SJWs BTFO: Redskins Edition

Greentext from first link
washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15608840/native-americans-say-unbothered-redskins-team-name-washington-post-poll

>What makes those attitudes more striking: The general public appears to object more strongly to the name than Indians do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNasRfHp9lc
tumblr.com/search/#redskins
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=23604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SJWs will continue to be offended on behalf of POCs.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNasRfHp9lc

Bumping for SJW salt.

tumblr.com/search/#redskins

first result is one already salty about the poll and the notes on that are even saltier
theres even a vegan giving them shit lel

These indians obviously have internalized racism against indians

pic related

Let me be offended on their behalf, clearly they are so oppressed that they are afraid to speak out!

What terrifies me is if it were a poll of white people it would look more like 58%-42% being offended on behalf of Indians.

> archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=23604

When the Comanches first encountered the white man, his behavior didn’t shock them. They saw that he took what he wanted by force. And they understood. Because the Comanches did the same to their weaker neighbors.

good article

All that internalized something or other..

Bump to preserve

That's alwas been the case. Hell, the Seminole Indians went after a group of leftist retards who were trying to make FSU change their mascot from the Seminoles and made them look like utter fools.

The only Indians who were against "Redskins" or any other native representation were the ones that thought they could get some special privilege or money from doing so.

Picture a native American Al Sharpton.

The original Redskins had literal redskins on the team. That's partly why they are called the Redskins.

If I know Kek with his sense of humor, all that fucking hair dye they keep spraying into their hair will eventually make them go bald rather early.

welp

Rome built statues to Hannibal. Same shit.

This guy gets it

When are you taking a personal Pocahontas slave Holla Forums ?

Not bad.

Fucking matriarchal distractions.

Praise be unto Kek.

Aryan tier Injun

BASED SCALPING SAVAGE

Fucking S.P.O.C's. You are all going on the list!

Anecdotal but had a conversation with an Apache who brought it up. He was pissed off over some shit about the Braves that was in the news. I like when he said "For fucks sake. They're calling us warriors!"

All those team names are a compliment. Redskins, Braves, Chiefs, Indians, all were an old school muh noble savage thing and intended as respect. It's meant to give the team an image of ferocity. That's the real problem with it. It doesn't imply victimhood and therefore doesn't fit the narrative. .

Holla Forums we need to have a serious discussion about keeping lesser races as pets in the future white ethnostate

I'd like to have a spic to cook for me and maintain my garden for example they're useful

The Unabomber actually wrote about how such a narrative infests "progressivism."

Your hardy Aryan wife is supposed to be doing all that during her 12th pregnancy while you're out fighting the race war you degenerate.

Didn't work out last time we tried it, we ended up with nigger infestations.

A fair point there. Fug.