Why haven't you had sex yet Holla Forums???

Why haven't you had sex yet Holla Forums???

I'm waiting for your mom to finish work

Don't you want this?

not those fucking pepperoni nips you fucking faggot go fuck off

My aren't we sexually frustrated.

why sex when i can just fap to miranda

wat is sex?

Holla Forums is a board for masturbators and wastrels, you'll have about as much luck as the nofap threads

no

Sex is easy you just put your erect penis inside a girl's hole, not the butthole though.

always the butthole

everytime

Because I have assburgers and I'm saving myself for my waifu.

Because having sex is a sexist act, and as long as we leave in a rape culture, I will enjoy raping women by staring at them and daring to imagine my penis inside them

I don't get horny at people in real life and I don't want to get addicted to basically an entire gender of amoral, insecure, duplicitous cunts with covert personality disorders

I am a duck

Do tell.

i was talking about the fact that i didn't get laid at 14

I didn't fuck my first 15 year old until I was 20 so suck it up and get on with it, mate

Girls are too high maintenance. I just don't bother. I'm perfectly fine being alone.

So you like dogs with a human body?

Who needs it to be acceptable? There's a reason I'm never going to Truro again

But… I like sax

I didn't fuck my first 20 year old till I was 15

I have, but it wasn't easy to learn to get out there and work on my social life and practice dating. Took a lot of working at it and mistakes until I succeeded. I did have a short lived college girlfriend but it was years of drought after her.

If I can do it so could anyone. Don't give up anons, you don't have to be wizards and robits if you are willing to fight hard for it. Until it becomes a bit easier to do.

If I can do it, anyone can.

What's the point? Too much shit for too little reward.

How can you not liek pussy?

God she's so disgusting. I understand exactly why he's making that face.

Saving up for the weekend when I get to go and bang a hottie up north. She's into some kinky shit ;)

don't you like her poosy?

No.

built like a fucking fridge
good lord

oy vey

I'm waiting until the girl I like likes me back so we can do the relationship then and then eventually fuck like rabbits.

Waiting…waiting…

because I said 'I love you'

Because you have no father.

Back of knee maybe.

Because I'm smart. Sex means a risk of getting a woman pregnant, even with contraception. A pregnant woman means she'd have legal power over me. She could use the baby to fuck me over for the rest of my life. Not getting my dick wet seems a small price to pay to ensure I'm not penniless and cucked.

I don't feel like having to put up with all that shit, and there aren't any prostitutes in the area that aren't completely disgusting.

Dub dubs basically explain why mellinials are not sexing as much.

Jacking off for years hasn't affected me in the least