The Clinton Campaign Has No Idea How To Attack Donald Trump

The Clinton Campaign Has No Idea How To Attack Donald Trump

As the Clinton campaign turns its attention to Donald Trump (or tries to at least), it is encountering one of the many things that makes running against 'The Teflon Don' difficult: With everything he has said and done, how is it possible to focus on only a few key things to attack him on.

"Our problem is a target-rich environment" said one Clinton ally, noting that nearly every day there is a news cycle with damaging headlines about Trump.

Aside from a target rich environment, Trump has been so unpredictable that it's hard to use any one thing and turn it into a narrative strong enough to actually impact voter opinions.

>"Right now, they're doing a little bit of everything to see what works. You can spend all day, every day, going after a hundred different things, and those things can add up to less than one hundred. They may not weave into a narrative, or you may not be able to drive any one of them home for long enough. You need discipline." said Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to President Obama.

As Clinton struggles to define Trump, her campaign has taken the approach of throwing things against the wall and seeing what sticks. As Politico reports, first on the list of things to try is the talking point that a Trump presidency would be terrible for women.

>“What’s really clear,” Neera Tanden, Clinton’s former top policy adviser, said on a conference call with reporters, “is Donald Trump has made it entirely clear throughout the entirety of his campaign that he would be a terrible choice for women voters.”

The next trial balloon would be to try and play up that Trump would be bad for Latinos and middle-class Americans.

>That clarion message, however, was not amplified the next day. Instead, the follow-up was a call with Labor Secretary Tom Perez, who urged reporters to “think about what Trump’s plans mean for Latinos. Middle-class Americans and Latinos would pay the price for his reckless quest to continue enriching the billionaires.”

Finally, Clinton personally picked the fact that Trump will be the first candidate in the past 40 years not to release a tax return as her issue to run up the flag pole. Which is dripping with irony since Clinton herself won't reveal any Wall Street speech transcripts.

>“You’ve got to ask yourself,” she responded from the stage, “why doesn’t he want to release them? Yeah, well, we’re going to find out.”

While Clinton struggles mightily, Trump himself has been masterful in branding his opponents, as he has proven time and time again. Trump has already selected his narrative when it comes to Hillary, and as his Republican challengers have found out, The Donald knows how to drive his narratives home.

>For all his flaws as a candidate, Trump has proved to be incredibly disciplined in branding his rivals. His nickname “Little Marco” skillfully demeaned the presidential qualities of Sen. Marco Rubio. “Low-energy Jeb” planted the idea in Republican primary voters’ minds that Jeb Bush wasn’t up to the job. And his new focus on “Crooked Hillary” plays on one of the Democratic front-runner’s biggest vulnerabilities as a candidate: trust.

It's clear that the Clinton campaign will have its hands full with the likes of Donald Trump. Not only is The Donald skilled at strategically playing the media to help him build up his narrative and create favorable news cycles, he has the uncanny ability to turn nearly any negative newsflow into something that ultimately ends up helping him with his voting base. As was the case early on in the GOP race, Trump started out behind Hillary in early polls as well. That issue has since been corrected, and he recently has taken his first lead over Hillary. If Clinton continues to fumble the narrative early on, Trump may very well run away with the race, shocking "experts" everywhere.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-19/clinton-campaign-has-no-idea-how-attack-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shame too, I would have thought the Clinton machine would be made of stronger stuff, to at least put up a fight, but it turns out they are Jeb tier. Sad!

it's refreshing to see how people are still calling the partnership between Crooked Hillary and Rapin' Bill a machine.

This needs to become a thing

checked

Also, it's not surprising in the least that this is happening. And it's only going to get worse for her as The Donald has only just begun

A few months ago, it seemed like Bernie didn't have a chance, but Holla Forums aptly noticed that the energy of the left is dedicated to Bernie, not Hillary. Lots of posts and threads were made about how Bernie would concede at the end and hand the nomination over to Hillary. Good evidence was produced with fact he debates like a cuckold.

Nonetheless, unlike Hillary, Bernie doesn't have a history that is TOTALLY fucked. Moreover he is a jew, and a bolshevist, the default ideology of Jewry (evidenced by Kristol, neocohens, Trotsky, and Lenin.

The superdelegates may either be forced by Clinton's own failure, or criminal charges to switch to Bernie. I imagine Trump has thought this through, which is why he is trying to drop her as soon as he possibly can.

I think they might see a small boost in poll numbers if Bill suddenly kicks the bucket during this period of time. He isn't looking too hot.

Problem is with Bernie is he is rude. People think Trump is rude, hes just honest. Bernie is apparently outright rude. That will fly even less with the Dem party than how Trump is going with the Republicans.

Rude? Are there any examples of that?

There was a video awhile back where Bernie was getting into it with some lolberg and got totally triggered.

If you can find it, doubtful though that is, watch his response.

Hell, I wager you watch any video of him that isn't an interview or a rally, and you're liable to see the truth of Sanderstein - he's a slimy leftist Jew, and he secretly kind of hates most of his support (liberal white college students and people who never grew out of the liberal college student phase).

Just repeat the promises Obama made in 2008 and 2012, Hillary.

Whether it's bernie or hillary we're up against I see this primary as already in our favor.

The ongoing civil war in the left is not going to end well. If hillary get nominated that's it, bernouts are will most likely vote trump, third party, or not at all with only a few going to clinton. And with already sagging numbers for democratic turnout that could be a death blow to their party. If bernie gets the nomination hillary supporters will most likely feel cheated and abstain from voting for bernie. This can be compounded by the fact that hillary has won the majority vote. I expect it to be a smaller blow to their numbers but one they can ill afford.

Meanwhile Trump is currently bringing the party to heel and even though we've lost cucks we have adopted plenty of people to fill their place and more.

His victory speech from his win in oregon this past tuesday is a good example. Skip to 1:16:00 to get to the old kike, he's a jew through and through.
He really wails on Trump in this speech even when Trump has sparsely attacked sanders; and in recent speeches Trump appears to support sanders in his goal of nomination saying how he's cheated as well.

Not directly related to Sanderstein being a rude kikel cunt, but pretty funny all the same.

Kek, dude at 1:08 outright says he likes the concept of a redistribution of wealth.

Christ.

Its terrifying to think these are real people and they're allowed to vote.

Don't be too terrified, they've shown that they aren't motivated enough to vote, just upboat on reddit.

Remeber when boiney sandahs kicked those homeless people out on the streets in the freezing cold so him and his burnouts could have a communist rally?
He's a rude piece of shit.

My God user, I think you're right.

They're going to kill Bill.

Do they mean all the blue collar middle class jobs that will be coming back due to the tariffs, competitive healthcare, taking jobs back from illegals, and lower taxes across the board?

She's said things like this quite a few times. I think she literally gets all of her information from her handlers/staff. She pays absolutely no attention to this race otherwise.

She probably has no idea that it's pretty well known that Trump won't release them because he's being audited. She could go after that as if it's a bullshit excuse and might get a foothold somehow, but she can't, because she has no idea.

She also said that her tactic will be to ask him about specifics during the debate, and the example she gave was creating jobs. She has no idea that he's proposing massive import tariffs to create jobs, just as a single example. She then went on to give her hypothetical response, which was hilariously general as fuck with no specifics.

Remember, this is the cunt that made a focus group to determine why nobody liked her. When they said she's too predictable, she publicly announced a detailed plan listing exactly how she's going to be more spontaneous. When they said she was too bossy, her staff tried to start a hashtag to ban the word "bossy".

Her incompetent staff coupled with her utterly reptilian personality is fucking hilarious to watch. My dick is so hard for the first debate.

nah, they will just say he's got alzheimers

so that way if he is attacked then hellary will just claim that you can't attack him because he is disabled and cannot defend himself because bill has retard old timers.

Well the solution is simple then, they'll just have to run a positive campaign based on the charms, virtues, and qualifications of Hillary Clinton~

……..
……FAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh yeah

they dug up some skank jew hag
and ran newspaper ads
and made the jew bitch look black

fucking weak

Trump is going to destroy her in the general, that is if she doesn't stroke out by then.

The reason you can't attack him is that he really is the embodiment of growing nationalism. I think even if Trump loses or gets fucked, he will be able to inspire Europeans to start really support nationalism.

Whites ARE waking up, and we're going to see this poz shit starting to be fought.

clinton probably won't even agree to debates

He's also a IDGAF shitlord. IDGAF shitlords are untouchable and fearless.

Did you know you sound like an idiot when you parrot a term that nobody used until it was recently pushed?

Oh yeah totally. The left only has power because it can shame people. Shame means NOTHING if nobody else gives a fuck about it. Trump and your average Joe don't give a fuck.

Is Trump kind of a dick? Yeah. I mean I'm sure he's very narcissistic, but I don't care. It doesn't matter.

(checked)
THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH

jewsmedia tries to make average joe into a transexual moslem somali.

I want my president to be a prideful dick. I want his failures to be damaging to him personally, rather than just an oopsie.

I honestly believe if Trump screwed up he would apologize. How much of that do we get from other fucking political fags? Nothing. They fuck up, and they tiptoe around it.

We know what sort of character Trump is.

Fortunately they are not though.

Trump wants to succeed a lot. He's the most like to MAGA. Also, he is a real estate businessman. If American real estate becomes worthless, he suffers.

His children and grandchildren suffer as well. He isn't just thinking of himself anymore. He has nothing to lose - but his family will lose everything if America keeps shitting the bed like it has been. Another reason why I trust him over the competition.

what would he care if he is president

Trump also cares a lot about his legacy. He doesn't want to be remembered as a shitty president. Dubya didn't really care that much and neither does Obama, they were simply serving the interests of their handlers. Trump has no handlers. He's his own boss.

Stop posting until you are 40 IQ points smarter.

They obviously don't like each other, seen by Bill sabotaging Hillary's campaign with controversial messages (for libshits), It's more of a shaky alliance then a dynasty.

your money is fake you nigger

Money is like God, it doesn't matter if its real, as long as people believe it is, it matters.

Dubya ended an era of "low energy" politics. Obama, not only was he the first black president, he was also first of the new era of ethnic messiah figures. In his first election he swooped in and took everything from Hillary, every speech in his campaign was a declaration of victory as he was the God Emperor of the Negros. Trump is doing the same thing for whites now, and it's unstoppable. Hillary just doesn't have what it takes to ride that energy into office.

frame him for something related to pedophilia, americucks love to hunt witches and become more retarded than niggers when it comes down to pedophilia

murrikas #1 boogeyman

yeah, and jews are niggers too!

donchaknow/

Obama cares about his image more than his legacy, since his legacy is practically assured anyway because muh first black president

Trumps money is tied to realistic. Just like how heebs don't want to rent to niggers because they make less money, Trump doesn't want the US to become Brazil and have this place be shitty and poor.

Trump wins if American wins. he's not some faggot industrialist who benefits if iphones are made in China for 200 bucks.

Then they will learn as Japan did.

The Shillaries are out in full force tonight
You can expect this shit X1009 as the election gets closer

I'm afraid the first debate will end up with Trump getting arrested for verbal rape.

We need Rapin' Bill to come out and admit he was blackmailed into marriage for political gain after raping Hillary. It will destroy her campaign, and kill any support she has/had. All we need to do is somehow get Rapin' Bill on the Trump train. I don't suppose we have any spare lolis lying around to bait him?

Holy shit, I'm from fagchan, this has been such a beautiful electoral season. I can't fucking wait for the general to be over, I'm already working on the victory montages. I genuinely hope Shillary supporters slit their own throats into the gutters so that their blood can join the human shit where it belongs, and flow out to sea.

I was awy for 2 days, did Trump really come up with "Rapin' Bil" ? Also, what did Trump and Clinton say in their CNN interview over EgyptAir ?

(((msm))) tries it's best to help and fails

I love you, 8/pol/, I love Trump, and I love this Current Year, the Year of the Fire Monkey. There has been so much happening that's given me hope.

That CNN picture is perfect, showing how blatant their Clinton shilling is.

d i e

It's not a marriage, it's a machine, and what kind of machine? A scandalous email server.

Of course that's bad. The goyim can't be allowed to learn from their past experiences. Otherwise they could also start to notice that niggers and Jews are bad news by looking at the past.

Remindes me of that quote by a Japanese general in WW2.

or something like that.

This whole thread is stupid. Hillary knows EXACTLY how she's gonna attack Trump.

She's gonna say DUDDUH DUDDUH DUDDUH DUDDUH. DUDDUH DUDDUH DUDDUH DUDDUH, Make up some bullshit here, get professional shills to do it

Didn't you goyim goys guys hear? Hillary Clinton's a woman. She can just call him sexist for speaking in a sort've loud tone to a woman, and everyone will have to vote for her or they're sexist, because she's a woman. I bet Trump's gonna raise his voice just a few decibels high enough for her to play her woman's card, while he's destroying her campaign and political career with facts and logic.

Bleeding from its eyes, bleeding from its wherever!

All the spam on /n/ is from a website called freech.net. They have two major boards they use as bases of operation.
freech.net/intl
freech.net/fam
All day they try to accomplish 4 things
Right now the new spam is
The list goes on but you get the general idea.
freech is where
spam came from. When you call them out on it they say
Im posting this to Holla Forums just to let anyone know who doesn't already know where the constant attacks come from.

Another tactic they employ is trying to get people to take “pills”
All “pills” have one goal: getting people to spam /n/ and Holla Forums
an example is the “heh” pill. They imply that the spam is just “for the lulz” in order to get people who wouldn’t normally spam to spam for them.

They specifically use boards as think tanks to figure out what they can say to elicit the most response. They then use these tactics to derail conversations by misdirecting people.

Don’t fall for the shills that attempt to shut down conversation and call them on it when you see it.

Holla Forums, not even once.

What the fuck are you even rambling about? Speak English you dumb nigger.

This?

Just fucking wing it and it'll be cool. Has worked for me in the past and probably will work again in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_game

T-this can't be real

Guys please will you tone it down a little

Hard to believe but there were no general election debates in '64, '68 and '72 so it's not without precedent. However it's lose-lose situation for her whether she choses to debate or not.

Absolutely not.

We are wrecking this election… WITH NO ONE STILL ALIVE AFTERWARDS!

The irony is grand. I used to frequent /n/ before the endless autistic crab posting. They ended up driving me to make Holla Forums my primary board. Something tells me that wasn't their intention.

reminder, we have user's in the crew actively sabotaging Shillary.

it's lead by Bill

Do the media-kikes honestly believe that their education system is so shit that everybody has lost all reading comprehension?
Then why would anyone visit their website?

Oh shit, I didn't see that news ticker. That's hilarious.

oh my god, it's 2016, why don't you want to gas kikes? liberalism is sooo last millenium!

suck it cumskin. this is our board now

pardon

top kek trumps using a classic american strategy

"Narrative" is another word for "fiction".

Apologists for a rapist and his dyke shrew of a wife saying that is just hilarious.

Only Demotwats who think taxes are a good thing give a shit about that. I think more people would approve of him dodging the ZOG tax vipers than would disapprove of him not paying his pound of flesh to the Merchants of DC.

Empires always fall when they get complacent. Rome survived for a century and a half towards the end on reputation only.

Strength comes from struggle, when you're surrounded by coteries of yesmen, shielded from criticism, and handled with kid gloves by the media, you don't have the ability to fight. It's like in Chinese history, established dynasties become decadent th longer they have power and ensconce themselves with yes-men eunuch servants and never wander beyond the palace walls. Meanwhile, we're here out on the hard and rough frontiers being toughened up through constant fighting against shills and consensus crackers.

Bernie walks out of interviews without saying anything if he doesn't like the question

That phrase has been used in political writing for decades.

Bomb The Shit Out Of Them

right now, the whole point of pushing to get him to release his tax returns is to try and find ANYTHING that seems un-american or that he's lied about how much he's worth. it doesn't matter if it's an investment in a company he made decades ago that ended up outsourcing or was bought up by another company and then another company and the ceo of that company was against gay marriage, or if he's only worth 9 billion instead of 10 billion. any menial detail is what they want, no matter how retarded

trump is a master