NYT Editor Criticizes Trump, Spends Next 8 Hours Retweeting anti-Semitic Abuse

NYT Editor Criticizes Trump, Spends Next 8 Hours Retweeting anti-Semitic Abuse

Jonathan Weisman, deputy editor at the Times' Washington bureau, opened the floodgates when he called out anti-Semitism in the presumptive nominee's camp.

A New York Times editor called out anti-Semitism in the ranks of Donald Trump supporters on Twitter on Thursday and was sadly immediately vindicated, when he was inundated with a flood of bigoted tweets from purported fans of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

Jonathan Weisman, deputy editor at the Times' Washington bureau unleashed hell when he referred to Trump’s wavering renunciation of former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke back in February, Melania Trump’s justification of the anti-Semitism unleashed on reporter Julia Ioffe for her GQ profile of the would-be first lady last week and Sheldon Adelson’s recent appeal for Republican Jewish leaders to support the presumptive GOP nominee for president — all in less than 140 characters.

archive.is/8ZL12

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PfgMH
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
youtube.com/watch?v=bSL3JqorkdU
archive.is/0rh4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noice

This retarded jew is spreading our memes

Jews just can't handle the bantz

KEEP THE MEME MUNITIONS COMING, BOYS
AVE TRUMP
PRAISE KEK

Keep these senstive jews away from online games or they might faint

Too late. Why do you think they're trying to lynch the Angry Video Game Nerd?

His name vaguely reminds them of GamerGate.

top fucking kek

Yeah, the jews really must be triggered by GamerGate, I mean it's not like the whole thing was sparked by an article written by one.

>>>Holla Forums

have you all seen his twatter feed?

iz like annuda shoah!

8 hours retweeting shitposts, that takes dedication. What are the odds the NYT Editoris a self-loathing type of Jew? The people who love abusing themselves invented the professional victimhood industry, no doubt about it.

Why the sudden salt? And what fucking article?
I'm stating fucking facts, nigger. You can sit there and deal with it.

LOOK WHAT THESE GOYIM ARE DOING TO ME

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KEK

THEY'RE ALL KEKING AT ME

Because you autists still haven't realized that your "movement" doesn't matter.

"Good jew" Milo Kikopolis' article about the mailing list thing. That's what started "GamerGate", before that it was just "5 Guys" or whatever,

lel

Clearly I'm not the autist here.

Fresh from Halfchan, huh? And decided to bring your sperg-y pet peeves with you?
You may fuck off.

Everybody who speaks favorably at this point is.

You mean how this board was shit until the cuckening and decent posters from 4/pol/ came over?

I would like to know who the stupid fucking asshole was that was using ((())) in front of a jew. That's our fucking secret code, you stupid fucking niggers. You're not supposed to tell the enemy.

Troll the fuck out of them, call them a kike, i dont' care. But, if I'm out in public with friends, I want to be able to call Jews "Echos" without some rubbernecking kike knowing what I'm talking about.

This is why we can't have nice things, Holla Forums

And yet here you are, talking about GG, saying there was never ANYTHING good about it (because Milo was tangentally involved lol), even though its become a huge leftist boogie man.

Your ignorance is pathetic. The idea that you're part of "the decent posters" doesn't even qualify as a bad joke.
You're the children who couldn't see the writing on the wall for how long after we did?

Sit and learn like a good boy for a while.

This kike is being savaged.

i guess i'm too much of a newfag that i don't get what meme this is.
google isn't being too clear either. the fuck was le lenny face?

Wesley Clark is a Jew?

lurk moar

found it.
thanks for helping me! NOT! you fucking (((chosen user)))

Most of the ancestors he can trace back were rabbis, and his father was a jew.

archive.is/PfgMH

you're welcome. now leave and please don't come back. perhaps you would like 4chan much better? reddit?

Pick one

Yeeeeees.

Keep using that term, use it more and more and MORE!

Use it til it has lost all meaning.

i bet you think you are an edgy oldfag.

DO WORK!

Hilarious

REST IN CYBERSPACE BAYBAY GURL

You'll be avenged.

☺💊😡

He also made a statement before about how no country in the modern age needs to remain homogeneous.

And this is the "alt-right" that some of you here hate.

He also admitted on CNN that, "SIS got started through funding from our friends and allies… to fight to the death against Hezbollah."

Meant "ISIS"

Gas yourself, not sure if shill or utter retard, either way just end it.

call them eskimoes - unless you live around actual eskimoes..

>>>Holla Forums

Before the cuckening this whole board was just Holla Forumsermin LARPing as Holla Forumsacks. I remember seeing a thread where the consensus was that OWS was a conservative movement that the liberal media attacked.

People hate the so-called "Alt-Right" because its a label that they place on US (The Right), and people accept that label if they're stupid, easy to manipulate, or concerned with branding (e-celebs).

Some people say that they have a bunch of cucked beliefs too, but I think anybody is going to go soft on an issue or two if you examine everything they believe (like with an e-celeb).

Outstanding comeback.

Meanwhile, everybody who's noticed your "Decent posters from 4/pol/" comment has called that shit out as the nonsense it is.

and now with the salt…

Damn, has it already been this long since the Exodus that we can pretend no one here came from 4cucks?

Everybody came from 4cuck, but only a real massive cuck stayed behind once it was discovered that moot sold out and gave the site over to SJW mods.

No, that's why the quality of the board was such shit.

Go play with your jewish toys.

This.

If "4chan was never about free speech" didn't get you out the door when there were clear alternatives, then what was Holla Forums to you? A time-killer?

We left behind the children like this idiot who have no perspective and can only shitpost.
Loss of dead weight made us strong.

From what I've seen, most of those people who whine about the Alt-Right are shills trying to D+C us.

ok…

must shut it down !!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

Has he discovered the (((streisand))) effect yet? Cobra? My guess is he's only ever heard of Coulter, considering he's just now graduating to (((Milo))) tier.

shut it down nigger mod!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

Pure savagery before he crawled away with his tale between his legs to cover up that fresh "transition" slit.

Tail*

What are you even talking about at this point?
You've degenerated to Holla Forums level.

Are you Holla Forums? or are you literally crying and not thinking straight?

How soon until Holla Forums holds control of world politics (we already control the front of the republican party)?

Lord Kek willing, pretty soon.

All Hail Lord Kek!

About to say, "ehhhh, I think Trump will stop eventually"

Suddenly, magician's dubs invoking kek.

just call him a "manbaby" and be done with it you dirty little nigger

I'm done, I can't trust any single thing on this planet now.

It's 1984.

This.

The red and blue pill are a lie.

The cake is a lie.

Nothing but lies. Lies. Lies.

Jesus was right as always.

8/pol/ acts as 4/pol/s mentor.

It's winning the youth.

But it is too late.

get out

I tried.

I think I've run out of time.

I almost had the degree covered for "credential" sake so I could start moving my way in.

Now I'll need force.

My country has gun laws.

FUCKING BOOMERS

I'm right though.

I can't see anything but to auchwitz now for white people.

Where did that evalion post go?

Can't tell if real censorship or falseflag

It got deleted cause the faggot keeps spamming it in every thread

neither. We're being raided.
Shit was on 8ch.pl when the site was down too. Its getting spammed everywhere.

Important tidbit that I picked up was that they apparently caught the same IPs shilling for and against what's-her-name.

I would speculate they'd maybe be trying to create a Boxxy phenomenon as a distraction, since that shit tore Holla Forums in half for months in 2008. (They being Holla Forums)

No nigger, it's just that you faggots kept spamming the same damn thread with the same OP for days on end. So now the mods are (rightfully) taking a no tolerance policy towards you people.

Nobody on Holla Forums gives a shit about some attention whore. Somebody has an agenda and that's why they spammed and sperged out everywhere.

Nigger have you seen twatter lately? We're already growing. If they thought they could stop us then they would be all over censoring that shit. It's just that nobody wants to associate with some eceleb attentio whore trying to be ironic and autistic. If you want to discuss how much you want to expand your dong inside of her used pussy the go over to halfchan. You'll have a better demographic to appeal to over there.

But isn't that chick literally is moonwoman?

At the same time - I can see the scepticism. It's pushed far too much on 8ch to be just a controversial matter.

The fact a woman is involved means a literally trap of lust is involved.

Sure on the face of it she's Holla Forums, but what's the hidden agenda?

In other news:
What the fuck is going on in this world? It's like WWIII is upon us, yet biding it's time

It's in the Washington Post now too.

If she is, she can take care of herself, banned Youtube account or no.
Holla Forums's #ToughtsAndPrayers aren't going to make an impact, and board unity in the face of an Holla Forums raid is more important.

fuck off cunt, I know your mannerism of speech. go shill somewhere else.

The way you talk man

Now you're being paranoid.

I literally just found this meme.

ffs Holla Forums you're lashing out at everything now. CONTROL YOURSELF.

Gotta say, there's nothing more suspicious than somebody who can't handle the bantz, lashes, or paranoia.

However, I really don't care. The whole conversation and issue is retarded.

You still need to lurk moar.

If you're out with friends and some cunt rubbernecks just intimidate them or tell them to fuck off. Who cares what they think, they are weak and their time is short. I make a point to try to say slurs in front of kikes and niggers to get a response or start something but they never say anything, which only makes me bolder.

take note lads, we have a good specimen here.

Is this real life?

That depends on your opinion of one's metaphysical state of being once the Earth has passed beyond the event horizon into ~__

Just call them "oven dodgers", problem solved.

normie: "what did you call the jews?"
user: "oh just that they are SCAPE goats." *phew*

Also, aside from the argument that its funny (its played out) why do we make holocaust jokes about jews?
Every time we do it, we feed into the lie.

I wish I got paid to shitpost

Because the holocaust didn't happen, BUT IT WILL.

Reminder GamerGate got buried as soon as the DARPA DiGrA connections were made

Peter Sutherland, I am ashamed to say, is Irish.

Why? On a purely tactical level, why would we sacrifice our greatest truth like that?

There's literally zero benefit to exposing the jews and exonerating nazis, Germany, and whites in general if we advocate for doing exactly what the fantasy nazi supposedly did.

Be redpilling somebody and they're like,

You know the saying "those who would fight monsters.." Yeah I have stared into the abyss and it stared right back.

>>>/gamergatehq/

Israel is running out of young people and
has to literally hire retards to serve in it's armed forces.

I think we have a job for you Weisman.

Why would he spend that much time reporting shitposting ? He's like that A Wyatt Mann cartoon with the jew in front of his computer being shocked at anti semitism.

So fucking nice, the streisand effect is working.

grow the fuck up and stop trying to win people's approval

Nah, you faggots are just Holla Forums pricks trying to push stupid memes.

Real Holla Forums actually RESPECTS Hitler.
By all means though, shitpost away.

You got your story backwards, but that's okay,
there is still room in the ovens for you.

Sutherland sure is an Irish name

this is not how Holla Forums goons shitpost you absolute newfag

you couldn't hide your GG faggotry even if you tried

Where do you think we are?

You're not very bright. GamerGate name was coined the day before GJP article dropped by Baldwin. Not that Baldwin's all that good, he's a #NeverTrump cuck.

He's the founder/sponsor of some holocaust/Jewish Museum in Ireland.
Probably just pure coincidence, though.

What is this argument? Appeal to edge? Do you think we're all tryhards like you human waste we left behind on halfchan?

But actually, you're right. Both of you faggots have jumped on the obsessive GamerGate point, which is kinda the hallmark of halfchan cucks.

I mean seriously, nobody on this board cares about that shit. Your hate-boner is a sore thumb.

Hitler took one of his best soldier and bunch of jews to the cliff. Hitler stats talking to the jews

-You, left hand straight, right hand to the body and jump, next one, spread your legs, hands up and jump… and so om

Confused soldier asks.. My Fuhrer, what are you doing ?

Just playing tetris.

i know tetris is russian, whatever

your PR faggotry already gave you away

also referring to it as "GamerGate"

Please stop posting.

Grow up. You're helping jews to spread a lie, you fucking children.
That's not "muh PR", as you're so desperately wailing, that's you being straight-up agents for enemy propaganda.

We follow an Emperor who has fucking jews in his inner circle, you stupid shits.
Go gas yourselves.

wew lad

thanks for outing yourself

Note how they didn't immediately terminate her, they set her free for a bit to talk about how much she loved feminism before they actually pulled the plug for good.

1984 indeed.

HAHAHAHA

Its incredibly telling how many words you've had to put in my mouth during all your desperate damage control, shill.

All things that only you've said.

So what are you gonna do? Kill Trump to get at the jews in his cabinet?
You are shilling so hard for this character you're playing, this parody of Holla Forums, that you've tied yourself in knots.

bitch and moan all you want, you'll never ever manage to co-opt Holla Forums. eat shit kike

So are you done?

Does that really matter at this point, considering that we're nearly continuously raiding everyone else of any note?

Wait wait.
A kike is consciously retweeting sourced redpills?

WHICH UNIVERSE IS THIS?

you do realize your pretentious faggotry still makes you stick out like a sore thumb, right?

Honestly, the most useful thing gamergate did was get a bunch of autistic blabbermouths upset about the common core, because it's good outreach to normies, who also hate that shit.

Have we not managed to move the Overton window regarding white genocide?

While the European Union exists to do the complete opposite.

Stop posting like 7 year old girl. As a matter of fact, just stop posting.

When did Trump get so based?

A few months ago he was a bumbling idiot, and now he is absolutely nailing foreign policy and other issues he was gaffing on before.

There is only one solution to jewish problem: the final one.

Nobody knows that Holla Forums is only 30 guys with sock puppet accounts. There is just you and me in this thread, trust me. :^)

we scared your pussy nigger mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now

171 days.

OYYYY VEEEEEEEY

No he wasn't, retard.

Anyone report him for his antisemitism to Twitter yet?

oy vey

He was super triggered. He Quoted me saying "This is JewInvader everyone"
Jews aren't that smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSL3JqorkdU
I don't think Wesley Clark is one of the bad ones TBH. When he brings up ISIS being created to wipe out Hezbollah he's showing an angle of the conflict that they want people to avoid.

I love it when the noses think that spreading our memes helps them. They are under the false assumption that everyone else cares as much as they do

no doubt

"Ioffe, who is Jewish, received calls from people playing Hitler speeches, told that she “should be burned in an oven,” “be shot in the head,” and was sent photoshopped images of her in a concentration camp uniform."

I wanna see!

A lot of Jews got the vapors over this when it happened.
archive.is/0rh4o