Diets

Do you eat a specific diet, anons?
Post details.

I only eat thing that can be made by sticking them in the oven for 10-30 minutes or that come in paper bags from restaurants

No, I limit the amuntI eat, but don't follow any healthy eating bollocks

i'm on a seafood diet

one day i walked into the ocean but someone rescued me

I'm on a semen diet

I'm slowly converting to a vegan lifestyle. Not to be an insufferable smart-ass hipster, but because I like to (at least) limit/ban the crap the food industries pump into my steaks and milk. Shit's hard.

so instead you're increasing the amount of crap the food industries pump into you through vegetables

Just buy good meat, you weak fucking faggot cuck. I bet you ARE going to be a huge dick about it, you'll probably mention it to everyone.

Why the fuck do you care.

Because I care about you, user. Do not drink the vegan kool-aid.

I only eat soylent green

this guy eats cock

epic reference, grandpa

epic reference, grandpa

I bet the insectoside, antibiotics, fertilizer, growth hormones, dye, and fluoride in the vegetables and fruits are much healthier instead

I'm a vegetarian but I occasionally eat salmon or sushi

"Vegetarian" includes fish. Your "but" was unnecessary, and you're a faggot. Go eat a grass-fed steak.

One serving of grassfed beef a day with coconut oil, everything else is raw plant based

No it doesn't. Pesco-Vegetarian includes fish

Googled it, and you're right. Makes me respect vegetarians even less.

I eat plant and animal material.
I don't like to eat too much sugar.
I try my best not to consume caffeine or artificial sweeteners (or HFCS)
I try my best to avoid MSG
At least one meal a week has no meat just because I feel it helps round out my overall nutrition
Cook my own meat whenever I get the opportunity

Mediterranean diet of fresh fish, meat, fruit and veg.
Good quality, humble foodstuffs cooked simply.
Right now, most of it comes from the garden.

how about you find one study that proves it IS neurotoxic

how ABOUT you suck my fucking dick i am the punisher

You can reasonably prove the absence of neurotoxicity through statistics. Don't act as if you know anything about studies or how the data is used. MSG has been positively proven to be neurotoxic, and the only thing preventing it from being a certainty in vivo is the brain's naturally regulating "pump" that attempts to keep it out of the brain. This "pump's" reliability could vary from person to person, and it's very plausible that it is not capable of 100% efficiency. You are trusting this probably imperfect mechanism to keep your brain undamaged.

Checked