Twin Peaks teaser

He's so old now…yuck

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4093826/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you rather they used a CG replica? Like in Rogue One?

Don't even bother making threads for this, tbh.

What's wrong with cgi tarkin?

Well he's in a shit film for one.

i'd hit it

Man, i seriously cannot wait for this to come out. It's been so long!

I hope its good, I just don't think more Twin Peaks so long after is going to work.

Looks like it got slower
on top of getting older.

I hope Audrey and Cooper hook up for real, this time.

I'm still mad that didn't happen.

You're welcome user!

:^)

That was nothing, though his age could be explained by the huge amount of time he spent in the Black Lodge

25 years, to be precise.

I don't want to see old people having relationships ew!

how much forced (((diversity))) will it have?

Judging by the cast list on imdb

imdb.com/title/tt4093826/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Absolutely none, David Lynch does not give a fuck. It will however have hot Italian babes.

I'm sure there's jews on that list but otherwise bretty gud
can't wait to hear the kvetching on socials and the huffpo bubble

What's wrong with being in a shit film?

ask Kyle McLachlan About Showgirls

As a hetero I would happily offer my ass or dick for this elderly man

she looks like shit now

season 1 audrey was prime audrey, and i will never have a boner for anyone like i did for her.

Showgirls is a good flick

Ditto.

Since the guy who played BOB is dead, did they get Michael Cera to play BOB instead?

Maddy was the cuter one.

I don't think it will look good with the digital cameras. Part of the show's appeal wasn't the story, it was the comfy way of the way the portraited a small town, with that old tv-show type of filming.

As a small town boy myself, i can relate a lot to the show and the quirky type of characters, who even though if they were complete douchebags, always had a side of goodness in them aswell, a type of likeability in the way you can love the black sheep of the family even though he's a piece of shit.

the cousin? nah. you just thought she was cute because of the glasses.

Will she return?

Yes and no, she's a cute woman, even as the blonde who died. But Laura was a slut so she was not so attractive at all.

Wasn't it partially shot with soap opera cameras? Because that sort of hazy low quality was definitely on purpose, since this is Lynch we're talking about.

i won't disagree with that, but she doesn't rank anywhere above like fourth best

audrey = norma > shelly > donna > lucy > maddy > anyone else

Yes but you won't like it

Who said that Lynch is filming it in digital?

Not bad. Didn't overdo plastic surgery, if she had any. Shame about Lara Flynn Boyle though.

Plastic surgeon: What can I do for you today?

Lara Flynn Boyle: Just fuck my whole, entire existence up beyond repair famalam.

All things considered, she's not that bad. Shelly is still decently hot but she's a coalburner, and Donna got JUSTed.

Audrey and Coop will probably reunite and have baby boomer sex off camera. Meanwhile, you're overlooking the real treasure: fresh, new Peaksfus.

God help me I would fuck Clint Eastwood's daughter

you almost make it sound like it's a bad thing

she's in her prime and hardly has any resemblance to her old man, it can't get any better.

The man was one of my heroes growing up
She looks more like him than she does her mother

they solved the crime, what the fuck will this be about other than nostalgia circle jerking and sucking eachother off

Here's to hoping they try to get a better self-contained narrative so we forget about the, although /comfy/, asinine season 2 melodrama.

Also Donna was best girl who fell in love with an autist neet, Audreyfags like getting cucked by guest stars