second, ancestors can't give a fuck about anything, because they are dead.

You guys are acting like buthurt and truth are mutually exclusive.
Oh wait, youre idiots, nevermind.

Thank you!

Men are supposed to be masculine. The moment we started apologizing for it was our downfall.

our downfall was due to technology, not failing to be masculine enough

Stop white knighting stupid betas. You won't get sex by defending women's naturally slutty natures on the internet.

people draw and write from experience you fucking idiot.

there are no sexbots, only electronic versions of your right hand.

yet.
I am willing to wait forever if that what it takes