WHAT IS YOUR BREW-VESSEL OF CHOICE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST VESSEL FOR YOUR LIQUID MOJO?

Seen's how this is Holla Forums, I figured mug technology would just barely squeak by the relevancy-filter.

I personally find the conical "travel mug" variety appealing, because it's much less likely to tip over and less likely to spit when turning quickly.

The only thing mine are missing are lids.

What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Osaka-Stainless-Dripper-Reusable-Carafes/dp/B019QTBOK0/ref=sr_1_5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_natural_phenols_and_polyphenols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club-Mate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_cocido
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage)
youtube.com/watch?v=YGjjcSwX3JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GNU/Mug

Including brewers/machines here because it's an obvious choice.

Chemex (or equivalent)
Aeropress

French Press

Drip
Percolator

Keurig

List is 100% accurate.

Aeropress master race. It's simpler than pretty much any other coffee maker and the coffee it makes is better too. No wasted coffee. Also indestructible. Coffee doesn't come into contact with any metal at all and the plastic it's made out of doesn't leech into your coffee like the cheap shit in a drip machine either.

Goyrigs are cheap chinese garbage designed to fall apart in a year or less. They're the apple of coffee makers.

Does aeropress coffee actually taste that much different? Is it subtle like beer, or is there a major difference between, say, drip coffee and aeropress coffee with the same grounds?

There's a pretty big improvement in color and taste, you'd probably notice it the first time you tried it if you're used to drip coffee. Aeropressed coffee takes on this sort of bronze color that just isn't there in percolated or drip. It's more concentrated and gets more oil out of the beans. You also have a lot more control over the brew temperature and time. And there's none of the off-taste that you get from metal that's been sitting in old coffee acids since the first time you used it like with a drip machine.

There's huge variation in different types of beer so that's not really a good analogy, but the difference is very noticeable.

Nigger with a good grind of good beans, freshly roasted, and brewing with shit from the top of that list, you'll be cleaning your whole fucking apartment top to bottom.
Who the fuck needs legal meth with good coffee?

user pls

At least not keurig proprietary cups or buying starbucks every day.

Do you spastic slobs have a machine to pour it into your face for you too?

You really don't know what you're missing.
Freeze ground shit is the worst.
If you didn't live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere you could find a place that imports beans from around the world, roasts them and grinds them.

Yes I do, seeing as my arm is a simple machine :^)

I'd rather put spare funds toward equipment and electronics, not a bitter drink you have in the morning to wake up and sober up.

It's cheap, at an exchange.
Again, freeze ground shit.

Good coffee should not require cream, or sugar. It's funny, but it's exactly how Tarantino put it in Pulp Fiction. You should be able to fucking taste your coffee, and if you can't stand the taste of the coffee then you bought shit coffee.

What kind of hipster shit is that?

It was a present though.
Also I have one of those kcups that allow you to put in your own coffee grounds rather than using those storebought shitty brands

It's like a coffee and tea place that buys and sells beans and tea from wherever, whether it be nationally or internationally.
Good ones will roast the beans and you can grind them yourself, and pay by the bag size/contents of the bag.

Or grind them right in the store with their machines.

CHEMEX ALL THE WAY

Pod machines are shit and every boomer has wasted $500 on a nespresso and then buy the knock off brand cheap pods for guaranteed shit coffee experiences

Well that certainly sounds like hipster shit. Next you'll be shilling Trader Joes and organic food communes.

I was shopping at grocery stores before it was Holla Forums

Enjoy drinking this like a normie, faggot

Farmers market is a good way to actually get really good deals tho, and great fruit.
I still go to a supermarket, don't get me wrong. Try supporting your local economy sometime.

Compared to you? Nah.
May as well buy mcdonalds brand coffee.

An actual farmer's market? Well shit if you have one of those there don't mistake my posts as being against that. I'm talking shit on hipster meme shit you get in the city for thick rimmed problem glasses and ironic lumberjack outfits.

Well that's just a generalization.
The coffee exchange allows me to buy good coffee, instead of freezeground shit at the supermarket.
Just like the farmer's market allows me to buy great local fruit.
It's not hipster shit it's just about buying good things.

I use one of these, I enjoy the morning ritual of using it tbh

It's not about the labor of grinding you insufferable cunt, it's the fact that coffee goes stale *shockingly* fast once it's roasted and ground. That shit needs to be getting brewed within minutes of grinding, not days to weeks.

Try not leaving your coffee container uncovered in a moist area.

It takes 20 minutes for grounds to go stale - it takes longer than that for the factory outfits to stuff it in a bag.

So I would have to go to a special hipster store and buy freshly brewed grounds, run home, grind them, then enjoy my coffee?

That seems like a lot of work. Is there any other way to get fresh whole beans? I'm currently purchasing whole bean from walmart.

I just drink straight out of the bottle

If I want
I use the Keurig

If I want
I use Ninja Cafe

If I want
I use a press or whatever (manual) espressolator is available.

Light roast: ALWAYS
Dark roast is cuck.

noice. will have to try

truth

$20 Mr. Coffee 5-cup brew
I would get beans to grind myself instead of buying the preserved pre-ground shit, but there is fucking no place near me that sells anything but the pre-ground.
Nearest farmers market is like an hour away, and fuck having to drive that far, so I just get pre-ground shit and wash down the bitter shit with whole milk.

You are autistic.

Shit taste in booze. Even wine is better.

Sounds like you're a pussy and can't handle it.
too much heartburn

welcome to the master race boyos

we call it old kerro, short for kerosene

Still glad I made the switch in the first place

it really does for me...!

I got me a cheapie Proctor Silex 12-cupper, but I've also got a dual-globe coffee siphon. Beautiful specimen that siphon is yes-siree. Coffee that comes out of that is mighty fine too hyuckhyuckhyuck!

I grind at the store. I can't stand canned-coffee anymore since I moved on to Sumatra/Colombian beans through their grinder. $10-12 bag ($7-10/lb) lasts me ~1.5-2 weeks. Even 4 weeks ground and old, it's far superior to Folgers or Maxwell House. Farmer Brothers is the only canned stuff I can find that doesn't taste like cardboard to me now.

Folger's fags: Don't switch, because you can never go back!

I haven't ground my own coffee too often but never really noticed ground coffee going stale if left in the bag. Pic related is an excellent light roast, not to be mistaken with the other donut shop brand.

this tea is great. easier to get than club mate (le hecker drink).
great drink hot with a spoon of cane sugar or agave syrup.

the company has cold bottled tea in the shops as well but i haven't tied it yet.

SAV'D!

did this thread get cut in half? i swear there was more posts 24 hrs ago...

ah nvm now they show up. fix ur shit cripplekike.

Feels good

feels good very yes

Hey buddy don't talk shit about drip coffee

It's the only life I know ;_;

Just had a nice mug coffee made from 3 tablespoons of $2 coffee in a traditional drip machine. Feels good man.

Nice false flag, Holla Forums.

kek, nice starbucks taste friendo.

Inefficient! Smaller brands are generally better than Folgers or Maxwell for sure, but that's a given. Like saying McDonalds and Burger King aren't as good as a Dairy Queen, Five Guys, or local burger joint.

Tin cans are much better than plastic for coffee, as well.

Back to England with ye!

Yerba Mate isn't actually tea. It's some kind of South American holly bush unrelated to the tea plant. Has caffeine without tannin, so it's not bitter no matter how long it's brewed for.

single use filters or reusable?

You know he may be on to something. I suspect he regrinds the brewed grounds to get that last bit of flavour out.

Maybe you should lurk leftypol before you make claims like that, they're much too busy arguing whether anarchism or Marxism/Leninism is a better idea "when the revolution comes", instead of playing your sly boogyman or even saving rare merchants or whatever.

single filters are reusable m8 you can get 2-3 uses out of a load of beans easily

i'm talking metal baby
amazon.com/Osaka-Stainless-Dripper-Reusable-Carafes/dp/B019QTBOK0/ref=sr_1_5

Get on my level plebs.
One liter of cold drink.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_natural_phenols_and_polyphenols

hahaha oh wow. coffee cucks btfo. yerba mate is based m8. you can have it as a soda too m8s.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club-Mate [hecker soda]
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_cocido [tea style, see: ]
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage) [original style]

Just so you know, coffee doesn't have tannin in it either. Only tea. It's the reason tea makes your teeth look like shit even though coffee is darker in color.

You have to go back.

What Is The Difference Between French Press And Aero Press?

HA

Aeropress is a specific brand of coffee press. French press is a general style of coffee maker.

some fag made a video youtube.com/watch?v=YGjjcSwX3JM

thx fam. i haven't actually tasted 'club mate' but i've heard good reviews from le hecker community. maybe someday i'll move to eurozone and try both.