Why You Don't Stick Your Dick In Crazy

So, I'm one of those rare spergy individuals who does alright with the opposite sex. I don't actually have autism mind you, I have OCPD, part of it is that social interaction is extremely exhausting to me. I tire of talking to people, I shut down on occasion. I've basically gone a month without talking to any of the girls I usually do because while I like them, and fooling around is nice, once I let myself start talking to them I basically give up all of my time.

So, I've been getting a ton of messages and contact requests from names I'm not familiar with, and realistically they could be coming from any number of girls, but I'm pretty sure it's one in particular. I can't accept *any* of them on the off-chance it is her, though.

Lemme explain. If you've seen long-winded threads about a crazy ex with borderline posted here once in a while? That's me. I gotta vent about it from time to time. I haven't responded to any of her attempts to reach out to me in two years. Anyone know if the other person knows if you accept a file on skype? The key is, she can't know I even acknowledge her. Borderlines are nuts, and I've been dreading her showing up at my door.

Usually she pretends to be someone else or makes some excuse for contacting me, she's the reason I had to change my passwords for all my accounts online. A couple weeks ago she sent a text message to my phone bluntly saying she needed me, missed me, felt trapped, blah blah blah. Then she called my phone from different numbers, and I got a weirdass call from a prison in the state with a guy who more than likely is the current guy she's with simply saying in spanish to me "Why not me?" I don't even know what her latest scheme is.

Anyway, she or one of the others has been messaging me on skype for a few days. Reading through I thought "Could this be the girl from Canada? I mean, she's not that crazy, she's never pulled a stunt like this before, but I could understand her desperately wanting me to talk to her. Could this be -Russian girl-? (I'm leaving out their names of course.) She's crazy enough, but we specifically agreed she wouldn't chase after me anymore. Oh, is it -girl from Maine-? I mean, technically I blocked her first, but she was in the course of saying she was blocking me, I gess she cold be trying to reach out, but I feel she'd be more blunt about it…" So, I'm like 90% sure it's the crazy ex.

those vids any good user?

I wished I could get a woman to be that loyal to me.

meh bitches be crazy

Dude, just fucking talk to the girl for the love of god, jesus christ.

Also why the fuck is she talking about shit. Does she not know the cardinal rule of women and shit? Women don't.

are recommended contacts even existent?

these pics are sad

Anybody here have Limp's story? You know, the guy who was crushed by a landwhale weeb at an animu con?

I don't know, and I think it's just audio files. Thing is if I click it she might know I accepted the transfer and that would be acknowledging her, which I absolutely can't do.

…Hahahahaha…

I wish I had the copypasta available right now, but absolutely not. No good could possibly come of it. She has borderline personality disorder. If you're not familiar with what that is, see image.

This girl claimed to have been raped by like 12 guys throughout the course of our relationship, including her father and brother. By the end of the relationship it was so many I stopped believing her, and I'm pretty sure she claimed I was number 13 to other people. She drove me absolutely insane during the years we were together. Drained all my money, killed my cats, physically and emotionally abused me, and in the end she cheated on me.

She announced publicly she was meeting the guy for the 4th of July two years ago and had bought patriotic underwear for the encounter. That's effectively how she dumped me. So I just blocked her on everything and cut all ties, as you're supposed to do with a borderline. Talking to her at all would just feed the crazy. She tried to log into all of my accounts for months, she'd call from hidden numbers and created accounts on sites she knew I used just so I'd see her profile pictures which would tell me that her last name was now the new guys, the picture was their wedding picture, and later on pictures of a baby I'm to assume is theirs.

Now, there's a tiny chance it's mine mind you, when we were near the end that was one of her favorite things to taunt me with. She *might* be pregnant, if she was she was going to force a miscarriage to kill it for being part me. When she wasn't saying she was going to kill it she'd tell me "If I am you'll never know. You don't deserve to be a father. It will never know you exist."

So yeah, no.

22 here, alright, see that makes much more sense m80.

See, I've never had any crazy girls in my life. Anytime i've been with a gril, it was ended on good terms, and no stalking occurred (i hope).

Also, yeah, threatening to have a miscarriage is a bit too far. As a man who is a father, and has always wanted a brood of kids, that is way too far, and I'm not sure how I'd take it.

I dunno what to tell you, OP. I would say definitely don't respond to the chick in the pics, because even if she isn't the ex she's fucking nutso.

But it's not like you can live in fear all the time. The only thing I could think of would be trying to verify that the multiple people are the same. The first thing that comes to mind with this would be using Wireshark to try to determine the Skype user's IP. I'm not sure if this is possible due to Skype being distributed, but it's worth a shot.

OP here, I just listened to the audio recordings…

I'm back to square one now. I don't know who the FUCK this is. I mean, it could still be her, but if it is she's gone completely unhinged. Whoever it is is using a completely different voice and trying to sound cutesy. It opens up a ton more possibilities, but I just can't believe it's any of them. *most* of the girls I've dated aren't nuts.

In the final recording she says "sempai please notice me" now there's only one girl I spoke to who said stuff like that, this cute Chinese girl I used to talk to, and while she does use occasional anime talk, is active on steam and plays yandere sim, she's never given me any indication she's nuts, and she has a little bit of an accent (like she says doe instead of though) which isn't present in these recordings.

The "moaning" is supposed to be funny, I think. At least I hope it wasn't supposed to be sexy. It sounds like a mix between a dog whimpering and the old pedophile from Family Guy.

The second message is harder to make out and she says something like "I have an order for Juan, I think he wanted the Mexican pie."

You got a keeper there son
Probably grade A Spergberger

whoever it was, they know you downloaded them. it'll say "transfer complete" or something like that (haven't used skype in a long time)

either way she's acting more stupid than most women so she's 100% crazy

Also, her time lists her as an hour away from me, which *should* mean it's not the crazy ex, but I'm not sure if I know anyone exactly 1 hour away from me.

Also the song set as her message "stay in my memory" or whatever, that's exactly the kind of shit she used to pull, and the sort of thing she listened to. She used to communicate her feelings with shitty song updates all the time.

I was going to upload the recordings here since they're all mp4, but when I tried to upload it, I got this error message:

Anyone know what this means? Is this something I could fix in audacity?

Post the audio

Great. If I'd accepted them as soon as I got them I could have let her assume I had automatic downloads on, but she messaged me while I was asleep.

Will if I can edit it into an uploadable form.

upvote

they should spell out this shit in high school psychology class for fucks sake, would have saved so many people so much grief.
my HS psych teacher was this burnout hippie woman that had us watch the Sixth Sense and a paranormal "documentary," a shining example of modern education.

Skype has a recommended contacts section now? I have friends no skype anymore so I never use it.

The way you describe shit is gold. Fucking roasting bitches.

Ours was a track couch everyone called by his first names. They spent most of the time watching movies.

do u want attnetion is that what this is about OP DO YOU WANT FUCKING ATTENTION DO YOU WANT THE FUCK FUCK FAGGOT FUCK "ING" WORLD TO FOLLOW YOUR LIFE AND BE CAPTIVATED I DESERVE THE ATTENTION THIS IS ABOUT ME THIS POST IS ABOUT ME YOUR POST IS AN INSULT 21ME MRSA VACCINES "CUNT"

Alright, if this worked I'll convert the other two.

op delivered
Fuck that's creepy

Disturbing

OP is going to round up dead a tthe end of this, isn't he?

OP has a new stalker-chan who will be EXCESSIVELY faithful to him even by Holla Forums's standards. It'll be incredible, he'll never have to work again, so long as he dotes on her and does household things for her they will live happily ever after in a modest house in the middle of nowhere with surprisingly good internet and enough money to reasonably partake in most of their interests. They will have eyes only for eachother and OP will find he can't possibly get erect at another woman - making him not care that if he ever did, it'd get cut off. She's 100% the dominant and he finds he'd never want it any other way.

It'll be fucking perfect. Notice her, OP-senpai. You could write a book that inspires other people to pursue a similar love, maybe even make it into a movie that changes how western society sees relationships.

What could go wrong?

What the fuck.

I wonder what the fourth message she deleted was. Did she break character? Did she cry and reveal her identity?

Checkd'

too long, didnt read. Most likely not worth the read.

Next time put a tl;dr, faggot

Holla Forums is not your personal blog idiot

go back to reddit

Freech is leaking again.

as someone with a 5 percent chance of having kids this kind of taunting would lead me to prison for severely beating the shit out of her

This thread should be titled "Why you Stick your dick in crazy"

Yes please, let's talk about favorite waifus and cum/piss bottles

You ever get that feeling in the back of your head that you really need to be somewhere else right now? What the fuck OP, this sent a chill down my spine.

Cant see a shit, do you have a pennis?

Jesus fucking christ are you dating a 13 year old?
"Meow ;-;"
"Say hello back :/"

I think I've gotta go to the hospital after that.

your skype is haunted nigger, well do this
ask this girl to meet in a place on your terms, tell her to wear something to make her stand out.

Yeah I actaully got arrested for domestic violence disorderly conduct charge once when a girl I was fucking high on meth chased me around my apartment with a knife. Been MGTOW ever since

Okay, user, now you've gotta tell us what it's like fucking a methhead.

Make new accounts for everything ever. Change naming convention for all of them. If you usually ends a username in 14, change it to 956 or something. You are going to get your ass killed.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You should bang that spooky ghost.

>please answer

Holla Forums has been slacking hard lately. Step it the fuck up fam.

You may need to seek help from the police.

posting in epic thread

you're in serious trouble OP

Lure her somewhere and attack her with a hatchet.

It's the only way to break free from this madness. oh, and record it for posterity.

OP, this is just a theory but….is it possible that your crazy borderline has asked another borderline to send you messages, so that you'd respond?

If so you are truly and royally fucked, sir.

This Fluttershy cuming sound made me aroused

That would be a threesome you wouldn't forget in a hurry

I had pretty crazy girlfriends in my life, the way to deal with them is to be crazier than them. Scream at them, be a little bit abusive. Basically think what a abusive father with an incest fetish would do and then do the same to her. Crazy women are into to crazy men.

Is she fat?
Also wtf.

wew

did OP died?

No, I'm still around. There's just not really anything new to say. She's online, I could engage her, but if this is *anyone* I know, it'll just open up a world of shit for me. If it's the psycho ex, I'll be feeding into her psychosis. If it's one of the other girls I've been avoiding talking to, then I'll have to explain why I talked to some other girl and not them.

Only other developments are that a girl I haven't spoken to in maybe six years popped up and said "boo" on skype, but it can't be her, because that girl's in Scotland, married, and has a kid. She's never said or done anything to suggest this kind of behavior.

Only other developments is one of the other people who sent an add request changed their profile picture to show a relatively attractive girl's face, perhaps hoping that would get me to accept.

Absolutely PLEB