Every film or television universally praised is hated here

Holla Forums are you hipsters?

I only do it to meme

But Holla Forums loves Force Awakens

Well done, OP.

Back to >>>/reddit/ kid

You somehow managed to spell retarded faggots wrong and with too few words.

see

I don't know if that's true or not, but if so, damn I'm glad I'm a social outcast NEET. Society has got serious issues if they think marvel movies and the walking dead are good.

great argument

Holla Forums fucking hates BvS and Soo-i-sigh Skwaw though.

Yes. We are the cool kids. Sorry you're such a faggot.

OP, you're an idiot. There is no group consciousness. Holla Forums shits on everything because there's always flaws to find in things.

None of the things you mentioned is univerally praised or panned, they all have their fans and detractors.

GoT threads last hundreds of posts, and everyone involved watches and is a fan of the show. The complaints are that certain actresses are ugly, or have become ugly, and that recent seasons don't match the quality of early seasons, which is accurate.

Mad Men is rarely talked about positively or negatively here, but when it is discussed it tends to be positive.

MCU films get threads with hundreds of posts of discussion, and the one hipster on the board who autistically screeches "capeshit" in every thread has gradually been chased off the board.

Walking Dead is in a similar situation to GoT, the people who talk about it tend to say they used to like the show, but now hate it. This IS the popular view, every reviewer I've heard has said much the same thing. I've heard everyone from Joe Rogan to Glenn Beck mention on their show they're dropping it this year. The only difference is people here add criticism of cuckoldy to the mix.

No one seriously likes BvS, those posts are all sarcastic. I personally wrote up an extremely long-winded (and mostly praised) thread tearing Suicide Squad to shreds as I watched it, scene by scene.

MDE is a divisive topic here. First off, his crew posts here, second he's alt-right, and alt-right posters thus naturally likes him. Otherwise, opinion varies wildly. From my perspective, I like them on a personal level and the idea of a comedy show that isn't left-wing, but I don't personally find them that funny. On top of that, their show got really good ratings, so they are popular comparatively speaking. The cancellation was 100% political. That faggot whose shows weren't getting picked up announced he wouldn't work with AS because they weren't feminist enough. Same shit as Kapernick who knew he was going to get cut next year made it a political issue so now if they fire him he can sue and claim it's over his politics. It's the same thing that other football player did, the kicker who looks like he has AIDs, Kluwe or whatever. He was a shit player, so he claimed they were firing him because he was for gay marriage.

You need to leave.

Do you mean Holla Forums or 8ch in general?

o hai Lime

I seriously like BVS.

I can listen to people I disagree with. Joe's a good interviewer, and in general seems like a good guy. He just gets a bit up his own ass on a few topics.

Glenn Beck is right like 95% of the time, his problem is his desire to reach people. He desperately wants to reach blacks and leftists, so he does the centrist meme where he'll read a story about something someone on the left did and then go "you see, both sides are doing this!" hoping that'll get through to the left when instead it gives them the convenient out they need to ignore it and go "Yeah, it's okay my side did that, the other side probably does it too!"

Definitely here and Holla Forums, I doubted it, but I've heard Sam mention it in interviews, particularly Gavin McGiness.

Incidentally if one of the people in contact with him reads this, I listen to the Anthony Cumia network's stuff through the "best of" podcast they put out free on itunes. The line up seems to have changed a lot. Anthony, Gavin, and whoever the guy is that reads the news are the best bits, but who's the new black guy that shits on the black community? I like him but he's not that funny, but more importantly, who's the faggot at the end that's constantly shitting on Gavin's "proud boys" thing? I mean I haven't really much followed that to begin with, but the last few episodes it's all this guy talks about, he just whines about how they're nazis and he has to destroy them.

Who?

Describe to me what you liked about it without using any of the following giveaway terms:
-Kino
-Marvel
-Quips
-Masterpiece
-Philosophical
-Cinematic
-Tried something different
-Symbolism
-Bravo
-Deep
-Mature
-Groundbreaking

Tell me about how the flat woman with the thick israeli accent showing up to save batman and superman from the undead kryptonian rock monster after they realized they should be friends because their mommies had the same names worked for you.

You somehow managed to spell drumpfkins wrong and with one word too many.

Your cries for help touch my heart friend

Okay. You're going to have to give me a bit of greentext background:

I also liked Captain Boomerang.

Not Suicide Squad, the movie was fucking gay past the first 15 minutes but I liked him.

Oh you had a second part yeah.
Uh didn't notice it, I wasn't a fan of her at all and honestly forgot about her scenes entirely. I only really remember Bat and Supes in the movie, I legit forgot she was in it.

I liked Doomsday, but he did need more rock-beard and dreadlocks.

Also it wasn't "Their moms had the same name" he realised Clark was born and raised on Earth. He always saw him as a "God passing judgement" but that similar trait alone is what made him go "Oh shit…this guy is just like me."

The Kryptonian spear was dumb, there was a lot of dumb stuff but as I said. It was fun and felt like a decent Elseworld. I wish it wasn't the main universe and the DC movies (Pre-Flashpoint) were but beggers can't be losers

Critics have shit taste, they have always had shit taste and the time for when movies lived and died by critic opinion is long past.

Find one flaw in Zerkalo. I dare you.

I think things like Metacritic and Meme Critics are what made people forget how you're supposed to use critics.

Siskel and Ebert never really saw eye to eye too often, but you know who had a similar taste to you so you'd listen to them. The only recent version of this I can think of that was Red letter Media and Phelous re-reviewing Channel Awesomes movie reviews (See Turtles in Time)

You're supposed to go "This guy has the same taste as me, so I'll believe him over others" not "IT'S AT 20% BTFO NEVER SEEING IT"

or just go fucking see it if it interests you.

Asshurt

t. gremlin worshiper

What about the prequels?

For a moment I almost thought OP was serious, but no he was only pretending to be retarded.

the actress looks weird

Literally no one here actually likes them. It's a fucking meme. Same with all the love the prequels get.

Fuck you, I like MDE. They make weird, layered, heavily symbolic shit. Most of the stuff that you see now has really blatant, surface level symbolism in it.

A guy sitting at a long table with all his friends who later gets betrayed by someone who was at said dinner? WOW FUCKING IEEE WHAT AN ORIGINAL PIECE OF SYMBOLISM! IT REMINDS ME OF THIS BOOK I READ ONCE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BUT I JUST CAN'T PLACE THAT SHIT, OH WELL.

A woman breaks through some sort of physical barrier before besting her male opponent in some non-physical contest? YOU GO, GIRL! BREAK THE GLASS CEILING! WHAT A COMPLEX AND INTRICATE WORK OF ART!

Someone has to deal with a phallic looking object in a w h a c k y way? MY GOD, I THINK THEY'RE REFERENCING HUMAN SEXUALITY!

See, that shit is everywhere. MDE's show wasn't perfect, and it wasn't always as good as their YouTube content, but it was pretty unique. They didn't really stick the landing like they could have, but at least they tried to go against conventions. The episodes were short, but you had to watch them closely, and multiple viewings really helped. There were hidden jokes and visual gags that I didn't see at all my first time through that launched my sides off when I saw them the second time.

With MDE:WP, you got scenes that felt a little too long sometimes, often uncomfortable in terms of subject matter, but if there was one thing you could be sure of it was that it was 100% intentional. Sam Hyde and co. are pretty meticulous people. You don't need to agree with their ideologies to be impressed by how much work they put into each piece of satire or comedy they toss out. And sometimes their intentions are obvious or their message is made clear, but just as often they'll trust you to work things out without a spoon fed ideology lesson.

The Star Wars prequels are trash though.

There is a dozen other shows on adult swim with the same anti comedy and post irony.

literally who?

shit, if gavin actually posted here that would be fantastic.

gavin, you old faggot, i love you, no homo.

First thing he does in his movie is show his cock.

You're responding to someone who took the bait threads seriously. I doubt that many people here or on Holla Forums watch MDE despite the expectations. The reason shy so many bait threads go up is the same reason why the drumpfposter keeps posting. He knows it is a bait made of counter-signalling. Unfortunately some shills try to use those to astro-turf but asking baitfags to stop just makes them try harder.

Whenever someone says this they're butthurt as fuck about the person they supposedly don't know

Usually that's the case, but i don't give a fuck about all the sam hyde retard drama

Honestly don't know who is more disgusting: Milo and his constant jokes about barebacking black dick and Hollyweird pedo party experience or Gavin's barely concealed faggotry and obsession over non-whites. If there are people that should be justifiably thrown from rooftops by ISIS it's these two fruits.

Holla Forums has the right idea. Kill all POC and the race traitors!