Date with qt 3.14

I have a date with a girl i that went to school with me for a bit. I asked her tonight, before i came home, in person. More details of how it happened if you request it. Now where should i take her if i dont have a very large income or have alot to spend? I want to make a good impression on her shes very much my type.

Take her round to Jamal's place and let him cuck you

maybe later have to introduce the young man of color after i set some ground rules

Hw will you explain your basement?

with a shovel and some rope…maybe some drugs

i want to see answers when i get up for work Holla Forumsros

I want more details

also what sorta girl is she

need more info too suggest bro

Do some free nature shit like walk on some trail, go to a park or look at some very important birds.
Bitches love very important birds.

snowboards kinda goofy
she was skate boarding at the high school i graduated from this last year (shes a senior there this up coming year) I skate board also so it was cool thing to do other then that i have no idea really what type of girl she really is.

bitches love leaves and dirt

Alright gonna go to work i want to see more ideas

take her out to do something active then I guess

if she skateboards she is probably a bit of a tomboy

though tomboys tend to want cutesy type dates the most

I suggest a movie night

maybe a cheap Mexican restaurant

something along those lines

no she snow boards i skateboard shes a middle of the road not a tom boy or real girly girl. movie night is what i asked her out for. Cheap Mex i can do it.

just talk and shit you know

be a nice guy

don't try and get laid the first date

its never the goal

go for the 3rd or fourth date sex

taht isnt me at all. im sure this is gonna be a short ride because her friend group i think hates me. and shes so damn cute shes out of my league. Theres no fucking way this is real. My first exs cheated on me one for my best friend the entire time theres alot of backstory to that one. and teh second just cheated to do it and left i didnt find out till after she left me that she was. so im cautios as fuck when a cute as fuck girl says yes when i know at school i made a bad impression when i was in her classes.

Checked

123 232

Take her to McDonalds or Burger King.

you nigger

just be yourself op

maybe itll work out

didnt here friends made her not talk to me anymore…like i predicted. gonna an hero.

that sucks

kill em all user

cant dodge the rodge

Greentext your beta story OP so I can learn from your mistakes

Checked

Checked

topkek, waste all that time and effort for some wet hole

It might not go anywhere, but do you have her phone number? just shoot her one text where you tell her you want to take her out still, but it's a limited time offer.

After that, don't text anymore or bother with it. Either something happens or nothing does.

Take her to a dogtrack. Theyre free to get into, if you do well then you can treat her afterwards. If not, you had a good time tbh.

Checked

Just don't forget her collar

literally did that no response so i got pissed and said u hmu when you find a day you want to hang.

Chad hits it on the first night.

That's actually a pretty creative idea.

it aint gonna happen her friends called that shit off im sure im done with women i think…give me a reason not to thho would be nice

shit sucks. Don't bother texting her anymore then. If you see her around just be casual like saying "hey" or "how's it going" and then don't bother doing anything beyond that. It probably hurts, but there's nothing else to do about her anymore. You're better off finding someone new at this point.

dont hurt just frustrating to have to sit there for 13 hours for and only one text back