"And by the way, ask Hillary who blew up the plane last night"

DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONSE TO HILLARY CLINTON

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-response-to-hillary-clinton1

aja

Only a hardcore cuckservative would keep insisting that it's the muslims that are the problem when in fact it's the kikes who do all those terrorist attacks. He talks like a neo-cohen cuck faggot who itching to start more wars for Greater Israel.

They are BOTH shit.

The problem? The problem is the existence of people who aren't white, the problem is both Islam and Judaism, the problem is not enough Zyklon-B, the problem is your shit attitude and not enough Ben 'pull the trigger on every nigger' Garrisons in this world.

Kikes may be the ones paying the shekels, but the muzzies who actually blow shit up sure as shit aren't doing it against their will.

Zero counterargument. Just accusing someone else of being a shill. Go back to cuckchan.

Nobody said they were innocent, but only a retard would choose to antagonize them when in fact they could be a temporary ally in stomping out zionism and globalization.

Trump gets shittier by the day.

I just want to congradulate you on managing to post in one of the Emperor's threads before the shill arrived. That took some reflexes.

They've killed enough of our people to the point where it suffices to say that none of them should be allowed to live. Do you have no self-respect?

We're at that very delicate point in a thread (down to less than 10 posts at this point, lol) where the shilling is ridiculously desperate, and now the salt is gonna start flowing.

same fucking thing m8.
glass everything.

#notallmuslims

We're angry. They should be afraid of us

Holy shit, Trump crashed that plane.
The madman needed something to attack with,
so he blew up a plane. I'll bet he did Brussels too.
He's gonna do whatever it takes in order to
Make America Great Again.

trump is doing what he can: saying ban muslims (the immediate threat), and put america's interests first. what did you expect? "nuke israel"?

Counter-sage.

You realise the thread has been bumped twice before your post? Literally no need to counter my sage. I'll check your dubs, but check the sage of my post above.

How many Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians are dead because of neoconservative/zionist warmongering carried out by us? Pretty sure the death count is dozens of times larger than ours. They've also had entire countries reduced to rubble. Germany, Sweden and the UK are still recoverable after a round of deportations and some media and education reforms; Iraq, Libya and Syria are unlivable.

Why kill them when they are far more redpilled about zionism, faggotry, and degeneracy than your average westerner? Why kill a potential ally? Think of how many white lives you can save by not pointlessly antagonizing the Arabs over the real enemy. Nobody is saying you have to like them.

I expect his foreign policy to not be totally indistinguishable from bloodthirsty neocon kikes. What's wrong with Ron Paul's non-interventionism? Let Israel defend itself. America first.

Fuck off

Implying those weren't all Mossad backed false flags.

t. Arab

GO HOME

Truth tbh fam.

Not that it matters.

Yeah, see, this is how, post after post, you make it obvious that you're a shill.
See the Emperor's smile in the OP? He's saying, "Well, ya tried."

Yes, counter-sage again.

NOT ENOUGH

We don't have to choose only one group to put in the oven.

that's what i just said. that's what trump has been saying. maybe i've missed something (I'm not american, and not following the election that closely), i don't get the impression that trump has any intentions on fighting israel's wars.

jews are self hating all the time.
just because they hate themselves doesn't mean we shouldn't just kill them.

besides, they're in the way of scientific progress, by supporting the oil industry,

Jesus, man.

You're saging right now, counter-sage yet again.

lel

Oh I am?

You're saying the entire war on terror was done by the IDF exclusively? No western soldiers set foot on Iraqi soil? The Obama administration had nothing to do with funding, arming, and training ISIS? Get the fuck outta here.

Take the jewish dick out of your fucking mouths and realize that you've been brainwashed by 15 years of zionist warmongering propaganda. I don't care much for arabs and I especially despise Islam, but killing them does absolutely nothing to make the world or the west a better place. You're literally just feeding white lives into a fucking meat grinder. More blood for Moloch or Baal or whoever the kikes secretly worship.

The only genuine 'America first' foreign policy is one of isolationism or non-interventionism. Ron Paul's platform, in other words. Trump is a far cry from that.

Now THIS shill is saging.

Actually we've been brainwashed by 1,400 years of endless Islamic warfare, enslavement, and invasion into Europe. Which is exactly why kikes created Islam in the first place. Get gassed Mehmet.

I honestly wasn't even checking, wise ass.

INITIATE COUNTER-SAGE LEVEL 4

You're right, voting for hillary now.

A world with less non-whites in it is a better world to me.

That screencapped post is every bit as bitch-made as any Black Lives Matter faggot whining about slavery and white conquests. History is history. I'm talking about current events. You're not addressing the fact that a war with Arabs instead of Jews will never make the world a better place; it's just pointless death for both sides.

Nobody said to vote for the other zio-puppet, retard. But maybe if you spineless faggots held Trump's feet to the fire he'd be less of a neo-cohen cuck.

Take Hungary for example. Why did their Prime minister build a wall and not act like a cuck faggot? Because the Hungarians got angry and started voting for a literal fascist party (Jobbik) which now holds 30% of their parliament. The ruling class had their feet held to the fire and they started whistling a very different tune after that. If you faggots keep slobbering over Trump's cock and never hold him accountable then he will not hesitate to stab you in the back once he gets into power.

Nobody said not to vote for Trump, fuckface. Vote for him all you want; he's obviously the only decent candidate. I'm just saying maintain at least some amount of basic integrity and call the faggot out when he's out of line. You know that Trump's not your boyfriend, right? Politicians are only as honest as you allow them to be.

Where have I heard this before?

Whether shill or not, agreed. We have to simultaneously be Trump's biggest defenders and his biggest critics. However at this stage the former is more important, and the real focus needs to be on developing a white identitarian movement that piggybacks on Trump, but isn't nexessarily dependent on him.

Flawless plan. You must be a neoconservative. Is your last name Shapiro by any chance?

No you're purposely moving the goalposts. First you said people only hate Arabs because of Zionist propaganda. That's mushit shill bullshit and that screencapped post proves why. Islamic incursion into Europe goes back way before zionist media existed and has been a continual reality throughout the past thousand plus years of European history and is still a reality today, that's why everybody hates Islam. Long before kikes owned CNN and the UN.

And you're doing what all shills do, creating a false either or dichotomy when the only solution is the complete extermination and expulsion of all cancerous elements in our society, arabs, turks, and jews being brothers in arms in that regard.

Current events will eventually be history you fool. You seem to misunderstand, arabs and jews are both problems. Any white man with any amount of self-respect would know better than to make allies with such an age-old enemy, you would have us shake with one hand while the other is still bloody? If you are a shill you are a terrible one. Neocons made the mistake of deposing the Baathists, Saddam and Gaddafi, and now Assad, these power vacuums were quickly filled by the suspicious entity that is ISIS. Regardless of such groups, westerners have always been fighting both variety of cockroach, jew and arab alike. They both need to go, as in leave this plane of existence entirely, you can go too.

COUNTER-SAGE LEVEL 5

Flawless plan. You must be a Muslim. Is your last name Illyrian by any chance?

not him, saah-gay, but eradication of arabs and muslims will mean that the jews will have one less group of oeple to manipulate against each other.

this is why i'm sort of on-board the multi-culti thing.
when every one starts to look the same, have the same culture, they'll realize that only the jews look different than they do. Because the jews didn't race-mix.
that is when "Us vs. Them" war can be started. Thankfully to the jews, the "Goyim" will be huge in numbers. and i hope you can do the math who'll win and survive in the end.

Everything happens for a reason.

the multi-culti thing would mean the death of white people

Don is so based sometimes I think I am dreaming…

Because the world would be so much better off without its natural antibody to jewish degeneracy, amirite?

Yeah, no. Not normally, atleast.
The Jewish liability for Mudslime terror is generally second-hand only by way of media demonization of "ebil, raciss" Whites and by the heavy hand they take when it comes to immigration laws in Western nations and also the foreign policy of these nations.
Slimes gonna slime regardless, it's just that Jews greatly aggravate the situation.

No, fuck off.

Who the fuck do you goatfuckers think you're fooling?

I'm not moving any goalposts; your average westerner is only bloodthirsty for arabs because they were lied to about 9/11 and every other Mossad "terror" OP. Whining about what Arabs did to whites 500 years ago is every bit as retarded as an SJW crying about whites conquering foreign lands 500 years ago.

Also, did you ever stop to think that maybe Arabs hate whites because of white people's unconditional love and support for Israel?

Methinks you mean gas.

You mean what Arabs did to whites every single day for the past 500 years and the 500 years before it, and yesterday, and a week ago, and 30 years ago, and always? Yes, that's why everybody hates Arabs.

Weird, Israel a recent historical phenomenon yet Arab behavior towards whites is completely unchanged 1,400 years and running.

Keep shilling, let's see how big your nose can get.

never said that.
only said that, the arabs and muslims are going to dead and gone because the kikes have manipulated whites and muds into slaughtering each other in the coming war. But once that's done, and the muds are a thing of the past, the rest of world will be enslaved by the kikes (unfortunate truth), and then → see the next quote.

indeed.
and we can do nothing about it now. it's already too late.
But the jews have not looked as far in the future as they think they have.
when it comes to it when the entire brown population of the world is slave and the whitish jews are the owners, then the slaves will realize the ratio is 100:1 (or may be even better).
that is when the final war against the kikes will start. That is when, due to shear numbers, the goyim will will.

Look i'm not liking the eradication of the whites anymore than any of you, but i do realize that we need a change of plans. And letting things unfold for now is perhaps our best chance. we wait, and consolidate our numbers (even if it means we are all brown in the end).
if you don't like my military strategy then do what you will.

Kill yourself.

How is arab conquest, imperialism, and slavery any different morally than what whites did? How is this any different than a leftist faggot moaning about white imperialism throughout history? Why don't you go start an arab privilege tumblr hastag and go bitch more, faggot.

you first.

No really, do so we don't have to.

The difference is when we do it we win, when they do it we lose. Get it?

you don't have to do anything.
in fact that's the whole issue, you fucking cucks.
you stopped doing anything and the kikes have all but enslaved you and the rest of mankind.
I hope you live really long and see the entire world get more degenerate day by day and you still don't have the balls to do anything.

It'd be fun to see you pretend to love your brown/black grand children.

Ever wonder why they both originate from the same region?

Who's raping white (only white) women in europe?
Who's the one got cucked and did nothing to israel?

Just admit it, muds prefer being ruled over by the jews than letting white nations living in peace, because sandniggers religion and culture are more compatible with Judaism.

Pic related, it's what ahmed means when he said mudshit are redpilled and not degenerate at all.

We're not trying to hold the moral high ground. We're trying to come out on top, alive and well.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

We'll stomp out Globalization because we fucking don't want those goddamned barbarians coming over here.

Hello MIDF. Jihad was started by Mohammed 1400 years ago and it never stopped. It was only temporarily suppressed by European control over the middle east, and only started again when the Marxists shamed us into abandoning our "colonialism" and "imperialism", which then allowed the Muslims to start actually practicing what their books preach, which is Jihad through violence and immigration.

For a second my heart stopped, I parsed it as
>And by the way, ask Hillary, who blew up the plane last night

Is this supposed to offend me?

Here's a better one.

This guy is actually 100% right

I am beginning to feel Trump can't be trusted.

What if he gets in and then just turns on his base once he doesn't need them anymore

haha Trump is the best

Because white people build roads, railways, infrastructure and raise the overall standard of living and life expectancy wherever they go. Everyone else shits on everything and ruins it.

braindead.jpg

Reported.

agreed.

agreed.

they are the dead. the kikes on their own is what was seen at the end of ww2: all the germans were dead or gone in those disease control camps. the kikes were left to themselves. and they shat on tables, drank toilet water, reveled in filth rather than do something, and resorted to hoarding pebbles (no coins for shekeling). the snackbars on their own are the same, but slightly more organized, and marginally more self-productive in their bizarre ways of pseudo-hyper-drama-alpha and subsequent hyper-cuckolded matriarchy. just minues the dicktip eating, which is a plus. i think.

both kikes and their cousins cannot survive at their levels of numbers and wealth on their own to even one fraction of one percent of that currently enjoyed. they, through generation after generation of degenerate choices, are hyper dependent on white nations. thus, they have no choice, but to be moths to the flame. they'll die otherwise. which is, imho, more preferable than living in perpetual degenerate dependency, but that's animals biting the hand that feeds them for you.

both are moths. both still burn. and will. and are. in their own odd ways, they're fighting each other (with collateral damage for sure), over the last whites left. well, the last beta-whites at any rate.

now, that all said, if you are to suggest that ending 'white' will resolve any of this, you're mistaken. moths are still moths. they don't agree to give up moth-dom, they only fake oaths to victorious white fathers and sons, they absolutely poz to their own moth dicks and moth degeneracy. they won't stop if whites are dead, nor have they ever regardless at that.

so. wait or not, is pointless – it changes nothing, of them that is. as it stands, a world without whites would just see endless toddler cat fights between these cousins anyway. just like it was before. the jewish 'invention', was to usury production that wasn't them: to sit at gateways of trade networks and take rates from others; which kept such mothdoms from rushing too fast into the flames and self-igniting, the character fault of the sandnigger worlds.

strategy of doing nothing should be selective, not blanket.

I might be wrong, whatever dude

That stopped being an option when those disgusting Arabs, pakis, turns, niggers and other assorted shitskins decided to start raping little girls in mass numbers all across Europe.

I get your logic, friend, but we're past that point already.

I want blood. The blood of those who rape 11 year old European boys because of "sexual emergency", and the blood of the kikes who let these subhumans in

You managed to lose this thread.
1st reply was just a shit post.

not so much as resolve, but lead to inevitable final fuck up.
what i meant was,
i'm hoping here that the normie slaves will realize their enslavement finally, and probably, due to their nigger-tier fight-for-no-reason mentality, rise up against the masters.
due to their shear large numbers, the brown hordes might just destroy the semitic animals.

of course what it really means is that the days of space-faring human civilization are probably thousands of years away still.
of course there will be bedtime stories of a man of strong arm who went to the moon and what not. i hope that will guide some smarter kids into looking at stars and wanting to reach them.
here's to hoping the next civilization finally attains space-faring abilities like none seen before.

this human civilization is on it's way out.

hahaha. ok, whatever. at no time in history has that ever happened. the only thing that comes to mind is hatti, but the kikes weren't the ones that lost that one. the shitskins just fight what they can fight, like anyone else, which in their case, are only other shitskins.

hence why sandnigs can kill kikes. but nigs? please.

what civilization is or isn't is not up for kikes/sandnigs/etc to decide. even after full 'revolution' of 'solidarity' cray-cray imitation by the nigs of muh-africanananananaians, the hardened whites are still down there. they may, or may not last. but 'out' doesn't really appear to be able to be defined by your statements.

Somebody should tell them to fix their headline before Scott starts pointing out how retarded they are for putting "Trump was right" at the beginning of their sentence, and "he was wrong" below the fold.

On second though, never mind.

Spotted the kike. You're like waldo here.

moar counter-sage bumps

Sometimes, the best thing you can do to help stupid people is let them figure shit out on their own. Like letting kids run through traffic to help natural selection.

USS COLE?

Fucking hell Donald, blaming someone else other than Israel for that is fucking disgraceful.

This guy might destroy the world through panic.

That's how fucking retarded this world is becoming.

Literally everyone is at each others throats over sweet fuck all.

Trump is JUST going to fix the economy, the borders and the fucked globalism.

You guys are being tricked by memes into thinking he's kek.

He's just not. He's Donald Trump. The great man.

WEW LAD

/offtopic
but they're not. if you can wrap your head around it, the only reason why the 'fuck all' empty/printing-press currency had value was because of historical net worth pumped into it, whites pumping net worth into it, and in later decades, threats of global and local violence propping it up with no alternative first-trade or settlement options. all those are gone. and donald or not, there's nothing there. but so much of them not just survived, but fucking proliferated, all based on baseless 'fuck all's. they may be stupid, but they can still sense 'no more food for you'. it'd be nice if they could sense that's the case regardless of donald or not, but then, if they could, they wouldn't be them.

so they are actually correct in panicking. doesn't change anything, but again, if they didn't panic, they wouldn't be them and we would be here. no right to panic, but correct in panicking.

if the donald fixes or doesn't, the panicking will still rise higher. it isn't baseless, though it be based on baseless fuckall currency lies, though it be done by baseless parasites.

You're right but 8/pol/ has gone to such shit that they now applaud wars for Israel.

our mistake was advertising 8pol on 4pol.
we invited the shitposting summer here ourselves.

good job, chaim

kek I'll enjoy watching the cucks die in Saudi Arabia: "It Ain't Me" edition.

Ewww somebody got quran all over the shit and bacon.

Oh come on, Trump. It was a flight from one Muslim country to another, you can't ban Muslims from those flights.

He's playing the media again. It's been quiet lately, so you have to feed them another softball quote of "TRUMP SAYS ALL MUSLIMS RADICAL AND SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON PLANES!11!! Let's go to our media correspondent who is an expert on peace loving Muslims, Abd Al-Ala?"

It's too easy.

I really want "…not mine" to be a real song.

many people shills on Holla Forums say to not vote for him, this picture is accurate.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Trump was right again.

They are, but are we gonna do, user?

Correct.

Still, I believe Trump will have a better foreign policy than Hillary, but he is not going to be the best.

moth man will crash this campaign with no survivors

Don't respond to the shill guys. He uses the word cuck just a little bit too much to be taken seriously don't you think?

This is the new way of shilling. And you are all falling for it..

I agree, hillary is a true principled conservative.

Millennials in the majority are completely brainwashed. Although more and more distrust the government in general are easily redpilled once you find the right mental trigger to do so.

Shitskin detected.

Fuck off back to reddit. Man, this place has really dropped in quality since the elections took off. I miss 2014 Holla Forums.

oy vey goyim, don't you know you can't be a true "red pill" who hates "the chosen" if you don't cuck for islam?

True.

Everyone knows Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was REDPILLED AND WHITE. Just like I am. Because I am redpilled and most importantly white. Now excuse me while I go to white things, like listen to traditional white nasheeds.

Islam has allied itself with the kikes hundreds of times to fight Christians.
Islam has never allied itself with Christians to fight the jew.

You're a fucking retard.

But that doesn't mean we have to have open borders and allow a ton of muslims to immigrate in western countries.

By the way do you remember voting for the invasion of Iraq? Do you remember voting for any war?

The governments that have bombed the shit out of Iraq, Libya and Syria are the same governments that are pushing for mass immigration in western countries.

Think about that for a minute.

Kill yourself

Hello CF

Don't hate muslims goy, target us. We're the real villains after all. Let the muslims in goy, they're your friends!

Ignoring the point of the image, that location is just beautiful. I'd love to live on a nice green country hill.

I'm sorry for your loss.