RACEWAR IS COMING JUST AS PROPHESIED BY GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

RACEWAR IS COMING JUST AS PROPHESIED BY GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw&feature=youtu.be&t=43m31s

aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/Sveriges-regjering-i-krisemote-etter-mystiske-angrep-8473475.html

"The Swedish authorities will examine whether the country is being subjected to so-called hybrid warfare after a series of mysterious events has turned out of the country's infrastructure.

"During the last days, Sweden has been subjected to sabotage attacks against several telecom masts, collapse in the control panel, and most recently, on Thursday afternoon, a mysterious radar breakdown that paralyzed air traffic in several of the country's airports."

George Lincoln Rockwell in 1967

"You depend on technocracy, on technology, most of all electricity. All over the Congo, all over Portugese Angola, wherever the terrorists try to take over, the first thing they tried to get were the powerstations."

"They're practicing a little here and a little there, for the day when they can strike with Mau Mau terrorism."

"They're just checking to be sure they can do it, and they can"

Truly a man ahead of his time

Sweden will be ground zero for the imminent racewar and they are launching it at any moment now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQM6p762SSs
youtube.com/watch?v=6QcfZGDvHU8
archive.is/95We6
youtu.be/KQEDojPZ7YI
algarvedailynews.com/news/8745-swedish-police-opt-to-leave
afr.com/technology/telstra-outages-hits-nbn-and-adsl-services-across-australia-20160519-gozi8t
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-19/afp-raids-labor-party-offices-in-melbourne/7430346
gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/
20min.ch/finance/news/story/21647617
nzz.ch/wirtschaft/unternehmen/kein-internet-grosse-stoerung-bei-der-swisscom-ld.84424
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375397/The-obscure-law-allows-Prince-Charles-set-nuclear-bombs-without-fear-criminal-punishment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England#Oliver_Cromwell).
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THREAD THEME

(checkd)
You had me interested until this.

Why didn't you listen?

So did Swedish people do it or Niggers? I'm kinda confused. Inb4 shill memes.

Gotta agree. Those cucks will not fight.

If Sweden is to be a front in the race war, then forget about them. They'll sooner convert to Islam than fight. If you can't see that, then I can't help you.

Shill hurr.

I'm sorry… Sweden is brave and they'll win!

You're already found out you shillcuck.

Thank god someone is listening. It's coming, anons.

It's a mystery, hence why they are having a crisis meeting.

It might very well be Swedes by the likes of the kind that has betrayed Sweden in the first place.

I felt chills down my spine when I read the article remembering I've heard this before.

The pieces are coming together

None of the Swedish people even knew about the immigration; Same with the rest of Europe.

You're deluding yourself sven. Go to Poland if you want to be safe.

SWEDE:FIRST TO FALL

This will not be kept in Sweden alone, it will spread to the rest of the continent.

I should've probably added that I'm not Swedish, your goading is lost on me Chaim.

Time will tell, you won't enjoy it.

I feel like Sweden might lose a race war, but as other countries wake up and start killing niggers and Jews (and win), they might also expell the nigs from Sweden (it would be a security risk for all the countries involved).

Do you think we could start some kind of pseudo-zionism when that happens? Revive the Swedish language, let any white who wants to move to Sweden, have a revival of Swedish culture in the land that used to be called Sweden?

It might be nice, I know a lot of Swedes in America who could move back once Sweden is nigger-free.

denmark is so so fucked

who's ready boys?

I await the bloodshed. I'm European but I've already accepted world war 2. It's happening whether you shill or not. The only question is what will happen to people shills like you. I don't know of anyone who could forgive you. Yes shill me I know what it is I'll take it aslong as I could send my message. You will be the most hated people in America and Europe. If I had your IPs I would do the deed myself but sadly enough I don't.

Will Sweden declare martial law before then or will they get steamrolled?

Would the Samis do anything?

World War 2 is already over, buddy. The good guys lost.

Yes sorry I meant ww3 lol.

It's our time now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SQM6p762SSs
only the teachings of Russia can save Evoropa now

FUCK YOU NIGGER RUSSIAN WE'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU BEFORE WE GO YOU COMMIE TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is.

hit the gym and learn to stab boy
you gonna need it when Jamal and Abdul knock on your door

Just how you have converted to taco worship?

fucking retard…

OP this can go two ways, either Sweden will clamp down on this only to buy more time for more shitskins to come in or they hit a few places and there taken down quickly.

THIS SHIT SHOULD BE STICKIED FUCK YOU MODS FOR STICKING USELESS SHIT. WE WILL KILL YOU ALL SOME DAY

What will WW3 look like?

Do we just need more mods in general? The current ones seem to barely ever be here anymore

So wait I don't get it, did the swedes or the muslims do those things?

cant wait

They're here. I know they run other boards and work for the FEDS

I'm really going to enjoy that.
I'm looking forward to making it in the history books.

Good mods are hard to find. You need just enough autism to be on a Japanese anime imageboard 24/7 but not enough to sperg out and do stupid shit at the drop of a hat.

This is my exact sentiments of America with the beaner problem. Even though they have more western founded principles it would be the same. If people honestly think we can deport 1 million, 10 million, or even 20-30 illegals like some believe are actually in the states, you'd have an all out urban war.

Of course I want it, but deportation isn't possible for Europe, nor for America with our far more docile Mexicans. Gangs that run in the hundreds of thousands aren't just going to pack up and go home.

it's smart to have a couple of hotpockets around the timezone

It has to start sooner rather than later
Every week that goes by they grow stronger

can I volunteer? I just want to delete the trollposts

WHOS BLACK NOW, SWEDEN??

I'd do it for free but I don't know how to become one and I'd like to stay anonymous.

Lmao, the more the merrier imo. I know we're able to destroy them, easily.

The sooner it happens, the better. If we still have the demographic advantage, deporting them will be much easier.

Of course, when their numbers are too big, and they actively resist us, only one options remains: mass murder of every non-white who refuses to leave.

This will quite literally be a war for the future of the world. If we lose, the whole world will become one brown, stinking shithole.

It's going to look like an avalanche falling upon shitskin slums, that's what it's going to look like.

No-one can employ effective wartime strategies quite like whites, no minority group in our respective nations has the numbers to compete with whites. It's over as soon as it begins.

that will only make me fight harder. feels good to be actually fighting for something

only if we can shut down Israels nukes

Can't wait to be side by side with you fellas.

/path of light/

If the jews use their nukes they immediately become demons to the world. Jews would be burned at the stake publicly for that. They might destroy civilization, but the barbarians that remain would annihilate them.

We're not going to lose, look at this video and git gud m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=6QcfZGDvHU8

Same, I hope you're not a bunch of annoying faggots irl though.

Israel's nukes will be the biggest obstacle to removing Schlomo and the kebabs. How do we deal with them?

atm the moment i can only see one way by getting the jump on them with a power knockout on targeting then either nuke or use troops

They'll nuke us as well.

Anti-ICBM swarm missiles and high power laser defenses.

Launch sites are self sufficient.

If Israel nukes any nation at all they'll be bombarded from all sides, mate.

If the racewar is sparked in Sweden it will not be isolated, Norway will be involved and it will spread to the continent. UK, France and Germany have an immense 5th column within their borders. Sweden will fall because of their low population density. They've been colonized in less than two decades

There will always be betas, but war is what makes boys into men and it makes men into legends.

I don't speak much IRL, strong and silent type, just rather offer my manpower and share the smaller luxuries in the shitstorm that's to come with my allies

Don't say things like that, it makes me stiff.

they know this
SAMSON OPTION

if their tech is yank maybe there will
l be a way of knocking out the targeting

Reuters intimates it's the evil Russians behind the sabotage.

Sabotage of telecoms masts reignite Swedish security fears

archive.is/95We6

the jews have the neurosis of always having enemy's at the gates which has become a self fulfilling prophecy i wouldn't put it past them making some fatal errors

lol. they'd be doing us a favour by wiping out the majority immigrant population in each capital

I want to believe that but I worry they will be able to go "lol it was a mistake" and get off scott free.

youtu.be/KQEDojPZ7YI

The problem with that is the mess that would happen after the nuke, ie cancers, three legged children.

The UK satellite for BBC and sky is in static orbit over the democratic republic of the congo

some amateur rocketeer should try and snooker it and also someone should take out the facebook servers tbh because for people to do something we have to withdraw normie comforts

Explain that pic to me in english pls user

Can't wait until the Freikorps Lippe starts hanging Kanacks from railway bridges.

much appreciated m8

Keep in mind that most non-whites in Sweden barely own any agricultural lands, and mostly live in shitty flats that aren't of much value. We could just bomb those areas if necessary.

pls archive that Aftenposten link. Its unberable to think of that newspaper making money off a situation it has been more than instrumental in creating.

I know we'll get called LARPers but how's the ground in Sweden?

Are whites or non-whites landlocked?

Like said, what logistics do they actually have?

Police force and armed forces, how many whites, how many non whites?

If I had to guess, the whites own the farmland and the undesirables live in fugee shelters, shitty urban areas and so on. That's how it goes in the rest of the world.

Technically the German Realm is still at war and under occupation by America via the "BRD" puppet-state.

At the top is some Swedish hip hop leftie artist

Anti-fascists - "We control the media, plus everything else" "We hate everything that is beautiful and natural"

Media - We spread lies "It's bad to be rich" "we are communists from 1968…. We are still communists… in disguise hahaha" "It's bad to look nice"

The parasites - We eat your money "It pays off to be sick, I'm 'depressed' myself" "It says in the koran that i must slaughter women"

Regular good people - "We are just regular taxpayers!" "Born free, taxed til death" "

"The communistical politically correct leftie pyramid.
This must have an end. vote the moderates, sweden democrates or any other right leaning party this election"

First strike the silos in the negev desert and carpet the med with underwater-bursting MIRVs to kill everything underwater including israeli subs

This. That was a threat thirty years ago. Today it's them doing us a favor.

As I've said earlier, think about all the radiation poisoning, it's still very dangerous.

Malmo whites are a minority, but there's a lot of homeless white

The fighting will be vicious when it breaks out, homeless people have nothing left to lose and they're used to dark environments.

Imagine if hobos save Sweden

Radiation is a serious issue, so how could we combat it?

white people are the ones who will take precautions against it even if its invisible

No clue, I never took an interest in it. The best is really some anti nuclear system that would catch the nukes in flight, the only problem with that is that if it is a dirty bomb we're still going to get contaminated.

Communism collapsed in Russia in the late 80s you mong.

If Putin sent a force in to depose our corrupt cucked government while arming right wing rebel groups, I would support it.
Lesser of two evils and all.

I now understand the old saying about Jews being incapable of long-term planning.

I'll take mutated children over mulatto children.

Food supplies to major non-white urban areas could easily be cut off. Same goes for electricity, water, gas, etc.

They'd easily die out within a few weeks.

The AfD wants them to leave, thankfully.

No hard feelings towards the soldiers themselves, but you never know what the (((U.S. government))) would order them to do in case a race war would break out. Remember how NATO bombed Serbia in the late 1990s?

I'd rather not have some historical areas be destroyed, to be honest.

I would literally give my entire lifes savings to those brave men.

$0.00 ;-;

It's sad but even civil-war would bring about some destruction to important monuments, it's not as though it hasn't happened before.

Actually, London has been in a state of complete ash on more than one occasion. I can't wait for Holla Forums to tell me that baker was a Jew

You let Israel use their nukes. It'll give you an ironclad justification for killing jews on sight for the next thousand years. It'll be a pogrom that doesn't end until the job's actually done.

Yes, they'd kill millions upon millions of people. Yes, ancient cities full of culture and historical landmarks would be destroyed. Yes, there'd be environmental damage.

But the jews would have totally lost their mask, everyone would see them for what they really are. It'd be like how jews used the holohoax to justify anything they wanted against gentiles. Except we'd have actual proof of atrocity and would be free to get rid of the jews for real.

Plus, the Samson Option is meant to be used against cities, guess where ground zero of nonwhite infestation generally is?

What would the aftermath of the war look like?

Whites are the only ones who will care about it and take precautions against it. Muslims, dindus, and the terminally stupid will be the primary victims.

Not that I want Europe to be nuked. I'm just pointing out that a nuclear winter is less a disadvantage to us than it is to any other people on the planet. The Chinese sure as shit won't take precautions against it.

Neither would I. That said, if it comes down to a bluff, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to bluff about if it breaks the back of world Jewry. Better to preserve what made those historical areas than the areas themselves.

This is actually the plan in America

read REX 84

Let's hope the defense works and nobody goes full Achmed. That's sadly true, could we put radiation medicine in the water or would that not work?

Mightiest of keks.

There'd be a few Dutch and Romanians too I think.

But it'd be a lovely gesture. Be even nicer if we built a war monument for them.

That's a fair shout, guess all we need then is clean up crews for the rotting cadavers.

Upsetting but even Syria is rebuilding it's historical sites.

If they can do it, we can.

Not pretty, we'd have to bury or burn bodies, clean up shell casings, etc.

But from the ashes shall rise a phoenix.

Just because you take precautions against it doesn't mean you won't get radiation poisoning, nuclear warfare needs to not happen.

You'll get over it, lad.

The defense doesn't work because it doesn't exist yet. And I don't think radiation medicine actually exists either.

We should have loaded those V1 with sarin gas

can someone translate the article for me

Iodine tablets help in the short term, as I recall.

Potassium Iodide tablets is the only thing we've got so far but who knows about future developments?

Thankyou user - appreciate that. Pic looked interesting and I wanted to know what it said

np friend

The Swedecucks won't stand up until it's too late.
Fear not, their sacrifice will not be in vain.
It will begin the actual race war in other countries.
We're going to invade Sweden once we take care of the shitskins and kikes in our own countries, but it won't be about saving the Swedes, for they will be long gone.
It will be more along the lines of pest control and extermination rather than liberation.
It'll still be fun though

It won't stop us from catching weird forms of cancers, and same for our kids. Remember guys we're doing this for the 14 words, there won't be a future if the future is a nuclear wasteland.

This picture is fucking sweet.

There's Swedes abroad outside of the never ending shitskin hellhole, we might have to implement a breeding program.

As cucked as they are, it'd be a shame to lose those genes.

GLR said that it would first begin with the destruction of the police and that is definitely happening now

algarvedailynews.com/news/8745-swedish-police-opt-to-leave

t. getting his knowledge from Holla Forums

Americans ought to not speak about Europe.

This isn't really a thing that happens with nuclear weapons anymore. You can stand at ground zero of Hiroshima or Nagasaki and be perfectly safe. Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are thriving metropoli today.

Nuclear weapons' radiation is very short-lived compared to a nuclear power plant.

Speaking of nuclear power plants, even Chernobyl is reasonably safe these days.

Uk has an advantage in its island nation status. Very true about the massive fifth column but if that is dealt with properly, UK can essentially 'turtle up' and weather the storm with fairly little damage from foreign insurgents sneaking in through porous borders.

Only real hope is a military coup or a genuine nationalist non globalist party getting power but that it not as unlikely as it sounds if europe is engulfed in chaos. My money would be on a military coup tbh coupled with arms supplies to militia from sympathetic outside countries (Russia, elements of the US - perhaps even the government if Trump gets in)

Strategically speaking, UK doesnt have it quite as bad as mainland europe providing the cucks are dealt with at the appropriate time. A massive cleaning of house will be in order.

It could create a nuclear winter though

Lots of Swedes in Stockholm will probably die, but the ones living in the north will be fine.

It'll be fun to see all the communist degenerates and traitorous politicians get the treatment they deserve from their pet niggers and kebabs though.

Yeah, they've been leaving the police force in droves lately.

It's mostly just shills who promote the narrative that Sweden is completely 100% fucked. Don't pay too much attention to them.

That was disproved as a concept back in the cold war

I've heard many a rumour about the British military having multiple plans for coups in the upcoming years, you must remember after all that they technically serve the monarchy over the government.

The kikes will all attempt to flee to Israel though, and there are too few people who know that the kikes are the real enemy who caused all the misery in the world.

This is unless Israel releases its nukes, which, they will release all of them to also prevent retaliation from the West.

If enough surface detonations happen it could kick up enough dust into the upper atmosphere to cause significant global cooling. if they are all air bursts (the more popular nuke detonation these days) no nuclear winter would happen.

This movie/book got it pretty much right

I wonder what kinds of things we'll uncover after the race war.

I hope we'll finally be able to teach our children the truth about the Jews and how they've been fucking us over since the beginning of time.

A man can dream.

Wtf no there won't be a war here. Ye these masts going down is creepy but I very much doubt it's part of some kind of warplot. If so, it's outside forces like Russia because I know for a fact no nationalist organisation would have any interest in that, nor are they prepared for a war right now. As for mudslimes, it could be IS but it's not their style and your average mudslime is more of the ghetto nigger thug type than a soldier.

Nowhere in Europe is the situation even close to as dire that a racewar is anywhere near. It will happen in America decades before it happens there.

Israel A) does not have enough nukes to wipe out the west and B) cannot prevent systems like Russia's Perimeter or the various British stealth subs from retaliating even if they could wipe out all of western civilization (which they can't).

No one is implying nationalists did this. Read the original post and check the sources

Is that quote legit?

Seems that I overestimated the Samsom option then.

That is true, any branch of military swears allegiance to the Queen and all her generals.

(Or King, switch the two when someone different is on the throne)

They started with Harold Wilson looking into it in the 1970's and he found some pretty interesting things then someone suggested they would coup against Corbyn who's actually a fucking communist from a fairly wealthy background and family.

He showed off Diane Abbott, naked, to his other extreme left wing friends in their university days, probably fucked her too.

Lots of increasingly nervous people keep saying a coup against Corbyn wouldn't happen.

I honestly doubt it since they're ready to go up against Cameron for all the defense and military cuts and they're still mostly white.

No, he's a savage ready to tear his enemies apart. It'll happen Sven, you should get ready for it.

Germany will probably start before you do.

Hey user, what are the chances of the US having a secret weapon that can stop nukes from hitting the ground?

You think terrorists will take over this country? Go and LARP somewhere else.

Americans are painfully ignorant about the European situation. You don't realize how fucking white most of Europe still is. Most people still live in cities/towns that are closer to 100% white than 95% white. People here made a big deal about 1 million rapefugees coming in 2015 but that's 1 million in a continent of 700 million people.

When we have riots anywhere near the scales we saw in Baltimore, St Louis and so on I'm willing to even consider it. But no, you will be before us, for good or worse.

Stockholm syndrome implies your captors treat you nicely.

Swedish mainstream culture is cucked as hell, but they do actually have a decent nationalist scene in Sweden which can offer more and more resistance.

Honestly, the only nation in Europe who are already too far gone at this point are the English, who not only have a top cuck mainstream and one of the worst demographic situations, but also their entire nationalist scene is caught up in controlled opposition crap like EDL and UKIP. I mean, look at those fucking Jew-worshiping cunts in brit/pol/.
Scotland can still save itself if they go for independence and enact nationalist policies.
Germany's fate will be decided in the next 5 years depending on how they react to the recent invasion wave.

I feel sorry for the normies.

They just aren't ready for what's coming.

They are the Roman elite, thinking they will sit comfortably for all time.

And they are in for a rude awakening.

Thus is the Fate of Empires.

The most fortunate thing is that they look different enough from the natives that they cannot so easily blend into the overall population. They are also all centered around a few select cities. Modern cities cannot survive without lifelines from the country. You turn London at el into Gaza strips and you starve them out.

Fuck off Kike. We will not let America die because you have no knowledge of history beyond critical theory

You are in for a rude awakening!

They're not so big.

Hey, Ami.

60% white

What will we do with our women after the war?

Not now, D&C shill.

There is a certain faction of jews that would love to see a euro race war. The majority seem to be throwing their lot in with the globalist plan but the smarter ones will have forseen the globalist venture failing and will have planned accordingly. These right wing jews will probably reach out to nationalists in europe when shtf and offer to send arms and supplies.Think the jews who own breitbart. Some of them, unlike those drunk on globalism and leftism, see the writing on the wall and know that this will not end well for globalists, leftists and muslims. They are not stupid and ill wager some are planning for this even now.
They want race war in europe though because it serves their interest. It validates Israels existence and never again will they get shit for going all out exterminatus on the palestinians. They forsee our victory and will do what they can to survive. They are very rich and powerful and will have access to arms and materials that hard pressed nationalists engaged in civil war would find very useful. Remember they play all sides - weve seen that in the Ukraine as a recent example. There were also jews who helped the aparteid regime in south africa. It remains to be seen if euro nationalists will accept the help of this faction of jews or remain true to their tenets.

Tbh I wouldnt really blame them if they did accept arms from the isaelis if the situation is as brutal as I think is going to be. I can tolerate Israels existence providing all jews are removed from our banking, media, educational and political systems. Id want to see some revenge still though on the soros and noel ignatievs of this world. But an ultranationalist, isolationist Israel, I could accept.

Rambling a bit but point is that they are playing both sides so remember this when the time comes. There is even a theory that jews caused the immigration shit in order to turn europe right wing anti kebab. They see it as another way of achieving the plans of greater israel if the globalist plan failed and some definately see the writing on the wall.

Same thing that is done after every war, fuck them senseless and make babies.

What laws should be repealed? Besides women's suffrage, of course.

Americans aren't painfully ignorant, neither am I, I've seen your radical left groups breaking into people's homes, I've seen the police warnings being issued about women going out at night, I see police leaving the force at rapid rates, I see the gun restrictions being slapped in place.

Sven, stop thinking your homeland is okay.

That was 2015, Sven, god knows how many there are now. They don't even know how many are Syrian. Germany is a powder keg but Sweden is becoming like South Africa.

You impotent rage is exactly that: impotent.

That you would hold up America, the epitome of the Fate you deny, as something that can be saved, is quite simply laughable.

If you deported every illegal tomorrow, and built the wall, you'd have taken a baby-step towards saving the American white demographic, and by extension, the United States.

But you won't do that.
Trump won't do that.

And because you - we - won't do even that, the likelihood of removing those who've been here since Reagan - perhaps the worst American president - anytime soon is even less likely.

This is not intended to demoralize you, rather, to get you to see the reality before you - America not only can't be saved, it shouldn't be saved.

The united States is how the nation should have remained, but we became the United States, and our Fate was assured.

Call me a Jew all day long, I don't care - unless the white American people stand up and remove the threat to their demographic, quite soon, there isn't going to be any hope whatsoever of saving the US - and I am more and more convinced each day that the fall of the US, the dissolution of the United States back into something approximating the united States, or even simply the States, is the best course of action.

If they have a decent nationalist scene then how the fuck did they let things get this bad in the first place?

I'm pretty sure the only thing Sweden can do at this point is die screaming and serve as a wake up call to the rest of yurop.

Family court system is gutted and remade. Otherwise women's rights go back to 1890s levels.

Prove it

What about abortion and women in the workplace?

Every single law that encourages divorce and promotes alimony.

You should be ashamed.

As an outside observer this one gave me hope.

You are Jewish.

Who knows at this point? Sweden is clamping down on their media much better than Germany is, so not much gets out. It's not over till it's over.

Yankee, I wish you the very best in what's to come my friend.

But he did say he'd say anything to win. I'm insanely skeptical, purely due to that line.

Give me an ass then.

No women in the military. Free market with no affirmative action or anti-discrimination laws will keep most women out of the workforce (especially male dominated fields). Abortions only for rape and medical risk to the mother. Make them accountable for their sexuality.

COME WINTER-CHAN!
LET IT SNOW!
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

m-muh waifu ;~;

I like Trump, and am voting for him, so I'm not going to bad mouth him in any sense.

I will say, however, that all evidences the likelihood of Trump supporting or in any way driving towards deportation of long-time legal citizens of Hispanic ancestry is about as likely as him deporting all the Jews back to Israel.

And if you want to be delusional, I'll direct you to head on over to tumblr, and you can talk to 'real women' and people who identify as 'hedgehog spirits' about how Trump is totally going to oven the Juden.

Iv got family who were in the British forces - fairly well placed too one relative was very high up in the air force - literally top brass and a equerry to Philip in the royal household
British armed forces are probably the least cucked institution in the isles. Cant say too much for obvious reasons but we have friends in high places that might surprise you who are waiting for an apt time to play their hands - but they will only do this when the time is right and not a second before.

Stop being so divisive. If Mexishits would declare war on white Americans, they'd wipe the floor with them.

I've never really checked out a brit/pol/ thread. I lived in Germany for four years, but even though I'm 90+% British, I never really had a desire to go there over places like Munich and Vienna.
I know they like their traps, though. Can't understand why, but they do.

I think antiradiation "medicine" actually does exist. The damage from radiation is from the free radicals produced when radiation hits water molecules. The free radicals react with DNA and potentially ruin it. They will preferentially react with some substances rather than DNA, and damage can be prevented that way.

This probably only works with low doses of radiation though.

Never in a million years. Scotland is the most cucked place in the world.

We'll still be deporting them, user 6 feet under ground.

nukes are a red herring

bioweapons are the real threat and are actually capable of thorough extinction. Nukes can kill millions, not billions.

Why care? What are they going to hit…. the same fucking worthless cities infested with their bretheren and good goy supporters? Let them bomb our enemies for us. Does nothing but increase our power.

bump sticky

Imagine if the US govt. collapses completely. All the secrets they've been hoarding would leak. JFK, secret weapons, ayy lmaos… Normalfags would be shown the information like the Germans were forced to visit the concentration camps at the end of the war to teach them to be good goyim.

They can do worse actually.

Instant sea level rise.

And?

That isn't going to happen.

Demographic demise has the same consequence as military invasion, it just takes longer and is less visibly obvious.

It would be a good thing if the Mexicans declared open war, we can win that handily, but that's exactly why they aren't going to do that.

Norwayfag here, but I've been following this development in Sweden.

To me it looks like someone is testing out system response to sabotage. The cases are pretty mild, but would give good intel on response times, Swedish leo/fed patterns and so on.

In my opinion the cologne shit was the same thing. It isn't talked much about, but the same thing happened in a lot of other cities in Europe at the same time. Obviously a coordinated effort of some type. And it's my suspicion it wasn't about ficki ficki at all, but testing their message delivery network and again, seeing system response and so on.

I think we are in for interesting times this summer. Be safe fellow Europoor anons.

idiots like you give our country a bad name, you are just spewing slogans and memes you've read. critical theory has nothing to do with the idea of a decline or any of that spenglerian/glubbian history. critical theory in the context of "history" is tied to gramsci. you really need to read more books if you are going to contribute to this website. the slogans and the memes and the jingoism are pointless in the context of the internet.

This would certainly make women think twice before deciding to ride the cock carousel, and it would also make them happier (pic related).

You could put in pro-male quotas that would require certain university courses to have a male student population of at least 75% and combine it with the promotion of motherhood for young women to keep out as many women as possible.

Just imagine if >75% of all psychology and sociology students would be male. The entire culture in those fields of study would rapidly be de-feminized.

*out of college, I mean.

Top kek.

Meant to quote

You need to read some books if you want to contribute to this site.

user, loose lips sink ships. Never talk about shit like that on here, you're giving out too much information.

this

Its good to have some reassurance, but you need to keep things like that secret. If its true anyway

I'm so tired lads, I need this war to come and quickly. London isn't an English city, Paris is an African colony and Germany seems to be hell-bent on committing ethnic suicide.

Sometimes, when I'm flicking through a book and reading about my ancestors exploits I'll feel like I'm dreaming. It's too far fetched to be taking place.

It's time to go watch Braveheart and stop wasting peoples time spouting off on things you know nothing about, lad.

NUKES ARE A HOAX

Reported.

I'm starting to believe that too mate.

While reading this thread this happened in Straya:

afr.com/technology/telstra-outages-hits-nbn-and-adsl-services-across-australia-20160519-gozi8t

It could just be incompetence, but there might be some fuckery going on here.

Hitler was a hoax too. So is the Atlantic ocean.

3+ million invaders are in Turkey right now seeking access to Europe
That doesn't even begin to touch on North Africa

It's Australia, I guarantee it's just some drunk cunt taking the piss out of a mate

top kek

You don't know shit faggot. Scotland is less enriched, not having had much immigration, but they fucking want it. You do know the SNP are not real nationalists right? They don't even want independence. They want to join the EU.

You're clearly a stupid American that doesn't know shit. You probably think the IRA are based too.

All of the British Isles are fucked beyond repair, not just England.

Basically, Scotlands current stance is "English out, blacks in."

Chinese espionage.

Look up the missing NBN documents.

Shit's gone fire in Aus now. They blame china, but we know who it really is ay?

Fucken ay.

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-19/afp-raids-labor-party-offices-in-melbourne/7430346

The Irony that this image is a inverted of Pic Related.

the prospect of a race war gives me an erection. so does the idea of hanging traitorous leftwing nu-males from trees and bridges.

Let them nuke/biowarfare/gas the planet. If they want to be kings of the planet, that's fine.

But they'll be kings of an ash filled wasteland.

thank you based santa of kebab removal

Fuck off Communist shit, Putin was part of the KGB for decades.

Do not insult the mods, they are gods and like gods they work is mysterious ways.

I suppose there are no brakes on the jihad train now

Heidå my swedish brothers

Honestly, there's already a race war going on. But it's one-sided, where majority of whites still trust for the establishment to protect them.
As long as they aren't personally the victim ethnic violence, civilians live they lives contently.

In Germany, Freikorps were made of veterans. I think priority should be to start uniting the veterans into actual structure, localized and independent of each other. The law is starting to brake down, and the cops are becoming a non-entity and progressively lesser threat to getting organized.
It takes a certain kind of person to be ready for violence, and vets have already demonstrated their ability in so doing that. They have the skills and the necessary patriotic will to turn their countries around.

How many Swedes have seen combat in the 2000's?

I know they ended the national service only in sometime after 2010, so there's still plenty of Swedish men trained in warfare around.
Lots of potential there, it just needs to be activated.

For the feds: this is satire and should not be construed as an attempt to incite anyone into action.

you are not far from the truth

too bad
cause none of those weapons exist.

Some people will scream ISLAMOPHOBIA till Achmed Corps come swinging Scimitars in their living rooms.

These are the people stopping us from taking action, shame is a powerful thing and your average person who's had enough and thinks just like us? Gets shamed into being a Marxist.

what the fuck is combat.

you will never see combat because it is an intangible concept, a fantasy.

You deny the existence of mustard gas/sarin/VX and flu/cholera/pathogens?

England will still be here in a millennium, Islam will perish in this century.

okay mr. bush,
you are right

Allting är ryssarna enligt media nu för tiden… finns Inga
som hatar invandring - det är bara ryska twittrare anställda av Putin själv!

nah pretty sure that english are the second most reviled peoples on the planet, first being jews.

gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/

Also nukes are a hoax? Pleb.

They don't matter.

They are the same type of people that have always hidden in the time of turmoil, and then submitted to the victors.

Yes, Sweden has a culture of conformity and emphasis on being "proper".
But I can't see how it matters anymore, as the culture in question is being eroded and turned into pretty artificial form.

Standing up leads to a social ostracization, which can be a powerful force.
That's why there needs to be a organization out there, to welcome all the black sheep of the society. To provide community and friendship to thought criminals.
And that naturally leads to localized structures of nationalists, which I can see developing into Freikorps-type forces.

Overcoming the fear of death, acting under that pressure, using force against potential enemies.

I had in my mind conflicts like Afghanistan or Iraq, but I guess it isn't necessary to experience those things.

you will never see any uranium in your life ever.

afghanistan and iraq were television productions.
you did not see any war ever

maybe you saw some moving images on a television screen and some jewish gremlin narrator told you what you were seeing, but obviously there was nothing happening there.

I'm an Asian in China.
Will I be on the whites' side?

Was hoping for safety dance

That wasn't a rebuttal babe, in fact it seemed like nothing but you releasing that pent up Nazi-LARPER energy towards me over some imagined slight England has performed against your favourite moustachioed moron.

Allow me to re-iterate: England shall prevail.

Are you a guilt tripped burger who can't deal with the fact you atomized nips?

Get over it pleb.

If you go to Sweden and help them remove a few kebab as a token minority, yes.

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING ENGLISHMEN'S STANCE ON WORLD WAR II

1.) ENGLAND DID NOT START THE WAR
2.) AT NO POINT WAS THE WAR UNAVOIDABLE
3.) GERMANY WAS ACTUALLY THE EVIL DOERS TO THIS DAY
4.) AT NO POINT WILL ENGLISHMAN CONCEDE THAT THE WAR WAS A SHAM AND A MISTAKE
5.) ONCE MORE, AT NO POINT DOES THE ENGLISHMAN ADMIT THE WAR AGAINST GERMANY WAS WRONG, EVER, PERIOD.

p.s. when is the last time germany invaded england?

there is not guilt for anyone because such even never occured

the only people feeling guilty are the ones that believe that such events occured,

and their guilty feelings are them being ashamed of Jesus Christ.

Hey I have the spergs and I refuse to be put in the same category as mudslimes and communists

Disabled people didnt ask to be disabled

Its not like retards and cripples are conspiring to make a communist hell for us all

I hadn't thought about Cologne in that way. Anything to look into, user?

Oh I get it, Holla Forums.

Not the user you replied to but, Rotherham in England, Swedish media burying the no-go areas hard, Australian stories about the multiculturalism nightmare barely make it past Eastern Europe in terms of momentum so I'd start looking there to see if we can find anything.

obviously you do not.
go worship your mushroom clouds you whore.

By far the most obvious shill I have seen in a while.

Well done, Rabbi.

So painful to watch.

OY VEYING LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH INTENSIFIES

Except that the entire muslim invasion is Putin's plan to break the EU in response to sanctions over Ukraine.

Whether or not he's a jewish servant or collaborator is debatable, but he's going to allow Europe to be semi-destroyed, swoop in to save the eastern portion (The countries that are actually resisting Merkel) and form his Eurasian Union, and the jews have cooperated in this so that they can make the shekels on the inevitable reconstruction.

RIDF please just kill yourself.

We know its illegal for people in your country to post here anyway, so when you start shilling Putin, its painfully obvious that you're some government mook who's wandered in.

I have a perfect solution to that picture, one that doesn't involve any quarrels with shitty nations (although I wouldn't mind them getting annihilated):

Deport them to Interational Waters in shipping crates holding masses of them at a time, dumping them off the ships

No Soros blames the Russians and Im a bong you mong. Check my previous posts

Carcinogen

Nice d&c attempt, faggot

1 April 2016 US president B. Obama said:

"… the danger of a terrorist group obtaining and using a nuclear weapon is one of the greatest threats to global security."

Then why would you say that somebody who blames the jews "believes the Soros explanation", you apparently-non-English-speaking "bong".

And yeah, I'm calling you a shill.
Because you're shilling for Putin.
You can sit there like the cuck you are and deal with it.

I still don't understand why some random American slag is mouthing off here. Do our ultraleftists move to the "socialist paradise"?

Your an idiot. You posted:

You outright blamed Putin for the migrant crisis. Thats exactly what Soros did recently. You are parroting that article penned by soros who shifted blame away from his globalist cabal and on to Putin - one of the few world leaders who is resisting the globalist agenda and who is constantly demonised by western media.

Keep OY VEYING LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH about nukes, nobody cares JIDF.

Fellow norwayfag here. Reading this post was like a dive into the hivemind. I started to wonder if it was my own post that I just forgot about. Is this the mental synthesis talked about in the hivemind thread?

Most wont, but those who do will fight with the fury and discipline to beat back the niggers and mudslimes even if outnumbered.

I know.

Because they're counter-logical in todays society.

You're literally building a doomsday device in your own country that others can detonate through several means:
- Electrical malfunction
- "Environmental Disaster"
- Hacking
- A smaller bomb on the larger bombs.

It's literally just a scare tactic to intimidate the masses - Why?

Top kek.

It's not ironic, it's very much intended

Your d&c is blatantly shit and you have ignored important facts such as and

UK is in a better position than mainland europe providing they can get their fifth columns under control. But you wouldnt know this as you are too busy posting tired old memes and being a divisive cunt when what we need is unity.

You are a septic mong. Gas yourself immediately

It's Russia stress-testing you fucking mongol Putinist.

T O P K E K

Heh, it's mind blowing that I only just realized this but RACEWAR spelled backwards is DEADNIGGERS.

LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED.

I wonder why you didnt call out the FIRST shitflinger that went nazi name calling. Maybe you are a piece of shit Brit yourself.

You cant even present a proper fucking plan. How is Britshitstain better off when they are isolated and has more mudshits than most of Europe (excluding France)?
Go be a retard somewhere else.

Maybe you lot should stop with "da eibul german nutzis" too. But I know you cant. Your identity is tied to that.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a jewcy ass.

CHARLIE WAS RIGHT

Mexicans are far LESS docile than Kebabs.

Central Americans are some of the most violent people on the planet. Don't believe me? Look at homicide rates, compare the mexican cartels to ISIS or PKK (a drug cartel masquerading as a political movement), compare Muslim gangs to Central American gangs.

Literally no fucking comparison.

Crams, it's true, asa long as we are saf in our inner core-or-refuge, nothing can go wrong and we can survive the fallout!

Are you legit retarded? Are you incapable of reading previous posts that you are linked too? UK is an island. Being an island, it means there are no porous borders that the enemy can smuggle fighters and supplies through. All but the most cretinous retards (like you) can see that is a good advantage to have.

What the fuck are you on about? Where did I say "ebil natsees"? Show me the post. You cant because I didnt say that. You are making shit up.

You are a fucking prick mate, you are just looking for a fight. Last time im replying to you now because you are literally not worth one iota of my time. Judging by the content of your posts you are behaving like a divisive petulant child who is spoiling for a fight and you are are incapable of reasonable discussion. Instead you are derailing decent discussion and being a carcinogenic faggot.

Being an island doesn't help much when you're becoming a minority on that island

Sometime's I'm 99% sure this is all going to go much more horrible wrong than

Won't happen as long as you allow them any access. They'll exchange weapons for their people's continued parasitism. That's how the game works. Only one solution.

No shit you retarded fucking island monkey. Mudshits dont get in, mudshits dont get out :^)

Yeah, when you dont have a huge mudshit population in the islands. But wait, you do, more than most of Europe.

Man, English isnt even my mother tounge and Im not this retarded.
The OTHER retarded britshit here, dumbass

Jews done goofed when they made the alternative to the Samson option worse.

They have nothing to threaten us with.

The point being that once if we ever got rid of those making us a minority, we would be safer than most.

But I agree with most brithaters here, Britain is very cuked - the British electoral system effectively makes it impossible for any kind of nationalist upsurge like Trump happening, our best hope genuinely is a military coup.

Not really, for me it just seems likely. We've had arabs and nogs here in Europe for what… 40 years? They say it's a cultural thing, and while that might be an aspect of it, why haven't this shit happened before? As far as I understand it happened at pretty much the same time in several European cities and towns. With decent sized mobs of people doing it. Why not since? As far as I know new years eve have no special significance in Islam culture.

I've got some tinfoiler in me I admit, but I'm a happening kind of guy. And wouldn't it make sense to test your message pipe-line to sleeper cells in a way like this? It's specific, criminal, but not criminal enough to get any reaction from cucked Euro-governments.

I guess. Although several other Norfags I've talked to play with these thoughts at the moment. Might be folkesjela.

They're perfect fuckbag

Fucking hell, you are hard work with that thick skull of yours but ill try anyway.

Firstly demographics circa 2013:

white 87.2%, black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7%

>mudshit population in the islands - more than most of Europe

Muslims are still less than 6% of the populace and we are taking very few of the invaders from the "refugee crisis" unlike other countries such as Germany (fuck you merkel for betraying your people and putting all europa in danger - may you rot in agony you childless cunt)
also

Also

Thats the point. They cannot resupply or reinforce and the only way out for them is in a wooden box - not that we will extend them that courtesy - hastily dug pits lined with quicklime will suffice just fine. They will lie in non consecrated ground, unmourned and forgotten by the nations they abandoned and who have abandoned them in turn, remembered only as a parasitical cancer on our isles and a warning to future generations to never let leftism and altruism run rampant again.

pic related : Muslim population in Europe

isn't the number at something like 50 million total, now?

Also obligatory

there is a huge difference between shitposting inside jokes on some image board and never developing a concrete ideological (memetic) structure and actually changing the discourse. so far the cuckservative meme is our best, it emerged at the perfect time, right when the republican party was in disarray after it had sewn up the growing populist element in 2012 and no longer could do so. however, this meme can be over used and made into cancer by stupid idiots who use it in every single sentence.

the user that I replied to was using the Holla Forums meme of critical theory=bad without ever actually understanding what critical theory even is. this is a huge problem with these sites. you need to actually learn things.

We won't turn off the water. How else could we deliver the dioxins?

NYE has a massive amount of drunk people hanging out in the open, instead of going to/from venues. So bouncers can't stop the scumbags gathering. and the police were probably expecting a few cars torched, not a mass grope.
Cologne etc. was standard territory marking by Arabs - they will do it to western women in Arab countries too, outside the heavily policed tourist areas.

We could make use of crop dusters to distribute toxins into the occupied areas from the air. Poisoning reservoirs will be counter productive as it will effect our people too. You dont cut off your nose to spite your face. Best to just cut off their supply into areas like Tower hamlets, Brixton and other 'enriched' areas and let pestilence do is work while we rain down toxins from the sky.

From the 1966 speech and much of it was the same as the 1967 speech:

You don't have to be red.
You don't have to be dead.
Not dead. Not red.
Dead Reds.

The thing is he expected inflation to set in immediately after the race riots of the 60's and for the race riots to only continue.

Instead because the dollar is the world's reserve currency and the petrodollar, this never happened. Because it never mattered how much money was printed while that's being enforced.

They also then came up with the welfare state as it is so that the niggers would stop. They just stopped telling anyone about its use, so only people who were already onto them would find out.

These two things made everything happen much slower. It had been on track with the total collapse of the Weimar Republic, but instead they changed it so it would stagnate.

Did I miss something?

Confirmed for knowing fuck all about the UK's politics.

Scotland wants to leave the UK in order to join the EU, i'm completely serious.

That cardinal in red on the "we fool you" section looks like Ted Cruz

I always feel like I need to add extra proxies and tor when people say shit like that.

That was great. Note the foul-mouthed American Jewess that comes out of her house at 2:00 with "what the fuck" and "Jesus Christ" and flipping the bird. Even in Saltsjobaden, Sweden, it's the usual suspects.

This is what women receive fame and money for.

The retarded masturbators that post that shit and go hhhhngnggggg over it is why they can do it.

Swedes aren't as cucked as people like to meme they are, they're probably less cucked than americans tbh, at least in how they look at things.

what

Honestly thought it would be worse

!
I didn't know that. Given the slip that the Queen thinks a Brexit should happen, that's likely a good thing.

Detroiter here. This happens all the time in Detroit, Flint, and Toledo. It's probably not deliberate sabotage, it's more than likely dindus not understanding how electricity works.

That's about where I am. I'd even throw in a few nearby arab countries.

But not Egypt, or the related peninsula.

We should really do that anyway.

The only reason (((they))) were able to change the culture and our views, and our laws all at once is because of how centralized we let everything be.

Even if we did save the Federal Government as it is now and just turn it back to as it was in 1960, it would remain the same danger it was even then.

(((Mark Levin)))'s 'Liberty Amendments' would do nothing as far as that goes. It would really just make it worse.

Depends on what your definition of 'ending anchor babies' as automatic citizenship is.

Bullshit you fucking shill.

You are painfully ignorant of European history, unlike in the US we've got so many wars where we just ripped and tore each other that it's getting stupid at this point. Remember that both world wars started in Europe and the situation which sparked WWII was as bad as it is now.

Azn deathsquads will silently stalk the northern reaches killing all invaders and making them vanish under the soft glittering snow as well as forcing any fleeing swedes to suck their little dicks while scolding them in ugric before winking them through norway as a last triumphant notion for what has been done to their people in the 40s.

Underrated post.

They're getting mighty triggered.

It's because the media never talks about it, just like everything else.

They do mention the gangs, like MS-13, but not what the cartels are actually doing.

I've been told that the cartels beheading people in particular is new in the last few years, though, somewhat along with the rise of Islam.

Don't forget the pigs blood.

Leave our germano-Nordics alone who the hell else is going to run our space programs and shit.

If I have to guess at a Jew tactic, let's call it step 4 out of 5 or whatever, it will be martial law in every country. We already accept pseudo martial law with neighborhood restrictions and increased police militarization, but curfews and resource rationing, as well as suspension of travel rights and summary execution in the streets of any "terrorists" would be the step to look for imo.

These power grid attacks would be provocations, perpetrated by black bag types, white guys obviously, probably GLADIO tier but could be anyone with competence and no scruples. I'm not sold on blacks or muds knowing how to operate switch boxes.

I wouldn't think jews would pull the trigger either, they'll just call the shot beforehand. They seem more crude and childlike each week to me, the whole plan is pretty see-through imo. GI Joe had better villains honestly.

Ya, see, Shoulda read the whole damn thread before posting, that's what I'm talking about. Give a white kid two minutes and an ip address and alone he has a plan cooler than the entire rothschild scheme.

When the jews are over, anyone wanna LARP as evil just for funsies?

I don't want to have to live through the blast though. The risk as I see it lies in two things: icbms and smuggled in bombs. What are the odds of stopping an icbms with mirvs?

Redpill me on missile defense pol. I also might start this up on k.

Predicted. He wasn't some mystic faggot who pretended to make prophecies. He made a reasonable prediction of an inevitable racial war in the future.

Not deporting them is going to be that, too: go to any blacked, spicked, or mudded up urban area and tell me it's not a fucking warzone. War is inevitable, is it going to be a war we initiate to remove them, or a war they initiate to exterminate us? Whites had better start steeling the minds and souls for what's coming and start learning to be ok with struggle, strife and bloodshed, because our enemies have absolutely no qualms about killing us and putting our kids into sex slavery.

All he has to do is get rid of the illegals, hell just start getting rid of them even, the improvements that come from that will prime the masses for accepting the next step that one after Trump will need to take.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Not only that, but the bluepills that I try to tell about La Raza all think that it's fake. No matter how much evidence I show, they just emotionally reject it.

So once they are shown to be real, that might actually start to work. They might be forced to confront actual reality.

Once they're thinking like a white person should be, yes, that's totally true.

I don't know if actually using the phrase 'us nationalsocialists' was a good idea or not, but I'm not familiar with that particular movement anyway.

Good vid.

I'm not sure what's up with the use of the word 'bourgeois' in both vids, though.

Also, why is there a Confederate Flag there in London?

Put down the Turner diaries and come to terms with reality. The only kind of nationalist you find in Briton are civic and kosher nationalist, the right-wing exterminate fringe groups are a small minority. If by some miracle your Brits were actually able to stage a successful coup the international Jewry would ERADICATE you like Germany in 1945.

What's wrong with civic nationalism?

calm down chap it's just a scare tactic, nothing will come of this

What I've been thinking for some time now, it's the only thing that makes sense.

I'm in the US and any minority I'm honest with about my nationalism immediately considers me an enemy. The race war will happen the very second that the majority of whites grow a spine.

That's too convoluted to be an actual plan.

I think they just naturally like being in multiculti places so that they aren't as quickly identified. But then they force that change to happen and piss everyone else off. Repeat for all other behaviours.

If that one happened, then it would just be them taking advantage of what happened to occur.

In what way do you go about telling them?

You all use pictures of other cultures as proof of negro/chink degeneracy, but how can you also defend white people when they do this?

degeneracy of the highest order.

PS: what you see in the webms is porn

More?

Nein.

And I thought nothing would disturb me anymore, but that made me genuinely upset…

The fuck is this shit?

Jewish tactics to abandon the thread

Agreed.

Porn.

No, that was a genuine question. I'm not a kike.
Have some pics to calm your autism

I'm shaking with rage after watching that.

No its not. White people have decided to go quietly into the night and fade out of existence. If all of this Holla Forums shit stresses you out just stop. Find another hobby and be happy. There's nothing you can do about any of this. The U.S. military and the Samson Option should make that abundantly clear.

Stop sitting in front of a screen and triggering yourself. Go enjoy your life.

The more cucking they force down the more people will turn nationalists, too bad most people are still content on getting cucked because it's the easy and safer way… for now to go on with their lives.

Here in Finland we are now building up our "nationalist scene" after long period of dormancy because everyone just thought we'd be left alone here in the frozen north but no such luck.

You know what they say, what goes around, comes around.

RIP, white-americucks.

Do these annoy you as much?

No, not really.

How fucked do you have to be to even consider something like this.

Not even close.

Bump.

No thanks I don't fap to sand niggreses…

no sandniggers here

Yeah I guess think before you post, I wasn't sure and just typed a comment. Damn…

Those are eastern asian vids, I've seen those fuckers making vids of puppy torture and some trolls keep uploading them in vanilla porn sitres. The fact that some fetishists fap to this doesn't make it porn, those fuckers would fap to anything so even political speeches would be porn from that point of view.

Finally, all countries considered as "white" are well known for having PETA presence. You can't upload an animal abuse vid in those countries while showing your face.

Maybe. But their skin sure seems white to me.

It was made AS porn, FOR those people.

none of those show any faces, it's clear that they deliberately don't show faces, too.

PETA won't stop you from dragging a street dog into whatever place these degenerates dragged them into and doing what you like, then uploading it.

literally not a single thing is stopping you from doing it and getting away without charges.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Would not this damage marine life?

You actually replied and you're not a (1) so you deserve a reply.

I guess our opinions are irrelevant on this regard.

Really? I'll need to learn more, do you have a link or a keyword?

So it's not ok even in their countries?
The vid I saw of some oriental-looking ladies stomping on little dogs, had them showing their happy faces, not giving a fuck. They weren't afraid of social retribution.

What I meant is that if you do similar stuff in "western civilization", you get ostracized and hunted, they'll sue your ass, you'll had difficulty finding a job and you'll get some random punches here and there.

Tell me who to kill

No, I found these webms also on Holla Forums. But by observing the background, we can deduce they are of a pornographic nature
and apparently, this content comes from le deeb wepz
that's enough proof for me to believe this is porn, honestly.

Asians are degenerates, I swear to god. But no idea about that. But the not-showing-faces is clear in this one, probably because western society.

That is, if you get caught.

public shooting at local Jewish community or gay community or anything liberal and/or progressive community

Most underrated post in this thread

The same thing happened in Switzerland

Swiss here. We too had a communications outage three days ago! The entire business section of our national provider Swisscom was down for 7 hours straight. They also didn't name what caused the outage but mumbled some bullshit about "internal ethernet". Which makes me think they know it was some kind of human error which could have been sabotage.

20min.ch/finance/news/story/21647617
nzz.ch/wirtschaft/unternehmen/kein-internet-grosse-stoerung-bei-der-swisscom-ld.84424

shitskins are shitskins and will always be shitskins. that's the problem with civic nationalism

bump

why would israel wipe out the west when jews depend on the west?

He's right.

The "UK" is a City company.
England, Cornwall, Wales, Scotland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man are the actual 'countries.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375397/The-obscure-law-allows-Prince-Charles-set-nuclear-bombs-without-fear-criminal-punishment.html

Be nice to Harry

Already uncovered lots of interesting things.

It's the Sanford option. Meaning they are dramatically announcing to Elizabeth they are coming.

I just contacted Liz in her personal capacity as the Duke of Guernsey over some police corruption matters. Dig deep, Holla Forums, the feudal system still exists.

i think its safe to say we are fucked

My mom is a yank who was born in 1933. Always wondered for years why immigration always treated me funny.

TURNS OUT THE united States CEASED TO EXIST ON MARCH 9, 1933, replaced by the City of London corporation UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Don't forget us, please.

Too far in play to make a year difference now lads

It sure does.

RACEWAR IS COMING JUST AS INTENDED BY SCHLOMO SCHEKELSTEIN

Hey faggot, I have to test for radon regularly because of that shit.

I don't think white people will win a race war. I just think too many large groups are cucked so incredibly much.

I actually had some (((anons))) argue for the jew on prescription medicine on here a few nights ago. Simply because (((they))) used the prescription medicine and (((they))) liked it.

Change my mind Holla Forumsacks. It worries me that I think this way. I know that brown people have invaded white territories and cultures many times in the past. I know that they have always failed. I know that white men always rose up and made it worse for the brown people. Just something about this time seems off.

Check out ley lines and WHERE use plants are built.

REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE

Obvious (((D&C))) poster.

It depends on how it plays out. If it's an open guns shooting mass rising up across the nation, then they'll win no doubt. If it's a slow drain until we're a minority status when they have full control over our nations, then we're fucked. Something major has to happen to uncuck whites in massive numbers. Becoming racially aware, let alone JQ aware, isn't something that can happen overnight. Right now we have the option to pick and choose which whites we accept, but eventually there are going to be people that only see the racial question out of necessity and they're only going to be useful idiots without knowledge of the JQ.

White people do not have decades to figure this shit out. A decade max, otherwise many are going to be left behind. It's why I often tell myself that in the U.S., for instance, 100 million white people are going to have to perish. I just can't see less than that getting on the same page being marxist through and through.

The best thing that can happen is mass uprisings from an economic collapse that strains police forces and forces white people to unite against the colored hordes our of fear. Then you can shape that fear and mold it.

This isn't going to be a war of compromise and anyone spewing such shit in that circumstance should be ostracized immediately. This is a war of annihilation. Only one side can win and the other side either packs up and exists the country or dies in it.

I would suggest a tincture applied under the tongue, but smoking is the easiest way to get all of the active ingredients into the blood as fast as possible, including the antioxidants. Tincture can be used to increase potency beyond what you would typically allow yourself to consume, which is safe and effective for using it as medicine, it is not fun.

Pic related was a white elephant, have heard similar things about Iron Dome.

*then we'll win no doubt

Hey Magnotta, when did you make parole?

Fuck off kike shill. Reported

HOLY SHIT I FREAKED OUT THE KIKE

France is fucked though.

I fit that description and I'd like to do it for free.
BO needs to get us on board

I just hope it happens sooner rather than later, so that I am still young enough to enjoy it.

Geostationary orbit is 22,000 miles above earth. No amateur rocketeer is going to get anywhere near it.

For reference, the International Space Station is 100 miles above Earth. 100 miles, compared to 22,000….

Cromwell sold England and Britain to the Bankers (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England#Oliver_Cromwell).

From this moment on the Brits became the greatest traitors of the white race. The list of deception and treason is endless.

And please, all of you British "patriots", do not think your masters will give you a bone. You are up to be replaced. The typical brit of today in the media is already "British mixed-race" and it will not take very long that all brits will be IQ

In a healthy white community this would happen only once. The immune-response would immediately react and encapsulate the mutation in a special place.

In short: for Negros or Chinks this is normal, for white people this is disturbing. And this is not a racist opinion but an often observed and reported fact.

How are those substances supposed to get in your cells?

except for the fact that it had a looser kike as the savior, white soldiers killing each other and not allied, white brits as the capitalists killing the land, a failed fucking god awful ugly man-jaw traitor female as the 'fighter' and lead 'love' interest - of the kike no less - a whole shit load of failed human white care takers as the saviors of a slut black hood rat, and, of course, the first baby in 18yrs as a black. right up there with the last baby of 18rs prior as an indian/arabic that got killed by white fans.

fuck that movie. fuck that movie and everyone in it. i don't care, i don't give one single damn, if "it got it pretty right". it didn't. it didn't get anything right. that's the point. not one single detail, nor connection, nor transition, nor certainly the end whereby a rogue medical ship scientists from NOAA environmental-crap-artists saving jack shit at the very end.

damn cunts. right there, even the title: the child was not of mankind, the people were not of mankind, and they inherited the earth to turn it into shit. the god damn fucking title.

fuck you. sick bastard.
god damn you for getting a reaction out of me.

So you're saying I shouldn't watch that movie?

It could play out in plenty of ways. We'll have to see.

3d printed houses nigger

So, basically he was right but the welfare/warfare state pushed it back 50 years.

Pretty much, yeah.

Places like Detroit and Baltimore are basically useless now also, I don't think anywhere was like that at the time.

stop.

Bump